Chapter 29: Psycho

Fashion and Fame 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once Bom arrived at the hospital she ran to the front desk. “Where is Kwon Minah? I’m her sister.”

The nurse got up and led Bom through the emergency room. “The doctor has been waiting for you to make a decision.”

“What decision?”

When they got to the room the nurse knocked on the door. “The doctor will explain to you.” The doctor came out instantly and the nurse turned Bom over to him.

“I’m glad you’re finally here. Your sister told the paramedic she had been experiencing pains for hours now. After further observation we found out she has high blood pressure most likely because of the situation she was in. Because of the high blood pressure her liver and kidneys are beginning to shut down. If her kidneys don’t stay at 20% capacity we’ll have to perform an emergency C-section.”

Bom’s eyes widened as she began to worry for her sister and her nephew. “But if that happens then what about the baby?”

“Luckily she is in her third trimester and that means the baby isn’t fully developed but he is at a good stage. Of course that means he will be a small premature baby and the lungs will be one of the major problems of the baby. But in order to be able to do it I need you to give me permission.”

“If you do this, does the baby have a 100% chance of survival and what about my sister, will she be fine too?”

“Your sister will be fine. As for the baby there isn’t 100% certainty that he will survive.”

That was exactly what she didn’t want to hear. “Then what are the chances?”

The doctor sighed seeing the worried look on Bom’s face. “About 60-80%”

Bom shook her head. “I-I can’t make a d-decision like that” Bom began to stutter as the pressure of such a hard decision rested on her shoulders.

“You need to make a decision soon Ms. Park. If her kidneys completely shut down it becomes a higher risk situation.”

“Just give me a few minutes to think about this.” Bom walked away from the doctor and out to the waiting room where she could use her cell phone. She began to dial Jiyong’s phone wanting to let him know about Minah.

“Sir you can’t go in there at the moment.  You have to wait out here.” Hearing this Bom turned around and saw a couple of nurses holding Jiyong back. She immediately put away her phone and ran to him. “Ji!”

Hearing the familiar voice Jiyong stopped struggling and turned around. Once he saw Bom he started to ramble on about what had happened. “Noona it’s horrible. That stupid really did it. She cut Min Sun’s neck and now she’s loosing so much blood and can’t breathe. All I wanted was to stay by her side but they kicked me out.”

“Min Sun got hurt! Ji how could this be happening to us. First Minah and now my little princess too.” Bom ran her fingers through her hair feeling frustrated.

“What did Hanah do to her? When I let her go with the paramedics she was feeling bad but there wasn’t any blood. What happened to her? W-where is she?” Jiyong began to get hysterical again. It seemed he kept getting bad news the whole day.

Bom had tears that were beginning to fall down her cheeks. “Because of Hanah her blood pressure went up and now her kidneys and liver are beginning to shut down. If her kidneys get any lower than 20% capacity they’ll have to perform an emergency C-section. Although nothing will happen to Minah the baby only has a 60-80% chance of survival.”

Jiyong felt helpless after hearing what Bom told him. He covered his face with his hands as he tried to stay as calm as possible.

“I needed to tell you so you could know. I’m her sister but you’re her husband

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter