Chapter 1

I Just Want You

*knock knock*

 

"Come in"

"Your Highness." The butler bowed

There, sitted on a chair in front of her vanity table, is Krystal the princess of Videhas.        

"Please, call me Soojung. You know you're like a father to me already for you took care of me since I was a baby."

This is true for the butler had been there ever since her grandparents were king and queen. And because of this, he was the most trusted in all the years for he have been there in every important occasion in the palace and he never missed the. Even until now that there is an upcoming queen-to-be.

"But you know I can't do that, princess. It's still my duty to address you as the queen-to-be."

"I know that, oppa. But, please do so. You don't need to address me formally."

Looking around the bedroom, the interior is really meant for a princess who's elegant and mature. It suited Krystal. The beige color showed her personality. She is calm even at sudden situations and she's a quiet person. She's dependable, flexible and conservative. She is also pure and she has a soft and warm heart to everyone around her. A perfect queen-to-be princess.

 

"If you say so, you- Soojung." The butler said, hesitating but then smiled at her when she smiled greatfully

"That's more like it, oppa. So, what is it that you went here?"

"Before I forget, the king would like to talk to you. He says it's important."

'Hmm..I wonder what is it that's important.'

"Very well, oppa. Thank you for informing me." 

~

A few minutes later, Krystal got out of her room, heading to her father's place.

*knock knock*

"Father?" Krystal peeked into the study room of her father, the well known King Minho.

Her father is a very handsome man with a strong-looking jawline that made him look very strong. He is a very tall man with broad shoulders and intelligent mind that made him much more appealing for he ruled over his kingdom for a very long time successfully.

"Come in, Soojungie." There inside the room is her father, reading important papers on top of a big table made of narra tree.

"You called for me, father?" She bowed as she entered the room and faced her father.

"Yes I did, Krystal. That is because I've got news to tell you."

She suddenly felt nervous as if something unexpected is going to happen.

'I wonder what it is.'

"What is it, father?"

 "The king of Kosalas and his family is coming for a visit in here. He's an old friend of mine and I want you to get ready and welcome them." He said with expecting eyes

'Oh. Another royal family is visiting us.'

"Yes, I will, father. I won't let you down." Her father smiled at her lovingly and opened his arms wide to hug his beloved daughter.

"I know you won't, my lovely daughter. I know you won't."

 

----------------------------------

Hi guuuys! I'm soooooooooooooo sorry for the very long wait! From now on, I'll be updating in this story as well as the other story if mine, 'My Life As Me'. Thank you for the people who are still patiently sticking to this story even though it's been long and I was able to update only NOW. Still, a million thanks to all of you reading my stories. :D