Ch.3 Little...Party?

Arranged Marriage?!

Your POV

It was 9 when you woke up. I heard someone open your door. It was Omma. " ______ get dressed Myungsoo wants to take you out today." " Okay Omma." I said with a smile on my face. Seeing him made me feel happy. 

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I then went to my closet to find something to wear. Hmm.(http://weheartit.com/entry/11729829). I got done getting dressed then I heard a knock on the door. I went to go answer it and I found L leaning against the wall starring at me. " Hey babe!" He said trying to kiss me. I put his hands over his lips. " Nuh-uh....!" " I'm not a !" he shouted back to me. I just laughed. " Lets's go." 

We were sitting in his car. I remember that night he drove me home in this car:). " So where are we going?" I asked. " We're going to a jewelry store to find our wedding rings." " But why so quick? Our wedding isn't till January. That's......5 months from now." " Fine i'll....introduce you to my friends!" " Okay!" 

We arrived at a really big house! " Woah" I said. He laughed at me. He then took my hand. I just starred at him holding my hand. He then laughed and took my hand. We entered the house. I saw 6 boys sitting lazily on the couch. " Hyung!" They all shouted at L and ran towards us.

" So who's this pretty lady?" The guy said giving me a wink(Woohyun). I was kind of disgusted. " This is my....Fiance` _______! Uhmm _______ this is Hoya, Dongwoo, Sunggyu, Sungyeol, Songjung, and ofcourse Woohyun." He said introducing me to them. " Annyeong I'm ________!" I said. " Annyeong!" They all said back. I guess they knew we were getting married. I think L noticed the akwardness between me and them, so he said we would be leaving. I looked at him. He just winked. I wonder were where going now. We were in his car. We stayed quiet the whole ride. I noticed he was taking me up the mountains. Were probably going to go sight-seeing! YAY! 

A few minutes has passed and he stopped the car and looked at me. I starred back. He started to lean in. I know what he's up too. I played a long and leaned in. Our lips were so close to kissing. Then I got up and opened the door and left. I closed the door and smiled. ! Muahahah! 

" EHHH! WHY DID YOU DO THAT FOR!" He asked me getting out of the car. All I did was walk away. I tried to hold in my laughter. But I couldn't help it. I started to laugh and laugh. " Meanie.." he whispered loud enough for me to hear. I turned around and stopped laughing. " What did you say?" " Uhh nothing!" I started to laugh again and he just starred at me like I got hit in the head. 

 

Narrator's POV

L started to walk towards ______ but she didn't notice cause she was laughing. He then put his chin on her head and said " Ohh _______ i'm getting tired." with a fake yawn. " Uhm It's barely 1" _____ said. 

 

Your POV

Ugg! What is he trying to do now? It's barely 1 pm! This boy... " Let's go home them." I suggested. " Okay but you have to stay with me at my house." He said with a smile. " Yeah yeah...." 

We arrived at his house and we went to his room. He layed down pretending to sleep. I layed on the couch in his room. I just sat there thinking and thinking. I soon fell asleep myself. 

I woke up and I found L sleeping. I wrote a note saying I went home. I put it right on his nightstand so that way he'll see it. I ran home since it was just 2 houses away. I came in and I didn't see anybody home. Hmm. Where did they all go. I found a note on the table. _____ we went grocery shopping. We'll be back soon! -Omma & Appa. 

Hmm what to do. I called over some of my friends to come over. My parents wouldn't mind. I called over my friend Eunmi. She said she was going to come in a bit. I then heard a knock on the door. I peeked at the window and saw it was L. " Why did you leave?" " Uhmm... Cause?" I said with a fake smile. He then barged in. " Uhmm yeah. Come on in!" I said sarcastically. " Aha sorry." he said embarrassed. " It's boring." 

I waited for Eunmi to come while me and L just watched tv. I then heard a knock on the door. " SHE"S HERE!" I screamed. I then opened the door to find.....The boys. What are they doing here? " Sorry ___ I invited them over." L said inviting them in. " Uhh Yeah." An hour had passed by and Eunmi still wasn't here. Ugg this girl! I then got a text from Eumi saying she couldnt make it. Yeah she couldn't tell me that 2 hours ago! 

It was now 6 and there was nothing to do. My parents went over to the Kims to help them cook a special meal. So us 8 pals just sat here watching tv. " It's so boring! Let's have a little party!" Dongwoo exclaimed. " Yahh! Just us!" Woohyun said. " Alright, I guess we can have a little one." I said. 

We then got some chips and put them in bowls and we all sat in a circle eating the snacks. I was sitting next to L and Woohyun. The s. At least in my head. " Lets play truth or dare!" Sunggyu said. " Oooh me first!" Sunggyu said jumping up and down. Where does he get all of this energy? 

 

Myungsoo's POV

I whispered in Sunggyu's ear who was right next to me to dare ______to Pshshshshshs* He whispered back OKAY! Hahah this is going to be good! It was ______'s turn to pick truth or dare. " Uhmm DARE!" She said giggling. Her giggle was cute. And so is she. " ______ I dare you to play ' 7 Minutes In Heaven' with L!" Sunggyu said giving her a ' Do it now' Look. She looked at me disgusted look while the boys just laughed. She stood up and reached her hand out. I took it. 

We then went into the nearest closet. She moved closer and closer and closer to me. She started to smile and lean in. " UGH YOU STUPID JERK YOUR SUCH A !" She whispered loud and hit my arm. " What did I do!" I said chuckling. She turned around and ignored me. Then she turned around and she put her arms around my neck and whispered softly into my ear " Maybe later." Then she chuckled. I know she was just telling me a lie. 

A couple hours had passed and her parents came back. We all decided to leave and we said our goodbyes. But I stayed to help _______ clean up. She was nice enough to clean it up for the maids. Unlike those other girls.

When we were done cleaning she went to go shower and that's when I left. I said goodnight to her and she did the same. 

Your POV

I went to shower after I said goodbye to L. I then soon fell asleep. 

 

________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! Thanks for reading I hoped you enjoy! I thought this chapter was boring. I didn't have anything popping into my head! SORRY! Lol...And Thanks For Commenting and Subscribing! I really appreciate it!:)

Subscribe~

Comment~