Chapter 28: No Police

Fashion and Fame 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before you start reading this chapter I would like to suggest that you don't jump to any conclusions. Just keep reading and even at the end of the chapter don't jump to conclusions. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minah’s eyes began to flutter open as she heard muffled cries. When her eyes were completely opened she found herself seated on her living room couch with her hands tied behind her back and her legs tied together by her ankles. 

She looked in front of her and immediately saw the source of the cries. All four of the girls’ hands were tied together but in front of them. Their legs weren’t tied by the ankles like hers. Min Hee and Min Sun were tied by the ankles together like in a three legged race. Min Ji and Min Young were the same except they didn’t have their eyes blindfolded like the other two.

“Well look who finally woke up.” Minah recognized that annoying voice anywhere. She knew it was Hanah who was coming from behind her. “It seems to me that with those four and now…” Hanah ran her finger across Minah’s belly “this one you seem to be slowing down and what’s worse you are dragging my Jiyong oppa down with you.”

“Don’t touch me or my daughters Hanah.” Minah couldn’t help but shudder from Hanah’s sudden touch. She was in fear; all she could think about was making sure all of her babies were safe from the who was obsessed with taking her spot next to Jiyong.

Hanah smirked hearing the pathetic plea from Minah. “Look at you Minah. You’re in no position to be making demands to me. Besides all this is your fault for taking my Jiyong Oppa away from me.”

Minah shook her head. “What are you talking about Hanah? You and Jiyong had already broken up when I came back so I didn’t take him from you.”

“No!” Hanah paced back and forth across the living room in front of Minah. “You’re wrong, me and Jiyong Oppa were no longer dating but he and I were still seeing each other when we felt lonely and-”

“Stop” Minah shouted in order to stop Hanah before she continued saying anymore in front of her princesses. “Don’t say anything else in front of them.”

Min Ji and Min Young’s eyes were filled with tears as they struggled against the ropes that held their hands together. The more they struggled the more the rope cut and burn their wrists bringing tears to their eyes. Min Hee had already caught on to that and stopped struggling against the ropes. She stopped Min Sun from doing it too and now they sat there listening to their Umma’s voice. Hearing her voice comforted them; like that they knew she was there with them.

Hanah walked over to the girls causing Min Ji to get as close as possible to Min Young who closed her eyes tight. She got behind the couch they were sitting on and extended her arms so she could gather the four of them. “What’s wrong Minah? You don’t want them to find out the truth about their Appa?”

“Hanah just tell me whatever it is you want to say and stop involving them.”

Hanah straightened up and walked back over to Minah. “You think I did all this just to say something to you? No Minah I did all the talking already. I told you to leave Jiyong so he could be with me but you still married him and now you have this.” Hanah taped Minah’s belly. “This is the final step in me getting my way. I will have Jiyong all to myself because I always get what I want no matter the cost.”

“Hanah in the world’s eyes you’re a famous model. You wouldn’t do anything to hurt your own reputation. Kidnapping isn’t something you can get away with easily especially when it’s more than one person.”

A smirk began to show on Hanah’s face after hearing Minah. “Actually Minah you’ll be surprised to know what I can get away with. You see aside from being this beautiful I’m also smart.” Hanah walked away and came back shortly with something in her hands. She then began to lay out pictures on the table in front of Minah. “It’s been a while but can you recognize the person in these pictures?”

Minah leaned forward and looked at the pictures Hanah laid in front of her. After a quick look she realized the pictures were of a dead person and looked away.

Hanah turned Minah’s face forward making her take in the images. Min Young and Min Ji who weren’t blindfolded shut their eyes after seeing one of the pictures. “Minah this is your dear Hyemi, you replaced her so easily without even thinking about where she was or how she was doing. She may not be as pretty as you last remember her but it’s been a while since blood flowed through her veins.”

“You killed her?”

“I had too” Hanah let go of Minah’s face. “She messed up my plan and didn’t know how to follow directions. I don’t know how you dealt with her. She was a constant disappointment and would never have made it big like me so it’s not like I killed someone valuable.”

Minah followed Hanah with her eyes. “You know I always use to make fun of you how you were crazy for thinking some of the things you have said to me but now that I see what you did I know for a fact that you are insane.”

Hanah was enraged from hearing Minah talk about her. She quickly made her way over to her and slapped her as hard as she could across the face.

This caused Minah’s head to turn to the side. When Minah looked back at Hanah her right cheek had a red hand print on it. “Don’t ever call me crazy especially when I’m going to give you a chance for your precious little girls to live. Now tell me which one of them is Min Ji.”

When Min Ji heard her name she widened her eyes and backed into the couch as much as possible.

Hanah caught sight of this and smirked. “I guess that’s you” Hanah starts to untie her leg from Min Young’s.  “It says on the online profile that little Min Ji is the youngest, smallest, and shyest of the four girls. This means you’re not very good with people, which is perfect.” As Hanah was untying the knot from the cloth around Min Ji’s mouth she made her turn to Minah. “Okay little Min Ji you see how your Umma is so pathetic she can’t get out of this on her own?”

Min Ji looked over at her Umma with sad eyes that spoke of her fears.

“I’m going to give you a chance to help your Umma. Do you want to help her?”

Min Ji quickly nodded and Minah smiled at her.

By now Hanah had completely untied Min Ji and sat next to her with her arm around her shoulder. “Well then Min Ji I’m going to let you go get help. But of course the only help you can get is your Appa. You can’t talk to the police or anyone else, just your Appa. If I see a police officer getting close to this house then I’m going to make your Umma look like Hyemi.”

Min Ji couldn’t handle it and began to sob. Tears were pouring down her eyes but when she opened only a silent “Umma” came out.

Hanah stood up and took Min Ji forcefully towards Minah. “Well say bye Min Ji. You might not see your Umma again.”

With non-stop tears Min Ji got out of Hanah’s hold and hugged Minah. All Minah could do was rest her head on Min Ji’s as tears ran down her cheeks as well. Min Ji then pulled away and looked at Minah. Minah smiled and gave her a kiss on the forehead. “Its okay princess, just go to YG and find your Appa. You can do this, you’re a big girl.”

Hanah rolled her eyes, “okay that’s enough” she yanked Min Ji away and shoved her out the door. As if nothing was wrong she went back to Minah and began another conversation. “Oh Minah what are we going to do with you. I could have handled Jiyong’s illegitimate children easily but you had to go and marry him. Now it will be all your fault whatever happens to your daughters.”

***

As soon as Min Ji was out of the house she quickly ran out of the gates and down the street in her bare feet. Hanah had shoved her out of the house just as she was without letting her get shoes. After a while of running Min Ji stopped gasping for air.

She was hurrying to find her Appa before something bad happened to the rest of her family. The truth was that when Min Ji looked around after regaining her breath she didn’t know where exactly she was. It seemed so different on foot than it did by car.

People would try and approach Min Ji but she would just runaway aimlessly. Because of her many runaways she became even more lost. When she saw a lot of people crossing the big street she quickly maneuvered her way between them and got to the other side.

After running around for a long time Min Ji had experienced an early morning turn into an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter