Can I still love you?

HYOYEON ♥ EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥ HYOYEONxEXO  ♥

 

♥ SuHyo ♥

(Romance)

 

♥ Requested by:aidanazuha ♥

 

bernadette authornim's story here ^_^ hope you like it <3

 

Can I still Love you? ♥

 

Hyoyeon’s POV

“Nal annaehaejwo, yeah geudaega salge inneun gose nado hamkke deryeogajwo” I heard the song as I pass by the hallway ‘is he here?’ I questioned myself ’Pabo, of course he is, he is an artist here’ I just sighed and continue walking. I was heading to the elevator at the far end of the hallway, until someone called me “Noona? Hyo noona?” I face the one who called me “Oh kai, annyeong” I smiled at him then turned to the door, where someone’s starring at me “Hey S-Suho” I stuttered then smile at him “Hey Hyo” he said softly, kai nudge him then realized his mistake “I mean, Hyo noona, Sorry” he says then bowed, I didn’t know why but I feel disappointed. Is it because I still love him? “Its okay” I smiled at him then turned to kai “what do you want again kai?” I changed the topic so my tears won’t fall completely “oh, about that, I was just going to ask if you want to have dinner tonight?”Kai asked, I look at suho’s reaction and I found nothing but his blank face. “Sure, I will tell my manager” I said to kai while smiling to him but deep inside I want to cry “Sure noona, I’ll fetch you at 7pm in your dorm” he said while grinning happily at me “deh annyeong, see you later” I said and smile at the both of them, Suho nods with his blank face, I turned around then continue walking to the elevator.

 

Suho’s POV

Me and the boys we’re practicing for our upcoming performance this coming Friday. We were so tired that the manager scold us and says that we have a 1 hr break; I sat on the couch inside the practice room, thank goodness I thought my feet would fall off, Tao took a sit beside me then starts to whine saying he’s hungry as a hyung I need to buy them a food. I sigh turn then to others “who wants to come with me?” all of them ignored me then they start playing our song don’t go “lazy butts” I murmured, “Suho Hyung! You are the one who compose this song right?” chanyeol asked I turned to him and said yes after that lay asked me if what the meaning of the song was or is there someone behind those lyrics. I was going to answer but kai interrupted me “Suho hyung let’s buy some food now” he said and hold my wrist, I told why is he on rush “Oh I wanted to go first to SNSD’s practice room, I’m going to ask Hyo-noona if we can have a dinner tonight” he said while grinning I just tell him good luck and smiled at him “is that her?” I pointed at the blonde girl who has just passed our practice room “noona? Hyo noona?” kai asked and she turned around, I was attracted by her beauty at that moment ….  Wait, what do you mean at the moment? I’m always attracted to her, even before she debuted as SNSD member. I still remember the past, the reason why I disobey my parent’s decision for me to become a professor, why I became an artist and why  I wrote that song, it’s all fresh to me … I still love her. I woke up from my daydream because of an angelic voice “hey Hyo” I responded, kai nudge me realized my mistake “I mean, Hyo noona, I’m sorry” I said as I bowed. I look into her eyes and is it me or her eyes become watery? He asked kai what he wants; kai told her if she wants to have a dinner with him she turned to me a bit, I just stared at her and she agrees, I was really hurt, how can she forget about us? I saw her walking towards the elevator. I just sigh then decide to order from Mcdo.

 

Kai’s POV

I’m here at SNSD noonas’ dorm, to pick Hyo noona up. Aigoo >.< those two are so obvious, I was observing them a while ago and they still look so in love~. I and the others, except Suho-hyung of course, planned this for them to get back together. All Exo members knows about their past, even though all of us likes Hyo noona we still want to help Suho-hyung because he is a good leader to us. I mean Suho-hyung is TOO obvious that he still loves Hyo noona because he always mention her >.< Like:

 

“Have you seen Hyo’s new photos? She’s so beautiful right?”

“Hyoyeon’s dance is way better than her”

“Hyo likes that”

“Hyo hates that”

I mean, yeah I do like Hyo noona but I think Suho-hyung li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter