Ch.10 Mountains.

Arranged Marriage?!

Myungsoo's POV

I texted Sungyeol to ask what was wrong. He texted me back.

From: Sungyeol

To: You                                              

Aih! That's the girl I made out with 

at the club!  She still looks good 

though!;) Haha you know what I'm saying.

I stared at him like he was insane. " Oppa what's wrong?" ____ asked me. " Nothing." I said with a smile. 

 

Your POV

About 30 minutes had passed and we were enterng the mountains. " Ooh! Oppa let's stop here and take pictures!" Woori said hugging onto his arm and smiling like crazy. Infinite looked at me and then at her. " Uhh" Was all L could say. " Oppa! Please!" She said still hugging onto his arm and scooting closer and closer. " Sure. Why not?" Infinite said excpet L. " What!" We said at the same time. " Yay!" She said giving L a kiss on the cheek. OH NO SHE DIDN'T! I was about to get up and slap her but, Sungkyu had pulled me down. " Don't waste your time. She's not worth it." He told me. " Your right." 

L looked furious and shocked. We then told the chauffeur to stop right here. We all got out. Woori got out first dragging L along with her. Doesn't she know he's engaged! I stopped at the door. " Noona," Sungjong said pushing me a little out the door. " Mianhe.." I said. I stayed a distance from L and Woori. He kept pushing her away until Sungyeol came and took her. He walked over to me and took my hand. We went walked up the hill. " You okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah but.....I just can't stand Woori!" 

" Me too. And don't ever think that i'll be with her. Okay?" 

I smiled at him and he pulled me in for a hug. " Wanna walk back down?" I asked looking up at him. " Mmhm.". We walked down the hill to everybody. " Where'd Sungyeol go?" I asked Hoya. " Beats us, he took off with Woori somewhere" Dongwoo said giggling. " This could be bad." Sungkyu pointed out. " Very." Woohyun said. There was an akward pause between all of us until we all started to burst in laughter. 

We all got into the car and waited for Sungyeol and Woori. " Where are they!!" I yelled. About 10 minutes had passed and we saw the 2 come into the car all messed up. " What happened to you 2?" Dongwoo asked. " Nothing!" Woori shouted covering her neck.. " Ehh, don't worry about it." Sungyeol said smiling. 

We then took off. About 20 minutes later we arrived at this small lake. "Ooh! Hyung maybe we could come out here next time and have a picnic!" Sungjong said pointing to the grills and picnic tables. We all then started to walk around the lake. Me and L were behind and ahead of us were Sungyeol and Woori, and ahead of them was Infinite. " *Giggle* Oppa look at Sungyeol and Woori. Sungyeol's trying to hold Woori's hand." We both laughed. " You think they did it?" L asked me. " Uh-huh" We bursted out into laugher.

The whole day had passed by already and it was now 4. it was already dark so we headed back to Infinite's house. " Woah! Don't you ever clean?" I asked them. " It used to be clean until our maids quit on us." Woohyun said disappointed. " It's okay, I'll clean for you guys." I told them grabbing a trash bag. " Noona, You don't have too." Sungjong said. 

I cleaned up nearly the whole house except the dishes. " Babe, You need help with the dishes?" " Uh-huh." I replied back. " Okay I wash you rinse." He said. We then finished the dishes and headed home. Woori stayed quiet the whole ride. " Ehh _____ I have a question." " Uh-huh." " Well I like Sungyeol~Oppa, and I want to ask him out, but i'm too scared." " Well maybe you should drop hints to him and.." She cut me off." And I want to say i'm  really sorry for flirting with Myungsoo~Oppa." " Uhm it's okay." I said with a smile. I wasn't really forgiving her, what if this was one of her plans? 

We arrived home. " Babe, wanna sleep at my house tonight?" 

" Sure let me just get my stuff." I said going inside the house. Woori went to her room and didn't come out. Her room was next to mine so I grabbed all my stuff I locked my doors. " Omma, Appa! I'm sleeping over at Myungsoo's!" " Okay, Have fun....and wake up early tomorrow we have a surprise for you and L!" 

I walked out the house to find L sitting down. " Ready?" " Uh-huh." We then walked over to his house and I went straight for the shower." It was almost 7 and I was starving. I got out of the shower and L went in. I got dressed and ate some cereal. 

 

Myungsoo's POV

I was tired from all the walking. So after I got out of the shower I went straight to bed. I found ___ laying down watching tv. I turned off all the lights and leaned over her and kissed her. " Night. Love you." " Night. Love you too."

________________________________________________________________________

This chapter was pretty LAME! Lol. Thank You for subscribing and commenting! And please check out IheartInspirit!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/56824/i-n-s-p-i-r-i-t-p-o-s-t-e-r-r-e-q-u-e-s-t-s-h-o-p-poster-request

Subscribe~

Comment~