Lies

Geojitmal 거짓말

Please click the link and listen to the song while reading^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57wuZ8v2INs


“Let’s stop this,” JinAe said while looking into my eyes. She had always been straightforward.

“What?” I asked stunned

“Don’t fool around with me, Luhan. I know you’ve been hooking up with girls behind my back. It’s about time we stop this foolishness.”

“Jini-ah” I’ve never felt so confused and scared in my entire life. “You’re joking, right? This is just one of your usual pranks, right? C’mon Jin it’s not funny.” I dryly laughed while holding her arms. She would never leave me. She loved me.

“I’m not joking. Do you even think I find this funny? I’m not stupid Lu. I can’t take a blind eye to your affairs anymore.”

“JinAe…”

“Don’t. Ok? You don’t have to explain and add to the list of your lies,” She stopped me while removing my hands from her shoulders.  “I’m leaving.”

She had never felt so distant. She was right in front of me but I felt like the JinAe that I know is already so far away.

“Don’t go.” I back hugged her “Don’t leave, please? Don’t just throw away us. I‘m begging you.” I was desperately holding onto her as if she was my life line

“Stop it LuHan,” She removed herself from my grasp. She was getting farther and farther away. “Just let me leave peacefully. Please.”

I grabbed her hand

“Please don’t leave me. Please come back.”

“There is nothing to come back to. Everything was a lie. I can forget.” She looked straight at me. “Everything was a lie. You didn’t really love me.”

“JinAe-ah , I swear I’ll do better. I promise” I was already kneeling “I will treat you better. I will answer all your calls. I will text you every morning. I’ll also bring you to your favorite café every day. Just please don’t leave me.”

“Don’t cry Lu. It doesn’t suit your image.”

I didn’t even realize it but tears were already falling down my cheeks as I begged her

“JinAe yah” I kissed her hand “I won’t look at any other woman besides you. I promise. Just don’t  go. Please”

“I HATE YOU.”

My hands fell to my sides as our memories flashed through my mind

 ‘Lulu ah!’ She was smiling at me. Her long hair was bouncing as she energetically grabbed my hand. “Don’t be sad. Ok? JinAe will always be here for you. Promise!”

Her laugh was echoing in my mind.

‘You promise?’ I put my left arm around her as I interlaced my right hand in hers

‘Yup! I promise! I’ll never leave you.’

Her smiling eyes and warm touches were gone

“Let’s not see each other again.”

‘LuHan’ She greeted me ‘Have you eaten yet? I made dinner if you’re hungry’

‘Just put it in the table. I’m going to sleep.’

“I don’t want to see you again.”`

‘LuHan-ah!” She was grinning like always as she hugged my waist ‘I LOVE YOU~’

I replied with a grunt as I removed her hands from me

“Goodbye”

She was gone. I cried, hoping to myself that everything was just a lie.