Laugh It Out

I will protect you

“That is a really great thinking. Yes, we shouldn’t introduce anybody to other people without being sure. Doojoon ah, I like this girl. Daughter in law, soon you two will be official and that’s when you’ll be introduced to important people to our company just for your information” said Mr. Yoon.

 

“Indeed” you nodded. Doojoon looked at you with amazement and you just smiled at him.

 

“Oh yeah, what brings you here?” asked his father. “Mother in law asked me to call Doojoonie here because now that I’ve chosen my dress, he has to try on a few suits to match with my dress. Mother in law waits for us outside” you answered, starting to feel comfortable around Doojoon’s family.

 

“Oh oh, go on then. You don’t wanna take too long to plan for this wedding. Doojoon ah, call your mother for me first” said his father.

 

Doojoon and you went out from the home office and he told his mother that Mr. Yoon wanted to see her for a moment.

 

“Okay, Doojoon ah, I’ve chosen a few suits for you to try on and I’ll let _____________ pick which one she likes most” said his mother and went into the home office.

 

“___________ ah, you’re amazing. I couldn’t answer my father’s question but you did. How did you think of that?” Doojoon looked at you.

 

“I don’t know, they just fell out from my mouth” you smiled from being complimented. “My father is the type to like sophisticated and decent thinking and your actions just now, it is exactly like that. You’re like a professional”

 

“I do not” you slightly/playfully hit Doojoon’s arm. To Doojoon, it was an aegyo and you looked so cute that his heart started to beat really fast. As soon as he realized what he was thinking, he quickly shrugged away the thought and pretended to clear his throat.

 

“I think I better try on those suits now” he excused and went to take all of the suits his mother prepared and off the both of you upstairs into the room.

 

“Umm, I’ll change in the bathroom while you stay here” he said and you sat on the bed while he went into the bathroom in the room.

 

You looked at other pictures of Doojoon when he was young and you couldn’t stop smiling as you look at the cute Doojoon. Doojoon soon came out from the bathroom with his shirt’s collar not properly done and he doesn’t seem to notice it.

 

So you went to him and neatly helped to soothe the collar. You were standing to close to Doojoon and your hands seemed like as if they’re resting on his shoulder, anyone who look at the two of you now would think you’re going to kiss any moment now.

 

And so that is what Doojoon was thinking too, staring into your innocent eyes and was so lost in his thought that when you backed away, he is still standing at the same spot, still staring at you.

 

“Is something wrong? I was helping with the collar just now” you explained.

 

“Oh. So that’s what you did. So now what do you think of the suit?” he changed the topic before you realized what he thought you were doing.

 

“Hmmm, I’m not sure. The shirt looks a bit off. Why don’t you try this one?” you picked a different looking inner shirt. When you turned to pass the shirt to him, his was taking of his shirt, exposing his body to you.

 

You stared at it wide eyed and tried not to make any sound. When Doojoon looked at you, you pretended like you didn’t see anything and pass the shirt to him normally.

 

As he was putting on the second shirt, he thought to himself “I hope she’s okay with me taking off my shirt earlier, guys without shirt is commonly seen….. right? I’m sure she’s seen shirtless guys from TV and advertisements on billboards and flyers”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You, Doojoon and his parents are now sitting together at the living room, talking about the wedding.

 

“So, why the sudden marriage?” asked Mrs. Yoon.

 

“What do you mean?” asked Doojoon. “Didn’t father tell you that we’re getting married because the two of you mentioned about marriage this morning?”

 

“Yes he did, but it still feels like there is something other than that”

 

“There is nothing that we’re hiding” said Doojoon. “Omo, she’s pregnant! She must be pregnant” said his mother.

 

You spilled your tea when you heard that. “What? No mom, no she’s not pregnant. I really can assure you that” Doojoon defended.

 

“Oww, but your father and I want grandchildren. You must really use great protection” said his mother.

 

“Omma” Doojoon felt embarrassed and so were you. His father laughed to the situation.

 

“Oh I know now! You two wanted to get married so quickly because you two are impatient to give us grandchildren right? That must be correct” his mother sounds excited.

 

Doojoon puts his hand on his head from having a head ache. “Yeah yeah yeah” he doesn’t want to argue with his beloved mother.

 

“We’ll go home now” Doojoon said and pulled you by the hand. You tried to bow and bid goodbye to his parents properly but Doojoon’s grip wouldn’t let you.

 

“Oh yeobo, are they not cute together?” asked Mrs. Yoon to her husband. Doojoon’s father laughed and answered “They both reminds me of how we used to be”

 

“Oh yes they do. But they’re not getting married because of being arranged like ours did”

 

Meanwhile in Doojoon’s car.

 

“I am really sorry for that” Doojoon immediately apologized. “It’s okay” you put on the cap.

 

Then you laughed. “Why are you laughing?” he asked.

 

“It was really funny though. What your mother thought” you answered. Doojoon smiled at your cuteness.

 

“She is an open minded girl with a really strong sense of humor and she doesn’t feel uncomfortable towards the misunderstanding. In fact, she’s a really understanding person” he thought as he drives back home.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

yayyy the 11th chapter! :D so, i've added 4 new chapters today. from chapter 8 until this chapter! enjoy reading!!