Chapter 3

Do you even love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Those hurting mocking and insulting continued, Tao wasn’t like the old Tao, cheerful and talkative. He lost some weight too as he doesn’t eats much after that confession thing. His friends tried to get the old Tao back but it was no use. After bearing those for one to two months, it was finally graduation day. All of the pupils graduated. Tao went back to his hometown to continue his studies, he actually can’t wait to leave because staying in Seoul, all those awful memories would be like thousands of knives being stabbed into his heart. It was totally impossible for Tao to forget that. The rest of Tao’s friends stayed in Seoul to pursue their individual dreams, including Kris. They still communicated with one another. As time goes by, Tao became better and he also took Wushu lessons. Tao then lost many weight and he had nice body figure, many females drool over him as he walked on streets. He gained confidence about himself ever since he lost weight as he wasn’t called “fat” anymore.

 

Few years later…

 

“Maknae, please come back to Seoul! We miss you so much~” Those four hyungs of Tao whined like children while talking on the phone with Tao.

“Neh arrasso! I missed you four idiots too~ ” Tao said, a pout was formed on his face. “ I’m coming back this Friday though…” Tao said after a short pause and his pout turned into a bright smile. He sure missed his hyungs, after all they are the ones who helped and encouraged Tao whenever he’s in the need of help. After hearing what Tao said, the four of them screamed with joy and they continued chatting for quite a long time.

 

*An extraordinary Friday*

 

Tao reached Seoul finally after sitting in a plane for few hours. He immediately went to the dorm he shared with his four buddies when he studied in Korea.

“SURPRISE!” The four older and childish hyungs pop ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter