Chapter 5

Do you even love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The four friends of Tao observed how Tao behaves lately. He’s always happy and looking forward to going to work nowadays unlike in the past, he was lazy and he doesn’t like to go to school or even work part-time. He always comes home cheerfully and always lock himself in his room, see to be talking on the phone and loud giggling could be even heard from the outside. They sure were curious, but they decided to keep an eye close because they think that Tao needed his own privacy after all and Tao is already a grown-up, he should be able to know what’s good and bad for him.

One fine day, Tao was in the kitchen at home alone as they rest were working part-time. He was in the kitchen talking on the phone again. Yes, the person whom he is hanging out with lately was Kris Wu. He was so engrossed on chatting with Kris that he did not heard the sound of the door clicking. Luhan was home. Luhan was about to entire the kitchen when he heard Tao saying, “Kris gege, would you like to have dinner again with me tonight?” Luhan froze. He shook his head hard, thinking that both of them would most probably be only friends or at most best friend. But, the curious Lulu decided to eavesdrop on their private conversation.

“Alrighty my beloved Kris gege. See you at ABC restaurant tonight!” Tao said before hanging up the phone call, hopping on the spot just like a little kid who just got her balloon. When Tao turned his head wanting to go back to his room, he saw Luhan giving him dead stares.

“Was that Kris on the phone? Why would you want to have dinner with him? How can you called him your beloved gege when he once hurt you? Didn’t we tell you not to do anything got to do with that Wu Yifan person? Why are you not listening to us?” Luhan asked in Chinese, arms crossed, seem to be waiting for a good answer from Tao. He also said it in a harsh tone. Being a protective hyung, he doesn’t want Tao to get hurt once again.

“Why are you eavesdropping on me? You know it’s rude to do that? It’s my choice to my friends with whoever I want.” Tao glared back at Luhan.

“You’re not answering my question Huang Zitao.” Luhan stepped closer to Tao.

Tao couldn’t bear with it anymore as his friends all wouldn’t want him to hang out with Kris and he just stormed out of the house leaving Luhan screaming for him to come back. Tao is so stubborn that all his friends were afraid to stop him from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter