Chapter 2

Happy Marriage

*2 days later*

 

Huhh. today is my wedding day. I will be the bride, Suho will be the groom. Im really scared now. At the same time, I feeling happy also. Because today I will belong to someone, and not with my parents anymore. I have 15 minutes more before I go to the church. Im wearing these wedding dress right now, and it's for my wedding. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Actually Suho's bought me these dress. The price is 1200USD.  I dont know how's Suho looks with his tuxedo.

 

"Haneul-ah !! Come on. We are going to the church now, dear." Omma said. 

"Arraso, omma !!" I said and fix my tiara on my head. I go downstairs and my mom saw me with my wedding dress. 

"Daughter, you looks so pretty." Omma said without close her eyes even once.

"Omma, every girls looks pretty on their wedding. Lets go." I said. Omma and I come in to the car, and goes to the churh with appa.

 

15 minutes later, we arrived at the church. I became more scared, my heart is pounding righ now. I looked at appa, he just smiled to me.

"Dear, dont be too scared. Appa are here with you." Appa said. 

"Okay, okay." I said, and and put my hands in to appa hand. We are ready to come in to the church. Omma waited me inside the church with Uncle Kim, and her officemate also.

 

I came in, with appa. The wedding song is now playing. Every eyes in the church looked at me, Suho also. Not long from that, Im already standing in front of Suho and the Father. 

"Are you ready?" Father said. Me and Suho looked at each other, and we nodded.

"Okay, the guy first, Kim Jun-myeon, are you willing to take Shin Ha-neul as your lawful wife?" Father said. Im pounding right now, I dont know what he will say, YES OR NO?! 

"Yes, I will."

"Shin Ha-neul, are you willing to take Kim Jun-myeon as your lawful husband?" Father said to me. I dont know what to say. Im really nervous, and I didn't answer tha t question. Suho looked at me, and just nodded. I know that he knows what I feels now.

"Ye- Yes, I will." I said.

 

Just with one words, me and Suho are wife and husband right now. Omma whisper to Suho, "Kiss her." I heard what my omma said and I refused to. Suho also. 

"Kiss my cheeks only." I said, and Suho kiss me on my cheeks.

My God !! Im shy. Suho whispered me, "Your cheeks is pink now. Haha."

Lol what?! The audience clap their hands. Im happy ..

 

After that, the audience followed me and Suho out from the church. We are going to our new home that we bought yesterday. It is all was planned by Suho appa. No, our appa. 

The wedding was done. Now, I have to continue my life as a wife to someone ..

 

 

Ps: Sorry for late posting this chapter. Sorry also because this chapter is not long. I will post the next chapter if I have time. Gomawo !! Hope you like it.