Chapter 1

Step by Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday

 

 

 

In the beautiful morning with birds chirping make this morning so special and lovely. There is a tall and tanned girl who walk so calmly on the sidewalk. With her neat uniform and long black hair and smile too, make her look so lovely like this weather.

 

'Ohh.. My god! It's her. She's here.. What should I do? Okay! Calm down Kwon Yuri. Don't panic. Ohh.. Hide. Yes.. Hide!'

 

Then the girl who named Kwon Yuri or for short just Yuri hides behind the school-bus after she look at something, someone to be exact. Who's that someone? That someone is very special in her heart. That someone who stole her heart without permission. That someone who also a girl like her, a beautiful one. Yes. She likes the girl. She doesn't even know when she start to like the girl. Because as long as she remembers, she always like the hot guys around her. The popular one in school.

 

But why her heart always beating so fast if she nears the girl? The girl who stole her heart. The girl who own her heart. The girl who named Tiffany. Yes.. Tiffany Hwang is her classmate. Tiffany who is the president council. Tiffany who is a beautiful even she's wearing those sunglasses. Tiffany who like to paint in her free time. Tiffany who looks so quite yet loud if she's yelling to someone. Tiffany this, Tiffany that.

Tiffany.. Tiffany..

 

'Ohh.. She's smiling. Wha.. How beautiful she is!? Ohh.. My Tiffany.'

 

With stupid grin once again Kwon Yuri imagining things.

 

When she comes back to her sense, 'Heh.. Where is she going? Where are you going?'

 

Step by step, she's following her crush. The owner of her heart. She always like this. Like now, she just like to follow Tiffany from behind without Tiffany knowing about her presence. She always following carefully so Tiffany won't notice her.

 

***

 

Tuesday

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri likes being Tiffany's shadow. She is really like it when she sees Tiffany's back. What in the world that someone like someone else's back and then falling in love? For some reasons it's very odd. It's very stupid. It's very crazy. But that's how the love is working on Yuri.

 

In the crowded auditorium, it's so noisy. Very noisy. But for Yuri, it's so quite and silent situation as long as Tiffany is there with her. Standing a few meters away from her.

 

'It's enough for me to see you even you don't see me. It's enough to see your face. Your face that makes my heart feel so warm.'

 

Without a word. Yuri just fix her brown eyes to the perfect creature for her.

 

Accidentaly.. Their eyes met for a seconds. Three and  half seconds to be exact.

 

'Ohh.. No.. Does she notice? Did you notice me?'  without her knowing her face heats up and make her face is so red. Then she just looking down to her feet. She feels so shy right now.

 

***

 

Wednesday

 

 

 

In the beautiful morning. When the sun rises brightly to make warmer people's heart. Like usual, Yuri spots Tiffany who walking alone on the sidewalk to the school and following secretly behind her crush. They walk in sync. Even their footsteps are in the same step.

They're like walking together. But without Tiffany notice of course.

 

'I must be crazy following you everyday, every morning like this. I guess.. I really, really like you Fany. I am so into you..'

 

Without a word, Yuri secretly following Tiffany's footsteps like a shadow.

 

Step by step. Without a word. Like a magic. Tiffany leads Yuri with her light steps ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter