Noona Nekkeoya!

Iridescence

“Hey, love.” The man leans over the counter, grinning widely at the girl cooking at the stove with an apron on. “Where’s your boy toy?”

“He’s out doing his own stuff.” She turns around with a frown. “And stop calling him that. You know how I don’t like it when you do.”

“Why not? He’s a boy is he not?” The man walks past the counter and over to the stove, wrapping his arms around the girl’s waist. “Don’t tell me you’re serious with him. He’s like what? Four years younger than you? He’s still a kid.”

“Shut it. I don’t need you to remind me of that.”

“Listen, Hanna. I don’t know how things are like here in Korea, but it’s illegal where we’re from.” He reminds with a frown. Letting go of her, he settles to lean against the fridge. “I don’t want to have to bail you out or something.”

“I’m not stupid. There’s nothing that I’m doing that will send me to jail, you moron.”

“So what? You just let him stay and cook for him? Isn’t that like siblings?” He grins playfully at her. “I didn’t know you’re into that kind of thing.”

“Shut up before I fry you.” She turns back to the stove, turning down the fire. “Shouldn’t you be packing already? Don’t you have a flight to catch?” She frowns at the sneer on his face. “What? Just say it.” She glares at him angrily, a growl emitting from .

“You’re the one that told me to shut up.” He moves over, swinging an arm over her shoulders. “I’ve already packed and my flight is tomorrow. I’m spending the entire day here annoying you before I go.”

“Don’t you have other friends?”

“You’re my one and only.” He turns around at the sound of the door opening, smirking at the look on the younger male’s face. “Looks like your adorable little boy is back.” He lifts his free hand to wiggle his fingers towards the growling male.

“Himchan.” Turning back to the man with a growl, she grabs his arm off her shoulders, taking the wiggling fingers in her other hand and bending them back. “Back off.” She growls as the man cries out in pain. “Leave him alone, understand? Or I’ll kick you out of here.”

“You’re no fun.” He rubs his fingers with a pout, watching as Hanna walks over to the younger male and practically cooing at him. “Yo, kitten.”

“What?” She snarls back at the man. “I’m busy.”

“After you’re finished fondling over your little boy toy, maybe you should feed me. I’m starving.” He grins cheerfully, pointing a finger towards the steaming pot. “You have enough for me, right?”

“I should just poison you.” Releasing Himchan’s hand, she heads back to the stove. “Move aside.”

“Feisty.” The man grabs her waist and before she can complain, grabs her chin and pulls her forward for a kiss. He flinches and pulls back at the feeling of the cooking spoon connecting with his skull. “What was that for? It’s just a kiss.” He grins at her flustered face. “Or is it your first kiss?” His teasing smile falters as she turns away.

“Just…stay away from the kitchen.” Stirring the ingredients in the pot, she resists the urge to turn towards the older man. She can hear him leaving the kitchen and plop down on the sofa moments later.

“Noona.” Himchan tackles and hugs her from behind, burying his face into her neck, pressing his lips down on her shoulders. His fingers sneak its way under her shirt, rubbing her skin in a comforting manner. “I missed you so much.”

“You were only out for the day. You couldn’t have missed me that much, Himchan.”

“I don’t care. I still missed you.” He shifts his feet closer to her, pressing her lower half against the stove. “I’ll miss you even if it’s five minutes.”

“Himchan, you need to back up.”

“Nope. I’m going to stick to you like glue.”

“If you want to eat, you’ll have to back up. I’m too close to the stove. What if I get cooked?” She teases and pushes Himchan back with her elbow, sighing when the other pulls her flushed against him. “You should go shower.”

“No.” Himchan tightens his arms around her. “I’m gonna mark you with my manly sweat so no one will dare get near you.”

“Stop being a kid. What are you? An animal?”

“Would you let me hug you longer if I was a dog or a cat?”

“A dog will probably listen to me better than you do and a cat will just be sleeping in the corner somewhere or on my bed instead of bothering me.”

“What if I was a bunny? A cute fluffy bunny?”

“If you are a bunny…” She turns her head to face him, lowering her gaze to his pouting lips. “…I would smother you with kisses.” She whispers, her lips ghosting slightly against Himchan’s moping ones. “Hold you close to my chest, run my fingers through your fur, play with your soft ears, rub your round belly, and lavish my love on you because you’ll be my adorable, precious, little bunny.”

“Arg! Can you two please stop? It’s horrible! My eyes! They burn!” The older male presses his palms into his eyes. “I’m dying! They’re going to melt off my face! My beautiful, gorgeous eyes!!!” He fails his arm in front of him. “I’m blind~!”

“I hope they burn right off and maim your face.” Himchan mumbles into Hanna’s neck.

“Be nice.” Pulling away from the other, Hanna heads towards the over dramatic man as he continues with his theatrical tantrum. In between her semi-oily fingers, greasy from handling food, is a chunk of meat. “Stop screaming and eat this.” She grabs his chin, pressing her thumb into his cheek to force his mouth open and shoves the piece of meat into his mouth, not caring if it was a bit too forceful. “Better? Are you still dying?”

“Hm~!” He sinks down into the couch. “I’ve died and gone to heaven.”

“Stop being dramatic. Do you want me to poison you?”

“You wouldn’t do that. You love me.”

“Yeah, my cooking for you as a lot of love with a pinch of rat poisoning, an ounce of detergent, and a dash of Epsom salt. I hope your bladder can digest it all without killing you.” She lets out an irritated ‘che’ and turns back to the kitchen to a pouty Kim Himchan.

“Feed me too.”

“No.” Stirring the ingredients, she plucks out a piece of potato from the curry and presses it against her lips. Halfway in, she twirls her tongue around the potato, feeling the texture and the softness against her tongue. Just before she presses it completely in, a hand reaches for her chin and she’s pulled into a pair of strong arms.

“Oh my…!” Alexis smacks his hand against his forehead in annoyance. How dare the kid do such a thing? Who gave him the right to kiss her like that? “Hey! Get off of her!” He stumps towards the kitchen and pulls Hanna back, shoving the other away. “How dare you, you little ert teenager! Get away from her. Don’t even think about touching her.”

“Alexis, stop it. I’m fine, just…startled.” Hanna turns back to the stove, turning off the gas. “Dinner’s ready so can you please go and wash up? And can you two try to behave? I don’t want to have to pull you guys away, again, and treat you as little kids, again.”

“I will.” Alexis glares at Himchan. “Don’t even think about doing that again, got it? If you kiss her again, I’ll cut off your lips.” He walks away with a ‘hmph’.

“Yah, why do you even let him in here? Can’t you just kick him out?” Himchan hugs her from behind, his chin on her shoulder and a pout on his face. “All he does is eat and sleep here. He doesn’t even help you cook.”

“He sounds like someone I know.” She turns her body to face him. “Like one Kim Himchan.” She smiles at the deepened pout.

“That’s not fair. You don’t even let me in the kitchen.”

“That’s because you’re getting in my way. You’re not even helping me.” She glances down at the wandering fingers going under her shirt. “Like now, you’re just getting me distracted.” She steps sideways, feeling the body behind her move along, and grabbing the bowls from the cupboard over her head.

“YAH! Stop putting sugar in the food or we’ll all die from diabetes!” Alexis grabs Himchan’s shirt collar and yanks him away. He then proceeds to kick him towards the dinner table. “No more lovey-dovey, sickening sweet scenes, got it? I’m still a potential lover!”

“But noona doesn’t love you!” Himchan growls, his teeth clenched and hands balled up into fists. “The one she loves is me!”

“Don’t give yourself too much credit, kid.” Alexis smirks and helps set the table. “You might be cute and good-looking, but that’s all you are.” He places the plates of curry rice on the table, placing his at his seat across from Hanna’s.

“Sit down, Himchan.” Hanna places the bread in the middle of the table. “Just once, no arguing, no fights, no screaming and yelling. I want a nice, peaceful dinner with the two of you, okay? Please? I’m not asking for much, right?”

“But…”

“No buts, Himchan. You either listen or you’re not welcome here anymore. Go back home when you’re hungry instead of coming here.”

“What about him? Why can’t he go?”

“Don’t argue with me. Besides, he’s different from you.”

Deeply wounded from the comment, Himchan’s voice dies and he turns to his dinner. Upset, he doesn’t even see the smirk Alexis gives him.

The clock strikes nine as the trio sits down in front of the TV, Himchan sticking close to Hanna on the couch and Alexis on the floor next to her legs.

“Here, have some.” Alexis grins at the daggers the other male is throwing at him, yet he ignores them. “They’re sweet, just like you.”

“Why is he even here? What does he want with you?” Himchan wraps his arm around her waist as he glares at the older man.

“I’m here to propose of course. Why else would I be here? It’s certainly not to see your ugly face.” He groans at the foot jabbed into the center of his back. “You’re cruel.”

“Call him ugly again and I’ll gut you like a fish.”

Himchan sticks out his tongue and hugs her waist, leaning his head on her shoulder as he snuggles into her neck. “Ah~.”

Hanna slides the slice of apple into his mouth, feeling his lips on her fingers. “Happy?”

“You need to eat too. Here’s some orange.”

She wraps her lips around the fruit, mentally smiling as she decides to . She runs her moist tongue against his fingers, feeling him flinch and pull away. “Sweet.”

“Really?” The man shivers at the taste of the orange. “It’s not that sweet.”

“That’s funny. Mine was extremely sweet.” The hand lying between her and Himchan shifts, a finger gliding on the male’s plump thighs.

The older man frowns at the smiling boy next to her reacting timidly like a schoolgirl whose crush asked her out. “Are you flirting in front of me?”

“Alexis, there’s no one brave enough to flirt in front of you.” Hanna retorts and shifts the plate from her lap to the man. “Just eat your fruit and go home.”

“Nope, I’m staying the night.” Alexis gets up quickly and heads to the kitchen for some water. Lingering at the fridge, he devises a way to tease the younger male. “I don’t want to be lonely tonight so I’m going to spend the night with my precious friend.”

“Don’t joke around. You’re not staying.” The arms on her waist tighten. “The heat’s not working properly and I don’t have an extra heating blanket for you.”

“It’s okay.” He sits down next to her, pulling her close and onto his lap. His arm wraps firmly around her waist, pressing her body against him. “I’ll just sleep with you. You don’t even need the heating blanket. I’ll keep you warm all night long.” He lifts her chin slowly, glides his tongue over his bottom lip and leans in.

Jumping up, Himchan grabs Hanna’s arm, tugging and tugs her way from the erted man. “Go away!” His tongue slurs over his English pronunciations. “Get away from her.”

“How cute, he’s trying to show off.” Standing up, he walks over to Himchan, smiling as the younger male falters. “Listen, you.” He sneers, the previous smile gone. “I care about Hanna. I’ll do whatever it takes to win her heart. My previous marriage proposal attempts failed, but I’m not going to stop. It’s only been two years. I’m not going to give up on her over something as insignificant as a little failure.” His message might only be partially understood, but the tone and his confidence is all it takes to pass the seriousness of it on. “I’m not surrendering to defeat. I will keep trying, no matter how long it takes.”

“Alexis…”

“I’m going to shower. Wait for me, love.” He tugs Hanna over and plants a kiss on her cheek. He smirks at Himchan’s expression, a mix of horror, disbelief and anger. “I’ll be back soon.” He grabs the bag lying next to the one seat couch and flings it over his shoulder, heading towards the bathroom with ease.

“YAH! What was that? Why is he always kissing you?” Himchan fumes with jealousy, his hand clenching at his side and a frown in his lips. “Doesn’t he know you’re with me?”

“Not now, Himchan.” Sighing, she grabs the empty plate and puts it in the sink. “I’m tired. Tomorrow, okay?”

“But noona…”

She turns around with a sigh. “Himchan, I’m exhausted okay. Can’t this wait till tomorrow?” With a hand on her head, she frowns at the oncoming headache.

“You promise?” Despite his own insecurities and how ‘tomorrow’ can mean sometime next week the earliest, he willingly gives in and pulls her down to the bed to sit with him. “There’s really nothing going on with you and the ert?”

“Himchan, don’t call him that.”

“He can call me a kid but I can’t call him a ert? That’s not fair.” He moves closer, his chin on her shoulders. “You’re being bias.” He sticks his lips out into a pout, barely grazing her cheek.

“It’s okay if I’m bias towards him.” She turns to face the other, pulling her head slightly away from the lips. “Especially since my favorite is right here.” She bumps her lips softly against the others, brushing it in a fleeing manner. “I can have a lot of biases in my life, but only one favorite.” Her eyes focus on his pouty lips.

“You mean…?”

“Would you rather be my bias instead?”

“No, I want…”

“Want what?” She teases with a smile, her eyes never leaving his lips. She unconsciously sweeps her tongue against her bottom lip.

“To be your favorite.” He watches as her lips curls up into a smile. His hand, seemingly acting in its own, finds a place around her waist. “Noona, I’m…”

“What?” She replies as soft to match his voice. “Do you want something?” She feels the hand on her thighs. “Tell me so I can…”

“I…” The thumping of his heart nearly drowns out the quiet movements of his hands, but he notices them. He feels the warmth of her waist and the softness on her thighs. And that makes him more nervous. “Can I kiss…?”

“Beat it kid.” Alexis smirks as he walks in with only a pair of sweatpants on, his towel hanging around his neck. The grin widens at the flustered and startled look with a hint of disappointment on Himchan’s face. “Go to sleep so mommy and daddy can play.”

“Ignore him.” Hanna mumbles to the young teen. “Leave him alone, Alexis.” Standing up, she loosens the covers for bed.

Himchan stands up and heads out of the room. “Night, noona.” He frowns at the hand on his wrist, looking up at its owner.

“If you want a good night’s sleep, you should just go home.” Alexis turns to Himchan with a mischievous grin. “Unless you’re a ert who likes to listen in on other people when they…” He didn’t get to finish his thought when the pain knocks him to the ground. He lifts a hand to his lips to find blood. Growling he pushes himself up. “Che! You stupid kid…” He stops as the sound of skin contact echoes in his ears, staring at the angry girl in front of him.

“Noona…” His cheek stings, but his heart is stabbed by shards of glass. “Why?”

“Sit down and don’t go anywhere.” She grabs Alexis’ hand and pulls him out of the room. “I’ll get the first aid kit.”

“And that’s why he’s still a kid.” Alexis mumbles, stalking over to Hanna. “Your little boy toy hit me.” He whines, hugging her from behind. “It hurts. Take care of me, nurse.”

“Take care of it yourself.” Hanna shoves the box into his hand, pushing him off. “Why did you have to provoke him?” She glares angrily at him, the headache getting worse.

“Are you seriously taking his side? Yah, I’m your friend and he’s just a kid.”

“I’m not friends with people who think picking on kids is fun.”

Himchan bites his lip, his hands trembling from fear or nervousness, he doesn’t know. He flinches at the footsteps at the loud closing of the door. He refuses to think of it as slamming because slamming doors means…

“Don’t bite on them.” Hanna kneels down with frustration, taking Himchan’s injured hand, dipping the knuckles with medicine. She blows on the injury and bandages them with a little less concern than normal, but still with lots of care.

“Noona, I didn’t mean to. He said something and I got mad. I don’t know what happened. I just acted and…” He shifts his gaze upwards as Hanna stands. “Noona?”

“What do you have to say for yourself, Kim Himchan?” She scolds like a mother to a misbehaving child. “Well? I don’t have all day. What’s your sorry excuse?”

 

 


Some background of their relationship. Alexis is mean, right? :P Who likes him? Who doesn't? Hehe...

Eh, it's a bit rushed but it's okay, right?