Chapter 1

Happy Marriage

*Ha-neul POV*

 

Im on my way to school, omma drive me to the school today. And I keep thinking what mom had said to me. She want me to marry? But Im so young to get marry now, Im still in schooling time. But, if Im not fulfill appa wish, I bet he will be upset to me. Aishh .. God, why you give me more problem? I cant stop thinking about it.

 

"Haneul? Hey? What are you thinking about? You arrived at your school now. Omma called you about 3 times but you didn't answered me at all. Why, daughter?" Mom said to me and she rubbing my hair.

"Omma, why I have to fulfill appa wish? Omma, I cant marry now. What if my schoolmate know about this? They will gossip about me, I dont want that to happend." I said, and holding omma hands.

"Dear, this is for your dad. You know, you are the only one daughter that appa has, right? He loved you, he raised you, for this." Omma said and looked at me.

"For what? For this marriage? Mom, I dont know who will be my future husband. I dont know. How can I get marry with someone that I dont know." I said, and suddenly crying. Omma hugging me.

"Shin Haneul, I know what is your feeling. But fall in love after marriage, it is more happiness. You know? Trust me, okay? Now, just think about your appa wish. Omma scared if appa get heart attack if he know you didn't accept this marriage." Omma said and release her hand from my waist.

"Okay. I will trust you, omma. So this evening I will be meet with my future husband?" I said. 

"Yes. You will meet with him, at 4.00 PM at Wonderland Cafe. Omma, appa, Uncle Kim and your future husband will wait you there. Remember, dont be late !!" Omma said to me, and showed her forefinger. 

"Yeah omma, I know that. Okay, I have to go now. Bye." I kiss omma cheeks and hugging her before I leave.

 

*Suho POV*

Marry? Dad, why? I dont want to get marry. I dont like sharing house, sharing the food, sharing the room, sharing the toilet, blah blah blah. This all mesy my mind. ARGHHHH !!

 

"Suho !! What is your plan this evening? Wanna go out? Watching movie? Playing golf? Or what? Just tell me." Kai said and put his hand in to my shoulder. Im a bit shocked.

"This evening? Aigoo, jeongmal mianhae. I cant, my dad has plan something for me. We will go next time, okay?" I said and smile to Kai, while Kai just giving me a cool smirk from him. 

"Okay. Lets go. Our class will be start in a few minutes more." Kai said, but he quickly run away from me. Aigoo this guy .. I chase Kai, and will start the class. Damn, just 8 hour more and I will meet up with my future wife. Aish !!

 

*Haneul POV*

the school bell's ringing

 

KRING KRING !!

Ahhh, that was the sign that I will be going home. And meet up with my future husband, why time has to go fast? And I was thinking should I go home first or get back straight to my home? I looked at my handwatch, and my watch shows 3:47 PM. 

"What?! I have 13 minutes to go there. Ahh, I dont have much time. Mom will scold me if Im late." I said alone. I quickly pick up my book and put in to my school bag. I run to the place that mom told me on today's morning, WONDERLAND CAFE? Ahhh, that place was near at my school. Only 100 metres from my school.

My heart beat fast, dupdapdupdap !! I cant believe that Im in front of the WONDERLAND CAFE right now. I looked at my watch again, 3:59 PM ! I have 1 minutes more. But im feeling so scared. What if the guy im gonna marry with is a bad man? Aaaaa, he will hit, punch, kick, and do something bad to me. I hope omma can help me after this marriage. I dont want to stay one house with him. 

"Huhh.. God, help me." I said and come in to the cafe. I saw many people there, but I didn't see my parents, or Uncle Kim and his son. 

"Where are they?!" I said. My phone suddenly ringing, ohh mesage.

- Love'Mom -

Dear, we'll wait you at the VIP room. You go upstair, and find the VIP room, the room number is 8. We'll wait you, dont be late !!

 

"Ohh. VIP room, arasso. They think Im a robot? Walking here and there and cant tired at all? Huhh .." I said and quickly go to the VIP room. About 3 minutes, then I found the VIP room number 8. I came in ..

 

They looked at me. Omma, appa, and Uncle Kim also. Someone was sat beside Uncle Kim, he looked at me also. I think, he is my future husb-

"Dear, come and sit here.." Omma said.

"N .. Nae, arasso." I said and then take a sit beside omma. My seat was in front of that guy. Im a bit shy. Well, this is my second meeting with a guy. I didn't feel this feeling anymore after Kai left me for another girl. Kai? Im talking about Kai? Heahhh, forget him.

 

"Shin Haneul?" Uncle Kim called me, and smile to me.

"Nae, Uncle Kim?" I said back, and smile to him. I showed my charms to them. My charms is my sweet-smiling, and a pair of a dimples in my cheeks. LOL what Im talking about? Haha. 

"Introduce yourself. Your future husband still didn't know you." Uncle Kim said.

"Nae. My name is Shin Haneul, can call me Haneul. I am on my 4th grade in school. Nice to meet you." I said and smiled at that guy.

"Im Kim Junmyeon. I am 21 years old. Just call me Suho. Nice to meet you too .." He said and just smirk at me. Why he did that? Hish ..

"Do you agree to get marry with Kim Junmyeon, my son? Your dad had talked about your disagree to get marry, but at least you think about uncle and your dad friendship." Uncle Kim said. 

Why I should think about your relationship? Why the both of you should involved me in your business? Heol ..

"Uncle, I had think about that. Yes, I agree to get marry with your son, but with 4 conditions." I said. They all looked at me, like Im making wrong.

"Okay. What is it?" Uncle Kim said.

"I dont want to share my room with him. I dont want him to distrupt my things, i want to be free. I dont want him to make noise when Im study. And I dont want people know about our marriage. Can  I?" I said.

"Okay then. If you have your own conditions, I have my own conditions too." Suho said.

"What?! Okay .." I said. Im a bit shocked, and lastly just blew out my heavily sigh.

"You have to cook for me, breakfast, lunch, tea time, and dinner. You have to wash my clothes. AND, accompany me where ever I want to go. Okay?" Suho said. Im a bit shocked with his conditions.

"What?!" I said.

"What? If you couldn't do that all, I will not do your conditions also. Deal? My conditions is just 3, but you?" Suho said, and glance at me. Heol ..

"Okay okay." I said. 

"So, Haneul? Omma want to tell you, your marriage will be held 2 days more. Tomorrow you and Suho will go to the wedding shop to buy your wedding dress. Okay?" Omma said and smiled at me.

"What?! 2 days? Hmm, okay then. I just follows what omma said. Im your daughter, right?" I said and smiled to omma. Omma hugging me, and rub my hair. 

"That's my girl." Appa said.

"So, should we leave the both of you? Maybe you two can knowing about each other .." Appa said again.

"Appa wae? Can I just go home with you?" I said. 

"No, dear. You should know about your future husband, okay?" Omma said.

"Okay then .." I said. Omma and appa kisses my cheeks, and Uncle Kim hugged me.

 

 

Just me and Suho's there. I didn't talk any words, and just drinking my water, Honey Juice. He suddenly talk to me.

"Why you want to marry with me?" Suho said.

"Eo? Aaaa~ My appa really-really want me to get marry with you. So I just agree. I know how much my appa loves his relationship with Uncle Kim. I dont want to make him sad, so it is better if I just agree. You?" I said. "Me? I dont want to get marry. Honestly I said, I dont want to get marry. But this all is our father wishes. So I have to agree." He said and drink his water. 

"Ohh .." I just nodded. 

 

*30 minutes later*

"Im happy to met with you. I hope, you can treat me well after our marriage. Okay?" I said.

"Sure. I will. And you too, please treat me as your husband. Not your friend." Suho said, I just nodded.

"Okay then .. Can you send me home? Well, you know, it is raining outside there." I said.

"Okay okay." Suho said, and we come home together. 

 

20 minutes later, I arrived at my house. Suho sent me, and a while after that he left the house. He still have assignment to do, thats why he back home early.

 

After that, I go take my bath and prepare myself for go out and dinner with my parents. On our way to the mall, omma and appa ask me a lot of question about me and my future husband. Huhh, I dont want to answer their question, but omma refused me to tell her. Heahh :'/ 

Before we gone for dinner, omma also brought me to the wedding shop. I have seen a lot of beautiful wedding dress. There is a wedding dress that I like the most. But the price is a bit expensive, 1600USD. Oh my God, better I buy a lot of book. I decided to go there tomorrow with Suho, my future husband. 

"Omma, lets we get out from here. Tomorrow I will go here with Suho, nae? Hence, we don't buy anything here." I said.

"Who said? Omma buy this dress for you. When you go to your honeymoon, you can use this at your first night." Omma said.

"First night? What?" I said. Actually I didn't understand what omma had said.

"Ai goo this kid~ Your first sleep with Suho, dear .." Omma said.

"OMMA !! What are you talking about? Heish. I dont want to do that. Im still young, omma. No no no no no !!" I said. 

Well, my parents and I was very happy tonight. I hope I can be happy like these after I get marry ..

 

So, just 2 days more, and I will be legally to Suho wife. I really hope that he can take care of me, and can make me happy like when I with my family ..