Chapter 5

I'm Sorry. .. ... Please , Don't leave me ...

I cleaned up the whole place. I'm in luck I have enough savings to take a flight back to China.  Then I saw my neighbors , that I haven't seen them in a while. They were all senior citizens , so I have to take them of them very well . " Nai nai ! " I shouted to the neighbour taht I was the closest to when I was young . She lookes surprised to see me . " Yun Xian ! ( That's Aemin's chinese name btw , coz her father was chinese and mother , Korean.so sshe's half

chinese , half korean . ) How have you been doing ? I heard your family migrated to Korea. Why are you here alone ? " I shifted uncomfortably around and told her the truth. She was like a grandmother to me ; family , so I can trust her with anything . She took a deep breath " It started like this ... " 

 

 Jongup woke up to find Daehyun standing infront of the door , a stunned espression on his face. It looks like he was a statue , and it seems like he had been standing there for quite a while. It was 7 AM in the morning now. " Daehyun hyung ? " Jongup questioned.  He called him a few more times before Daehyun blinked and got his senses back , But still in a trance. " Hyung , are you okay ? " he nodded soulessly. I can't believe she would actually leave. Jongup sighed. " Let me wake Aemin up. Maybe she would know why you are like that . " he was about to go when Daehyun yanked him back , and a very curt " NO ! " Jongup found something wrong.  Then he saw Zelo going out of the room . He signaled to Zwlo to check her room without Daehyun noticing . 

Zelo open3d the door quietly , thinking Aemin was still sleeping , as she had put a bolster and a few pillows under the blanket , making Zelo think she was still sleeping. Zelo signaled back to Jongup that Aemin was still sleeping and Jongup frowned . She wasn't the type to sleep in late. He managed to get off Daehyun and went inside her room . He took off the blankets covering her and was shocked. Aemin's not here... " AEMIN'S NOT HERE ! "  He shouted to the others.  By this time , all of them were fully awake. " WHAT?!?!" Zelo looked on I shock. " But when I checked... " He immediately stormed over to Daehyun and held him by the collar. Tell me , where did you take Aemin to ? " Daehyun didn't meet his eyes. Jongup shook him harder. " Tell me ! " Daehyun gulped . " I don't know .... " Jongup glared at him, his eyes flashing with anger. " DDon't know ? " He punched Daehyun and was about to go for another when The guys held him back. " Daehyun. We will give you a chance to explain yourself now that Jongup has coooled down. " He sighed , his eyes regretful. " I caught her sneaking out. I was trying to stop her , knowing that Jongup was looking for her for so long and found her. But I threatened her. And... she kicked me... in the balls. " Jongup snickered together with the others. " Serve you right " . He sighed . " I know. But first , how do we find her ? "