Chapter Three

Parenting
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Taemin are you pregnant?"

"What are you talking about Minho?" Taemin asked nervously. 'so he's  going to play that game' "Ok." Minho replied, then turned around and walk into kitchen. Taemin let out a sigh of relief and followed Minho into the kitchen to see him leaning on the counter. "Taemin do you really think I'm that stupid? How can you lie to me if you just receive a call from Onew saying that you need an ultrasound to check the baby." Taemin froze on the spot and trembled. Then he slowly started to move forward to grab Minho's arm. "M-minho I'm s-sorr.." "DON'T TOUCH ME!" Minho yelled as he swung Taemin's hands away.

"I'm going to my office to do my unfinished work" Minho said as he headed  to the door. "Oh and also don't bother me at all." he said in a cold tone to Taemin without looking back. Then tears started to fall out of Taemin's eyes and he drop down to the floor. "Minho please! I didn't mean for any of this to happen! Please don't be mad at me."

 

 

Moments later...

Yooguen had just gotten out of school and was heading home to his umma. He couldn't wait to show his umma want he did in art time. When he opened the door of his house, he saw his umma crying on the couch in the living room. Yooguen was surprise that his umma was crying because it was the first time that he seen his umma cry. "Umma what's wrong why are you crying." he asked. Taemin just lifted up his head and hugged Yooguen. "Yooguennie, umma did something wrong now your appa is very mad at me." Taemin said as he was sobbing into his son shoulder. Yooguen was confused 'it's always umma that's mad at appa not the other way around'.


"Umma if you want I can talk to appa to not be mad a

Please log in to read the full chapter