Chapter Five

Parenting
Please log in to read the full chapter

5 Years ago....

 

"Hey Minho want to make a bet?" Minho's friend, Jaewoon, asked. Minho looked at him and raised one of his eyebrows. He knows how Jaewoon's bet work and he doesn't like them at all. The last time he made a bet with him, he had to wear his underwear and a cape to school when he was in second grade but since he hated how Jaewoon would put that stupid grin on his face he couldn't run away from them.

"Sure, why not." Jaewoon’s grin grew wider at Minho's words and it annoyed Minho more. "I bet that the first person that comes through the doors you to have make them fall in love with you and get into their pants and if you don't complete the task then you give me 500,000 won and be my personal mindless slave." Minho agreed. No way his going to lose. "Ok and if I win not only you give me 500,000 won but you have to play one game of soccer in your underwear."

'That's revenge for what happened in second grade.' Minho thought. Jaewoon nodded in agreement. Then both of them turn their heads and look at the cafeteria doors to see who will emerge from. They saw Taemin, one of the top students and a talented dancer. Jaewoon gulp nervously. Almost everyone knew that Taemin had a crush on Minho. He was in deep water now. Minho looked at Jaewoon and saw that he got pale. He shrugs it off and followed Taemin to the side of the cafeteria with other two double doors where it leads to the courtyard.

When he saw him, he was sitting on the ground reading a book next to an apple tree full of blossoms. The view was breathtaking but he had to remind himself what he came here for.

“Hey Taemin,” Taemin looked up and saw that it was Minho.

Taemin stood up quickly to be face to face with his long-time crush.

“Hi.” Taemin said as his face turn bright red. ‘Oh my god, Choi Minho knows who I am.’ “Of course, you’re the smartest person in the school.” Taemin was embarrass he didn’t notice that he said it out loud. He took a breath to calm his rapid heart. “Do you need anything hyung?” Taemin said nervously. He couldn’t believe it. Choi Minho, the school’s most popular jack, was talking to him.

“So I have to attend a party on Saturday and I was wondering if you want to be my date?” Taemin nodded without hesitation. Minho smiled. “Can I see your phone for a sec?” He gave his phone to Minho and after a few seconds he gave it back.

“So I’ll see you later.” Taemin reply with a small yeah.

After Minho had left he slides down the tree thinking of how amazing his first date will be. Then the school bell pull him out of his thoughts back to reality. “Man, I’m

Please log in to read the full chapter