Sick and Tired

Life Goes On With or Without us

 “Who is DongWon’s appa?” Jessica was caught by surprise, why did this person she just came to know want to know about her.

“Why did you ask?” BaoMing pause for a sec, she had to think of something quick.

“Oh, I have a friend that has a similar story to you, but it missing some details.”

“ Oh”

“It fine if you don’t want to answer I know it a personal question.” BaoMing looks at her phone, she had 6 miss calls from DongHyun and it was already 8 a.m., “Jessica sorry I have to go I didn’t notice how long I’ve here. I’ll come by later.” BaoMing gets up and bow.

“Okay bye BaoMing shi. Thanks for everything again.” BaoMing rushes out the door and was gone from Jessica’s sight.

“I wonder why she was so curious about him. Maybe she might really know him.”

♥♥♥♥♥♥

DongHyun was sitting on the couch dozing off waiting for BaoMing. After reading her diary he didn’t sleep and was determine to stay up and wait for her. He himself was confused about what was going on.

“DongHyun sorry I was…” she walks through the door to find DongHyun almost asleep on the couch. She slowly crept to her room and returned with a blanket. She slowly put the blanket over DongHyun.

BaoMing Pov

When I got home he was basically asleep on the couch. I went to my room and grab a small blanket from my closet. I went back to the living room and cover him with it. I bent down to look at him for a bit, I started to feel light head all of a sudden. I stood up and slowly walk over to the counter. I lean onto the counter to keep balance. Julia came in to the kitchen.

“BaoMing are you feeling okay?” she walks over to me, “You look pale.”

“No I’m fine,” I smile at her, “Just a little light headed.”

“Did you need my help with anything?”

“Julia don’t worry about me and continue your house work.” Julia bow and leaves me in the kitchen. I stay by the counter for a little while. The dizziness didn’t leave me and the nausea was kicking in. I slowly walk toward the fridge trying to grab a bottle of water. Before I got to the fridge I felt my knees give out on me. I was waiting for the impact but I felt two strong arms on my waist.

“Are you okay?” this wasn’t the voice of DongHyun.

Arthur Pov

Julia left BaoMing on the kitchen and headed towards the stairs when there was a knock on the door. Julia goes and opens the door.

“Annyeonghaeseyo.” YooHwan was standing at the door, “Is BaoMing home?”

“Annyeong YooHwan shi, yes she is in the kitchen. Should I go and get her for you?”

“No it fine I’ll just go there.” Yoohwan enters the house and sees DongHyun asleep on the couch. He walks right towards the kitchen, he saw BaoMing walking towards the fridge and thank goodness he had fast reflexes he was able to catch BaoMing in time.

“Are you okay?” she looks at me.

“YooHwan.” She look so pale, “What are you doing here?” YooHwan help her up to the counter seats.

“It a good thing I came. Who knows what could of happen to you.” He goes and grabs a water bottle from the fridge and gives it to BaoMing, “You need to be more careful.”

“What is going on here?” DongHyun was standing at the kitchen door. That got both of their attention. DongHyun felt betrayed he waited for her all night and here she was flirting with some other guy.

“Nothing.” Says YooHwan.

“If there isn’t anything going on then why are you here?”

“I’m here to visit my pregnant friend. Can I not?” BaoMing had her head down on the counter. All the talking was very loud to her.

“What is wrong with you?” DongHyun raise his voice at BaoMing. She looks up at him.

“Nothing, I’m just tired.”

“Tired from what? Hanging out with YooHwan here too long.” He walks closer to the counter, “Is that why you didn’t answer any of my calls?”

“You-.” Yoohwan got cut off by BaoMing

“It’s okay Hwan. Let him think what he wants.” She slowly gets up; YooHwan tried to give her support, she uses the counter instead, “YooHwan thanks for visiting me. You can go back to work but don’t tell unnie what you saw. I don’t want her to worry.”

“But-.”

“Please Hwan. You and I both know how she is.”

“Okay, but take better care of yourself you hear.” BaoMing gives him a weak smile.

“Ne. You can go home. Don’t worry about DongHyun and me.”

“I’ll try to come and see you whenever I can.” He gives BaoMing a quick hug and glares at DongHyun, “I was actually here to tell you that we are starting the body guard system today. So we’ll see you at the company later” He leaves the house. DongHyun walks upstairs to get ready. BaoMing walks slowly to her room and lay on her bed. Not too long afterwards she hears the front door close.

“Kim DongHyun…what am I to do about you?” she sighs, “You actually have a son waiting for you.” A tear stream down her face, “I need to give up on you. It isn’t fair to DongWon and Jessica.” She closes her eyes and let the darkness engulf her.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

DongHyun POV

“Stupid girl, I knew I shouldn’t have waited for you it was a waste of my time.” I was so mad, I don’t know if it was because of BaoMing or the fact that I saw YooHwan. I walk into my office to find my buddies and Lisa noona along with the other four.

“Morning Hyung!” they all yell. I walk towards my desk.

“Morning, Lisa Noona.” I bow before sitting, “So I got the news that I was to have bodyguards.”

“Ne…so I guess YooHwan was able to pass along the message.”

“Yes.” DongHyun looks at Yoohwan

“The original plan was just to have BaoMing watch you but I don’t think I can do that with the condition she is in so I wanted to give her back up.” I lean on the desk,

“I believe you know that I hate security.”

“But you need this Hyung.” Minwoo pouted

“I don’t care if you hate it or not it the best for you and Ming.” Lisa raises her voice, “I can’t afford to have anything happen to you.”

“Waeyo?” I said snottily, “Is it because if anything happens then your precious dongsae would be in trouble.” I chuckle.

“DongHyun shi the man that is targeting you isn’t just any kind of thug he is one of the most well-known and strongest.” She was eye to eye with me, “So I suggest that if you want to keep that little of yours safe you better listen. I don’t care if BaoMing was assigned to this mission by herself; if anything happens to her while she is on this mission, I’m coming after you.” She stood up and walks out the door followed by JYJ and YooHwan.

My mind froze I already hated the fact that YooHwan was around her but now he has to be around me. I felt like she was already starting to hate me too.

*Aish DongHyun what are you thinking about. She is just here to help you and finish her mission. She is nothing more. Nothinng more, you love Minah not her.*

“Hyung, why don’t we head down to practice?” Jeongmin asks me. I got up and walk towards the door when I open the door I was met by YooHwan and Junsu.

“Where are you going sir?” ask Junsu

“We are heading down to the practice room. If you haven’t notice we’ve are going for a comeback really soon. I don’t have time to mess around.” Junsu got out of my way and follow me and the rest of Boyfriend to the elevators. My phone begins to vibrate; I look at the caller ID it was Minah.

“Annyeong.”

“Annyeong oppa. I miss you.”

“I miss you too. So what have you been upto?”

“Nothing much…we are doing our shoot in a couple of days.”

“That is good.”

“Oppa?”

“Yes?”

“Is she still living with you?” I pause

“We’ll talk about this later when you get back. This is the right time to talk. I’ll talk to you later. Bye” I hung up my phone. We walk to the dressing room to change Junsu and YooHwan waited outside the door. Minwoo’s coordinator just put a new vase of flowers in our room, Minwoo really wanted flowers he says they’re the closest thing to beauty he can get. We all didn’t really care, because Minwoo always wanted weird things that we didn’t care about.

“Mr. Kim! Mr. Kim!” I heard Yuri’s voice outside the door,I accidently knock the vase over with my arm.

“Hyung!” Minwoo whines

 “Let me in!” Jeongmin goes over and opens the door.

“Yuri shi, what are you doing here?” he asks. She bows at him, “Sorry Mr. Lee but I got an urgent call for Mr.Kim.”

“Who is it?” I ask

“Madam Kim is asking for you.” What did umma want.

“Go upstairs and transfer the line down here.”

“Yes sir.” She runs back upstairs

“What was that all about? Why would your umma call you? It not like her to call you at work.” Says Kwangmin

“It must be something very important.”says Youngmin reply to his brother, “Hyung don’t worry hopefully it nothing urgent.” That was all that I hope. The phone in the room starts to ring,

“Annyeonghaeseyo?” I answer

“KIM DONGHYUN!” she yells, I pull away from the phone, and all the members could hear her yell through the phone.

“Umma why are you yelling?”

“Why am I yelling?” she was angry, “How dare you leave her by herself in this condition.”

“Umma what are you talking about? Who are you talking about?”

“I’m talking about your wife BaoMing. Why would you leave her like this? Did you want her to have a miscarriage, you ungrateful bastard.” I was dumbfounded

“Bwoh? What wrong?”

“Come home and maybe you’ll find out.” The other end of the line went dead.

“Hyung what did you mom say?” asks Jeongmin

“I have to go guys.” I grab my jacket and open the door

“Where are you going?” ask YooHwan

“Home…something happened to BaoMing.” YooHwan puts his hand out

“I’ll drive.” I look at his hand and walk away, but I knew he and Junsu was following me.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Arthur Pov

Mrs. Kim hung up the phone and enters BaoMing’s room.  BaoMing was lying on her bed with a cold compression on her head. The color was flush from her face and she was panting.

“Umma…you didn’t have to call him. I’m fine.” She looks at BaoMing

“No you’re not. What if your unnie finds out about how he left you in this condition how would she react huh?” she caresses BaoMing’s face, “Why didn’t you tell him that you didn’t feel good and let him go to work.”

“Umma , it my duty to protect and take care of him, not the other way around.”

“But it his job as a father to protect his child.” She sighs, “It a good thing Julia called me or you might have been a worse condition. What did you do that made you like this? You were perfectly healthy when you left the hospital.” BaoMing couldn’t tell Umma that DongHyun and she got in to a little argument over their stupid contract.

“I went out for a drive last night and I help a mother and child to the hospital. I was comforting the mother and I didn’t keep track of the time. So by the time I got home it was already early morning.”

“You need to stop that, you are taking care of two people now. You need double the rest you know. I know that you in this situation because of your appa and I, but we are thankful that you are actually giving us our first grandchild.” BaoMing suddenly remember about DongWon.

“Umma?”

“Hmm?”

“Can I ask you something?”

“Go ahead.”

“If DongHyun was to have a child already what would you do?”

“Waeyo…why are you asking that?”

“I was just wondering, because he was married more than once.”

“If he was to have a child, I think we’ll be very happy, especially him.” She kisses BaoMing on the forehead, “I’ll let you rest. I’ll go cook you some porridge.” Mrs. Kim leaves the room.

BaoMing felt chills go throughout her body, but she was sweating like crazy. She could feel the heat leaving her body as she breathes in and out. All she could really feel was the headache that was banging in her head that was keeping her from sleeping.

♫ Leessang - The boy who can't leave ♫

She picks up her phone.

“Annyeong Unnie.” She says quietly

“Hey Ming, you okay you don’t sound too good.”

“I’m fine…I’m just a little sick.” BaoMing tries to sit up in her bed.

“Oh are you okay? Do I need to come over?”

“Ani unnie umma is alrady over, you don’t have come.”

“Okay but next time you don’t feel good tell unnie, I’m still worried about you. Your wound only started to heal.”

“Okay unnie.”

“I’m probably going to come by later if not maybe tomorrow. Bye Ming. Love you.”

“Love you too unnie. Bye.” She puts the phone down and looks down at the little bump that was starting to form. “What am I going to do about you? I really can’t wait to see you. Umma is sorry umma didn’t take better care of you. You’re probably suffering too.” She caresses her stomach, “Saranghae.”

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Lisa hangs up her phone and looks at her computer screen, Eunhyk profile is on her screen.

*I guess we’ll meet sooner than I thought.*

Her mind is full of crazy things; she never thought she would ever meet this guy again.

“Lisa?” Jaejoong’s head was poking through her office door, “YooChun and I are about to go and exchange places with Hwan and Junsu. Did you need anything before we head out?”

“No… are they still at the company?”

“Hwan said that they were heading back to DongHyun’s house.”

“Oh ok, can you make sure that Ming is okay. She said she wasn’t feeling well when I called her a little while ago.” Jaejoong gives her a soft smile and heads out.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

DongHyun burst in through the front door, with YooHwan and Junsu right behind.

“Umma!” DongHyun yells from the living room, “Umma!” Mrs.Kim walks from the kitchen. She had on a blue apron.

“What?” He walks to Mrs. Kim

“Where is BaoMing?”

“She in her room, resting.” She looks at her son, “How did your appa and I raise you? You’re so irresponsible, why did you leave her alone? She is pregnant and sick, plus your appa was supposed to go back to work today.”

“I didn’t know.”

“More like you didn’t ask.” YooHwan comments. Junsu nudges YooHwan to warn him.

 “Sorry for his comment.” Junsu bows

“It ok. BaoMing is like your family. You guys have the right to be upset with this fool.”

“If it okay I’ll would like to go see her?” Junsu asks

“You go ahead.” Junsu walks into the hallway, Mrs. Kim looks at the YooHwan and DongHyun, “You two help me cook.” They both look at each other and follow Mrs. Kim into the kitchen.

 BaoMing open her eyes when she heard the door open. Junsu slowly approaches her.

“Did I wake you?”

“Junsu oppa.” BaoMing smiles, Junsu sits at the edge of her bed.

“How are you feeling with the baby and all?”

“Not that much different. Just a lot more tiring and I use up a lot more energy.” BaoMing sits up on her bed, “Any news on EunHyuk?”

“Yes…but I need more information to look in further into it.”

“How about Jung Jessica?” Junsu looks at her,

“Jung Jessica? Who is that? Why does her name sound familiar.”

“She DongHyun’s second wife, she has some related incident with Eunhyuk too. And I think I might have also found her and a…”

“And a, a what?”

“Oppa,” BaoMing hesitates, “I-I think I might have found his -.”