Chapter Two

Parenting
Please log in to read the full chapter

That same day, Taemin was trying to figure out how to tell Minho about him being pregnant and every minute that passes he gets more nerves.

So when they finished eating that night and both Minho and Taemin where washing the dishes, Taemin decided to talk about if they would have another baby to see what he thinks.

"Uhm yeobo, what would you think if we had another child?" Taemin asked.

When Minho hear that question he almost drop a plate to the floor but he didn't and he put it back in the shelf as he was thinking how to answer Taemin's question.

"Um well I really don't want another child right now because I can't handle the pressures of taking care of a baby is too much for me right now." Minho said.

"But what if-"

"No!!! We’re not having another child and that final!!" Minho yelled angrily.

Taemin just nodded in sadness and left to go to the guest bedroom to cry in the darkness.

The next day went as always. Minho and Yooguen fighting over the same thing, then glaring at each other during breakfast. Yooguen going to school and Minho going to work. Now Taemin was alone in the house with nothing to do. So he decides to go talk to his umma. Then he called him and they decide to meet at a cafe near both their houses. So he got ready and head out to meet his Key umma.

"Tae-baby!! I'm over here!!" Key yelled.

"Hi umma how are you? Are you and appa fine?" He asked.

"We're good and how are Minho and my grandchild?"

"Their fine but stil

Please log in to read the full chapter