Ch.7 Rings

Arranged Marriage?!

Narrator's POV

It was December 1st. Which meant the wedding was just a month away. They had to get all of their things together. Since it was their wedding they had called off from school for a month. Until January 18th. " Baby, hurry up get ready. We have to go pick out our rings today." L said coming through _____'s door.

" Hmm. Okay" ____ replied as she was half asleep. 

 

Your POV

I woke up and went to get ready. I wore an oufit L bought for me a while back (http://weheartit.com/entry/11732950). " I'm ready to go." I said looking at him. He was just laying on my bed falling asleep. " Oppa! Wake up!" He laughed and got up. " Let's go." We went to his car and it was freezing outside. " You cold?" he asked me. " A bit." " It's okay, i'll turn on the heat for you." 

We then arrived at a huge mall. We got out and we held hands. " It's warm in here." I said with a smile on my face. " Ahaha. So what brand of rings should we get?" He asked me. " Uhm...how about ****** ( <--- That's not a bad word thingy btw! I don't know any jewelry brands)" " Okay!" We passed by an icecream store/shop. " Ooh!" I dragged him over with me. " You want icecream?" " Yes!" I replied back. " But you said you were cold." " Well not anymore!" I said giggling. " Hello, Welcome to ***** what would you like to order today." The cashier person asked. " Hmm. Can I get the 'Chocolate Brownie Icecream' please." I said. " Oppa do you want anything?" " No i'll share with you." 

I payed the person and left.

" Mmm Yummy!"

" Let me try."

I shoved the thing in his mouth. I laughed " Yummy isn't it?"

He said with a mouth full, " Yeah it's yummy!"

" Ahahah!"

We walked to the jewelry store. " Ooh. See any matching rings?" " Oppa! I like this one." ( http://weheartit.com/entry/10288943) " Me too! We should get something engraved on the back. Hmm What about M+ _ = <3" " That would be cute." He laughed at me. We then went to try the rings on and etc. " So how much is it?" I asked the lady. " 10549502.4855 Won. (10,000 American Money)( Is that right? Idk.Lol)" " WHA-" I got cut off from L, " Okay we'll take it." I just starred at him. We then did the paperwork and etc. and left. I held on to the bag TIGHT! 

" Instead of holding onto it tight. Why don't you just wear it?" 

" Okay."

I took it out and L put mine on for me and I put his on for him. I then put the other stuff in my purse. I starred at my ring.  It was like I was in a fairytale. L laughed at me, " Like the ring much?" " Well obviously. But I don't like it. I love it." he smiled at me. I smiled back. 

We went to do a little grocery shopping after. " So what are we making tonight?" I asked him as he pushed the cart. " What about some....Love..." " You !" " I was just kidding. Sushi." " Okay." We then headed back to my house.

" Boo-Boo..Can you put all the groceries away?" I said with a smile. " Fine..But you owe me." He said with a wide smile. "." I mumbled. " I heard that." I laughed and walked away. I knocked on my parents door. " Omma, Appa." I saw them sleeping." Omma, Appa, Wake-up it's 3 p.m. and your not even up yet!" " Aih..Let your mommy and daddy sleep." My Omma Said. " What did you guys do that made you guys so tired?" She was half asleep. " We went......fix....new...house.....you and Myungsoo." She mumbled. " What?" I asked her. She didn't answer me so I left. 

I saw L sitting on the couch watching tv. I went into the kitchen. " ____ come and sit with me." " Okay let me just get something to drink." I went into the cabinet and grabbed a cup. I then went to get some orange juice in the fridge. I opened the fridge and I saw a teddy bear with a necklace wrapped around it. " Aww!" I said. I then set my cup down and ran over to L with the teddy bear and necklace. " Aww!  Did you get this for me?" I asked him." Yes. Do you like it?" " Ofcourse!" " But why did you get it?" " Early Christmas gift. More to come." He said with a smile. I sat next to him and gave him the necklace so he can put it on for me. 

" So what do I get?" he asked me. " What do you want?" " I want to have dinner with you on your balcony."  " My balcony?" " Yeah."

______________________________________________________________________________________-

More to come! Sorry for the lame chapter. Ooh! I was wondering...can you guys see the links? Just making sure! Lol! And once again! Thank you for subscribing and commenting!:) Btw! Any Ideas I should put in the story?

Subscribe~

Comment~