Chapter 2

My Fate With Six Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day I went to the school as usual. After done with my breakfast , kiss my mom , I go to the bus stop to wait for Krystal to take me as usual.She's rich . What she want , she always get .. For me , I'm rich too but I can't get what I want easily. My mother and father really strict . They control my life but I'm okay with it.After wait for Krystal for 10 minutes , I saw Krystal's car come towards me.When it stop infront of me , I immediately open the door's car.

"Hi , Krys!" I greet her and suddenly , I saw Suho and Baekhyun in the car.

"Hi , Ssul!" She greets me back.

"Hi , Sulli." Both of the guys greet me too. Then , I sit and Krystal drive the car.

"Krys , why these guys here ?" I asked her , who was too focus in her driving.

"Hmm ?"

"Why they here ?"

"Oh , Suho and Baekhyun .. I will tell you ."

"What ?"

"Start today , they going to go to school together with us ." I totally shock. What ? These guys will go to school with me ? Why ??? Everywhere I go , they must be with me .. What's wrong with them ? My stalker or what ?! Urghhh .. Its tired to see them everyday..

After that , all of us remain silent until we arrived at the school.

 

I enter the class together with Krystal and those guys.When I want to put my beg , Kyungsoo greet me.

"Hi , Sulli." He greets. I smirk to him .

"Hi." And now , Chanyeol and Jongin together greet me. I ignore and sit at my place and take out my magazine . Arghhhhh !! (Fangirl scream .. But I let it shout in my heart) Shinee on the magazine's front cover .. Onew ! Jonghyun ! Key ! Minho !! Taemin !! I become crazy but I can control it . I'm pretty sure that Jongin saw the magazine because he tease me.

"Shinee's here .. That's why she's quiet." Jongin said and The Six Guys laugh . I know , but I pretend I don't know. I read the magazine.One per one page I look . Shinee ! SuJu ! Beast ! Crazy kpop !! I smile brightly when I read the magazine but my smile vanish as I heard this.

"Shinee become worst now . I sure they will not get any awards this year." He said . I know who is it. Byun Baekhyun . I thought he knows how my feeling when he or them tease me but no . He still don't know. I turn to look at him.

"Yah ! You can make fun of me but don't to my Shinee !!" I said to Baekhyun and of course all of them laugh at me.

"Oh , really ?" He asked playfully. I'm mad and stand up , walk to Krystal's desk.Krystal look at me .

"Why , Ssul ?"

"Baekhyun said , our Shinee will not get any awards this year ."And , with that statement , Krystal also mad.

"He will dead with us if he tell that again ."Krystal said with an anger-tone and she stare deadly at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun smile evilly . Think he is the better than Shinee. Huh ! No one will better than Shinee in the world and they will always be a winner !

Suddenly , our Mathematic's teacher come in , Mr. Oh (Not Sehun's father , just their surname same ..) and I run quickly to my seat .

##

I went to the library after the school's end with Krystal. He have to do some research for our Science subject. I really likes that teacher . She's too kind. She always allowed us to make our friends in our group . OF course , Krys in my group . Suzy , Jiyoung and Sohyun also in my group. So , all of us gather at the school library after the bell rang. 

I run to the libra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter