Im willing to change

HYOYEON ♥ EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
♥ HYOYEONxEXO  ♥  

♥ BaekHyo ♥

(Romance)

 

♥ Requested by:KimHyoKim ♥

  Hi Guys! ^^ This is akosiPauline09 author-nim's idea <3 This story is quite long^^ K eke <3 Here is it.... <3    

Im willing to change ♥

  "So,Miss Kim.Do you accept Mr.Byun's offer?"   I didn't respond and think for a while.   "Miss,it's a big opportunity for you."   "Yes,I accept the offer."   "Okay.You can start your work tomorrow Miss Kim."   I nod and watch her walk away.Why did I even accept the offer?I'll make Mr.Byun's son become a man again?!How can I even do that?Psh..But still,It's a big opportunity for me.3000 $ in a month?Woahh man..that's a huge amount.I have no choice just to accept that stupid job,that's for my family too and right now,I want to talk with my bestfriend.   I dialed Kris.   "What the hell is this boy doing?!"I shouted,Kris doesn't answer my calls. "If this boy doesn't answer again,I'll go to his house and kill him immediately."   "Ohh,hello Hyo--"I cut him.   "What the hell Kris?What are you doing?Why don't you answer my calls?"I shouted at him.   "Aishh..You really have a big mouth.I just woke up okay?"He shouted back at me.   "Ohh.hehehe.sorry Kris oppa."I giggled.   "Hmp..It's okay.what's your problem?"He asked.   "I accept the job."   "Job?"   "Yeah,the gay thingy....."   "WTF Hyoyeon?"   "Yes oppa."   He let out a big sigh.   "I know you can do it.I'll help you,because you're my pretty dongsaeng."He chuckled.   "Aww,oppa is very supportive.Thank you oppa~"I sang.   "Your always welcome Choding.So,when will you start?"   "Tomorrow oppa."   "Really?Goodluck on your job missy."   "Welcome oppa~"   "I'll come with you tomorrow,okay?"I heard him open the door.   "Ehh?You're not busy tomorrow oppa?"   "Yep."   "Ohh okay oppa.Just come here,8 a.m.We'll eat breakfast,okay oppa?"   "Okay ma'dongsaeng.I'll eat dinner.Be careful,okay?Bye."   "Thank you oppa.Eat well,be careful too.Bye."   He hunged up.   That's how close we are.He's like my brother.We're friends since I worked as Mr.Byun's assistant last year.Mr.Byun promoted me as his son's assistant and that will be my job starting tomorrow.   I have a brother too,but he's sick.There,lying on a bed.I help my parents to cure my brother's disease,so I stopped studying.He's only 18 years old and I can't let him suffer like that.I want him to live happily.My parents believe that he can get away from that illness.We know that he's a strong man and I'll do anyting for my parents and for my brother,Kim Taehyung. I want to tell them that Im promoted and I want to hear my brother's voice.   "Hello u-umma?"   "Ohh hello Hyoyeon,how are you?"   "Im fine umma.How about you?"   "Im fine Hyoyeon.You want to talk to your father?"   "Yes umma."   "Hello my Hyoyeon."   "Hi dad,how are you?"   "Im fine Hyoyeon.How's your work?"   "That's the reason why I called you dad."   "Ha?"   "Im promoted!"   "Really?!"   "Yes dad!"   "Omo~Im really proud of you!"   "Thank you umma and appa."   "H-hi n-noona!T-thank you f-for e-everything."   When I heard Taehyung's voice,my tears started to flow in my cheeks.   "Your always welcome my Taehyung.Are you getting better?"   "Y-yes noona.D-don't worry.Im fine."   "Okay baby.Noona will be home soon,okay?Take care of yourself.Kiss appa and umma for me."   "O-okay noona.I'll wait f-for you.Take care of yourself too."   "Yes baby.I'll go now,okay?"   "Okay n-noona.Bye,I miss and love you."   "Bye baby.I miss and love you too."   "Hello umma?appa?"   "Hyoyeon,take care of yourself okay?Thank you for everything."   "Ohh..No big deal umma and appa.Take care of yourself too.I miss and love the both of you.hehe."   "Bye Hyoyeon.We miss and love you too."   I smiled and hunged up.   "Im very lucky to have them."I chuckled and fix my bed.I lay down and smiled before closing my eyes.                                                                                                           "Aisshh..."I sit and ruffled my hair.   I looked at the clock.   "Gosh,It's already 7:00 a.m."I let out a big sigh and fix my bed.   "Time flies so fast.hehe."I said and get my towel.   "Hmm..what to wear?"I said while looking at my closet.I found a cute long sleeve blue dress.   "Perf."I look at myself in a mirror.   "Blue & Pink?"I smirked and get my pink pointy heels.   "Im ready."I giggled and get my bag.                                                                                                           "I'll just cook ramen for oppa."I said while looking at the refrigirator.   "Hyoyeon?"I heard someone calling me outside.   "Is that Kris oppa?Woaahh.He's early."I run towards the door and open it.   "Hi oppa!"I hugged him.   "Hello choding."He hugged me back.   "Come in oppa~"I sang.   He looked at me from head to toe.   "Woahh~My Choding is turning into a Lady."He said.   "Keke.But,Im still oppa's choding."I sticked my tongue out.   "Aww."He pinched my nose.   "Let's eat oppa.I just finished cooking your ramen."   "Ramen?"He looked around.   "Yes oppa."I grab his wrist and pulled him.     "Your Ramen is the best."He said while eating his food.   "Thank you oppa~"I sang and sat infront of him.   "You will not eat?"He looked at me.   "Ohhh,no oppa.No need."I smiled at him.   "You sure?"   "Yes oppa.I'll just buy some food there."   He nods and continue eating.     He finished his food and I washed the dishes.   "Oppa,what time is it?"I asked while Im in the kitchen and He's in the living room.   "Uhhmmm..."He paused for a while.   "7:45."He responded.   "Okay,thanks."                                                                                                           "So,are you ready?"He said and stand up,looking at me with 'lets-go' face.   "Yes oppa."I smiled weakly.   "Your nervous."He opened the door.   I let out a big sigh before walking out the house.   "Hmm...I don't even have an idea how to bring him back into a man again."I whine and stomp my foot.   "You can do it,okay?Your Kim Hyoyeon.I know you can't give up easily and remember,It's for you and your family's sake too."He seriously said while starting the engine of the car.Im really impressed if his talking seriously.   "Im Kim Hyoyeon.I can do it and this is for me and my family's sake.Hwaiting Hyoyeon~"I pump my fist in the air and he chuckled.   "That's the spirit."He smiled while driving.   "Thank you oppa~"I hugged him and pout my lips.   "Missy,Im driving here you know."He said.   "Sorry oppa~"I chuckled and looked outside.   "Oppa,I need your help,okay?Your a man and I know,you KNOW man's weaknesses."I said and look at him.   He looked at me with his blank expression.   Awkward Silence.............   "Okay."He continue driving.   "Phew,I thought you will not help me,oppa."I pouted.   "No no.I'll help you what ever happens,okay?"He said and ruffled my hair.   "Okay oppa~"                                                                                                           "So here we are,Byun Company."I looked at the tall building,missing it's presence.It's been almost 1 month since I last went inside the Byun Company.   "Good morning."The staffs greeted us.For short,they will be one of my oppa's,unnie's or dongsaeng's hehehe.   "I'll go now.Goodluck on your new job,choding.Byee."He smiled and waved at me.   "Thank you again oppa~Thanks.Byee."I tiptoed and waved at him.   "Miss,are you Mr.Baekhyun's new assistant?"The girl asked.   "Yes."I looked around.   "Mr.Baekhyun's office is in 10th floor."She said while pressing the button of the elevator.I just listen to her carefully.   "Inside this is Mr.Baekhyun's schedules.It's very important.So please don't lose it."She gave me a envelope with lots of paper inside.   "Arasseo~"   She keeps on walking and I just follow her.I looked at her when she stop by in a desk and find something.   "Here."She gave ma a folder and I opened it.I nod while looking at the picture.       (okay..I just saw this XD)   *He's handsome.But the problem is, his a gay.*I pouted.   "That's Mr.Baekhyun's personal information."She stands up and look at the picture too.   "He's handsome,right?"I looked at her.   "I know he's our boss.But,it really when he turned into gay."She let out a big sigh.   "By the way,read that carefully.Mr.Baekhyun is really sensitive and he will arrive here after 30 minutes."I nod and she started her working.   *Why?Why?!Almost all handsome guys turned into a gay!Why?!*I kept on reading Mr.Baekhyun's personal information.   "Miss,just wait infront of Mr.Baekhyun's office.It's right there."She pointed a place,where there was a t.v and a table in it.   "Okay,thank you."I bowed at her.   *His office is clean.*I take a look at Mr.Baekhyun's office.     I heard footsteps coming near towards me.   *I think it's my new boss.Act cool Hyoyeon,act cool.*I closed my eyes and pretend not hearing anything.   "Who's that girl?"I heard a manly voice and I looked behind me.   It's him.   Byun Baekhyun.     My jaw-dropped when I saw him.Gosh,he's really handsome.I can't believe that he's a gay.How on earth.....Ahhh.Seriously...   "She's your new assistant,sir."The girl beside him said.   I slapped myself mentally and came back into the reality.   *Hyoyeon,focus on your job.Don't fall inlove with your boss.*I thought and smiled at him.   *Ohh,so this is Kim Hyoyeon?*He thought and rolled his eyes.   *Woahh...*I looked at him curiously.   "So,you're just gonna stare at me?"He crossed his arms and raised on of his eyebrows.   "O-ohh,sorry s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter