Chapter 3: Yixing and Tianshi Part 2

The Love Cafe: Mini Fluff Series

“Love Café” Chapter 3:

Yixing and Tianshi Part Two

__________________________________________

 

All the other girls’ eyes widened, especially Iseul’s.

“Omo, Tian~ I’m so sorry. I didn’t know, I shouldn’t have asked you…” she trailed, making Tianshi smile at her.

“It’s okay, Iseul. You guys deserve to know because you’re my friends. Yixing and I are okay now anyway. We made up on the same night.” 

“Typical TianXing couple! You fight and break up then kiss and make up. I guess Katy Perry was right.” Riya said, rolling her eyes.

“So what happened next, Tian? How did you two make up?” Mina asked.

~~~~~~~

(Tianshi’s POV)

I was already sleeping soundly when I heard muffled cries and whispers beside me. I slowly opened my eyes only to meet the pair of eyes I fall for every time.

He’s here.

He’s actually here.

He looked for me and found me, but I’m not going to forgive him just because he did. He hurt me way too much.

 

“What are you doing here, Yixing? Go home.” I said coldly as I sat up, trying to avoid his gaze.

“I’m came here for you, Tian. I’m not going anywhere without you. ”

“Well, I’m sorry because I am not going anywhere with you, Mr. Zhang Yixing. I’m staying here.” I said, finally looking at him and regretting it right away because once I did, I saw how lifeless he looked.

Yixing had swollen eyes that had gone red due to crying. He had a runny nose and he just looked so helpless like a homeless puppy. Right then and there I wanted to take him into my arms and tell him it’s okay…but it’s not.

 

It’s not okay, I’m not okay.

He has to learn from his mistakes and I have to learn how to resist him.  I can’t just forgive him instantly every time.

I’m sorry, Yixing.

 

I looked at him again. He wasn’t talking or doing anything. He was just sitting there, sobbing like a 3 year old. So much for effort.

“If you have nothing else to say, just leave and close the door when you do.” I said flatly, finally standing up and heading to the balcony to get some fresh air.

And of course, as expected, my man followed me.

“Baobei, please.” He begged.

“Do not call me that, Yixing. You should only use terms of endearment for the ones you love.” I scoffed, flashing him a bitter smile.

 

He looked at me in disbelief, not able to say anything.

“What? Did I say anything wrong?” I asked innocently, knowing that it would totally piss him off.

Just tell me what I want to hear, Yixing and I’m yours. No, scratch that. I am yours and will always be.

I was caught off guard when Yixing looked at me, his eyes full of sincerity.

 

“Tianshi, don’t you think I love you?” he asked, looking like he was about to burst into tears.

And here I am, in front of him, with nothing to say.

“Don’t you know how much I love you?!” Yixing yelled, making me flinch. He finally snapped, but this is what I wanted in the first place. I wanted to annoy him. I wanted him to get mad so he could honestly tell me what he feels.

“I love you so much that I’m willing to give up everything for you…” he continued.

“What?” I asked, not getting what he really meant.

“I’ll stop training and give up my dreams of becoming a singer. If you want we can go back to China and start anew. Just please, don’t leave me. I can’t see myself without you anymore. You’re everything to me, Tianshi. You’re my life.”

“Yixing…”

“I’m willing to sacrifice everything for you. I don’t care if all my hard work would be put to waste. As long as you’re by my side, I’m happy. Please, Tian? Forgive me.” He finally broke down, coming closer to me and clutching both my arms.

 

“I don’t know, Yixing. I’m having a hard time too. I don’t want you to give up on your dreams because I know all too well how much you worked for it. I don’t want to ruin those dreams. I want you to be happy.”

Am I actually letting him go? This wasn’t part of the plan.

“No! Please don’t leave me! I’m sorry, Tian. I really am. I’ll do anything. Just please take me back. Come back home with me.”

I didn’t respond, terrified that I wouldn’t be able to resist him any longer. What he did next caught me off guard.

 

Yixing pulled me in and wrapped me in his embrace as he cried his heart out. He hugged me so tight I felt like I was going to burst. He held me so close as if he was scared that I’d run away and disappear.

“I love you and I’m sorry…I’m sorry, Tian. I’m so sorry…” He kept on repeating. And that was all I wanted to hear. I simply wanted to hear that he’s sorry for what he did.

I smiled, pulling back a little to see his face. I wiped off his tears with my thumbs and told him I love him just as much, but he still hasn’t stopped. He was already coughing due to excessive crying and all I can do is hug him and cradle him like a baby.

 

“Shh, stop crying. Everything is okay. I forgive you already.” I said soothingly as I ran my fingers through his hair. I made him cry and now I want to kill myself because of the guilt. There is no way I can resist this guy.

“I’m so sorry baobei, I promise I won’t do it again. I thought you’d never come back to me. I was so scared.” He sniffled, making me chuckle.

“You know I can’t resist you, right? Let’s go home; the food is still on the table, right?” I smiled, taking his hand in mine.

 

We walked out of the room and saw Tao and Jaeni outside, probably eavesdropping.

“Thanks for taking care of Tianshi, guys. And I’m sorry for hurting her. Don’t worry, Tao. It won’t happen again. I’ll take care of your jie.”

 

We got home and ate the dinner I prepared for our anniversary. It was already cold but we both felt warm as we ate it together. I washed the plates and utensils after our late dinner and as I was about to finish, I felt muscular arms wrap around my waist.

 

“I didn’t forget…Well I forgot the date today but I just want you to know that I’ve been preparing for this for a long time already. It just so happened that I didn’t know what day it was.” He whispered shyly.

 

I turned around to look at him who only held me tighter.

“Yah! I’m not going anywhere, babo!” I laughed at his childishness.

“I’m just making sure. But…I want to be really sure that you won’t be going anywhere.” He winked.

Now I’m confused. I tilted my head to the side, indicating that I don’t understand what he was trying to say.

 

His next move shocked me. He reached for something in his pocket before kneeling down right before me.

“I know this is a little early considering that we’re still students and we still have 2 semesters to complete but…Huang Tianshi, will you marry me after graduation and stay with me forever?” he asked with loving eyes.

“Oh my gosh, Yixing! Of course! I would love to be your wife.” I exclaimed, tugging on his arm to make him stand up. I hugged him so tight. I never expected this and I am beyond happy.

“Are you sure you wouldn’t get tired of preparing all my favorite food every year?”

“Even if I have to cook all those every day for you, I would. I love you.”

“I love you too.” He whispered before leaning in to capture my lips into a sweet kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~

"OMO! YOU'RE ENGAGED?!" Muri half-shouted.

"Who's engaged?!" Xiumin asked wide eyed as he entered the lounge.

Tianshi smiled sheepishly at him before raising her hand to show off her ring. 

", I think I'm going to faint." Xiumin said dramatically now that one of his dongsaengs are getting married.

"Congratulations, Tian. And I hope you guys don't fight anymore!" Jang Mi said smiling.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Annyeong everyone~

Next chapter will be Chanyeol and Iseul! ^^

Please subscribe, comment and upvote^^

XOXO,

Jaeni