Final

I'm Just a Fan...

The lucky fan that has been chosen to go date with one of our EXO member, which is Chen, is Kwon Hani. Congratulation, Hani-sshi! Please contact us with this number, 010-xxxx-xxx within one hour. If we do not any respond from you, we will find another lucky fan.

I just shouting in my room as can’t believe what I just read right now. The production crew who’s involve in the contest that I have participated last two weeks ago, sending me those message to me. Without wasting the time, I immediately called them and talking about what I should do or anything else.

I can’t sleep as can’t wait for tomorrow. A date with Chen, my most favorite member and he are my childhood friend for almost 15 years ago. Will he remember me? What if he’s already forgot about me? I know, Lay is the most forgetful member among them, but Chen also like that. I remember how he forgot to tell his mom about grandma going to relative house for two days? It turns out that his parents looking for their grandma for almost entire night looking for her. Luckily, his mom thinking of calling their relative and relieved that she was there.

“Argh, I can’t wait to see Jongdae. I hope he will remember me.” I said and close my eyes, sleeping with smile on my face.

 

It’s the day. Now, I’m waiting in front of SM building. I look at my outfit, to make sure it looks good. I look at my watch. It’s 8.59am now. Only one minute left then the date will be start. Then, one black van stops in front of me. The door been open and Chen appear in it.

“Are you Kwon Hani?” he asks. I just nodded, with happy feeling. He’s really handsome in real life. I can’t believe he’s in front of me.

“Annyeong haseyo, Kwon Hani imnida.” I said and bow to him. He also is doing the same thing.

“Annyeong, Hani-sshi. Please enter because we afraid there are a lot of people will see us.” He said. I just nodded and quickly enter the van.

“So, how old are you?” He asked while looking at me.

“I’m 22 years old.” I said. He just nodded.

“You are same age with me then.” He said.

“Yeah, but you are older. I was born at 22 September.” His eyes widened.

“So, I was one day older than you? Wow, it’s great! I hope we can be friend.” He said. I was stunned. Is he really not remembering me at all? I already his friend, but it’s just we haven’t contact for so long.

“Err, Chen-sshi? Don’t you know me at all?” I asked. He looking at me, titled his head side to side.

“I don’t think so. Are you one of sasaeng fan?”

“A-anni~ I’m not!” I said with my hand shaking saying no about it. he just laugh.

“I know. I’m just kidding, okay?” he said. “However, I really don’t like sasaeng fans actually. I mean their action towards us.”

“Ahh~ I heard about it. How are the members?”

“Oh, they are fine. Let me think. Kai, Kris hyung, Luhan Hyung and Sehun still sleep, Lay and Xiumin was practicing dance, Baekhyun and Chanyeol was playing game, Kyungsoo was cooking for breakfast and lastly Tao and Suho was exercising together.” He explains one by one. I just laugh.

“I bet BaekYeol couple can’t be separated huh?”

“Haha, they are. Oh, we will perform at Music Core today. Mind to come with me? I can introduce to you to them.”

“I would love to…” I said.

“So, I want to ask you something. Why you choose me?” he asked.

“Well, you are my most favorite member among others. I love your singing, your trolling, the way you talk, your eat habit… everything about you.” I said.

“Are you saying that you fall in love with me?” my heart beats fast.

“Err, you—you can say that.” I have loved you since we kid until now, Jongdae… How I want to say the last words, but I can’t.

He just smiles. “Well, thanks for it. I really appreciate it.” He said.

“Then, why you choose me then?” it’s my turn asking him that.

“Hmm, I was really touch about your message to me. I can sense how you truly supporting me and also others and how you care about us.” I just look at him. Is he really don’t remember me? Or at least, my name.

“Ohh….” That’s all I can say.

“Why? Is there something wrong?” he said. I just shook my head.

“No, it’s not. Don’t worry….” I said although my heart starts to feel hurt. The day was really great, we talking about random stuffs, eating, playing games and anything else. Luckily, no one recognize him, so it feels peace when I was with him.

Finally, we arrived at SBS building for Music Core rehearsal today. I was really excited to see other members.

“Okay, let’s go.” He said. When we on the way to see the members, I feel nervous. So, I was asking for Chen’s permission to go to the ladies first. I look at the mirror and breathe calmly.

“Fighting, Hani. Chen will know you. Don’t worry.” I said to myself before going out to go to the EXO’s backstage room. As I found their room, I stop first before knocking and was about to enter the room when I heard their conversation.

“How’s the date?” I can hear Suho’s voice talking to Chen.

“It’s horrible. She was so active. I try to hold with her, but inside I was really exploding.” My hand was shaking as I heard him saying that. Does he means that I was a burden to him?

“But, you are the one who choose her, don’t you?” Luhan asked him.

“Yeah, it’s for fan service you know. I was attracting with her words so I just choose her randomly. No specific reason.” My heart was broken into pieces. So, he totally forgot about me. It’s really hurt me that my tears start to fall down.

“But, Jongdae, when I saw her words, I feel that she already knew you for long time…” This time, I can hear D.O voice.

“Yeah, whatever. Every girl fans loves to saying about that stuff, like they have known me for a long time. In fact, they are trying to get my attention. For me, all of them are just fans. A crazy fans…” I can’t hold it anymore. I grab a letter from my bag, which I have written it since last night and hold in tight.

“I don’t know that to sa--” Then, the door’s open and I saw Luhan was looking at me. “Are you looking for someone, Miss?” Then, all the members are looking at me, along with Chen who is surprising seeing me there.

“Yes, I was looking for Chen who just saying that I was one of his crazy fans who wants his attention, Kwon Hani.” I said and just enter the room. I was standing in front of Chen before slapping him. Everyone in the room was really shock about it.

“Wow, it’s going to be exciting!” Tells Kai but Suho just shut Kai’s mouth with his hand.

“Hani-sshi~” Chen hold his cheek.

“So, that what you think about me all this time. Crazy fan, huh? Yes, I’m crazy about you for 15 years old Jongdae! 15 years old. And you just said what? It’s a fan service for me? Hey, since two weeks ago, I was hoping to get chosen so I can see you and make you remember who am I? But, instead that, you saying that’s because I was your fan? You really change, Jongdae. You really are…” I said.

“What do you mean? What are you saying?” he asked.

“Why should I tell you? You just saying to them that I was just a fan right? Why you asking that stupid question to me? You should asking those question to yourself and not me!” I said and throw the letter to him. “Thanks for those ‘fan service’ you give to me, Kim Jongdae. Don’t worry, you will not seeing this fan in front of you again. Goodbye.” I said and just running, didn’t care about those who looking at me weirdly. I hate you, Jongdae.

 

Chen POV:

I was really surprise that she doing that to me. What she mean by that? I look at the letter that she just threw at me and as I open it, there’s a picture a little boy holding a little girl’s hand. What making me shock is, that boy was me. Then, I remember something, is Kwon Hani….

Is my Kwon Hani before? The girl who i have promised once, that I will marry with her one day when i become famous?  Kwon Hani who I always loved until now?

Without hesitate, I open the letter and read it.

 

Kin Jongdae! How I miss you, you pabo!! You really love to troll people, like you did to me before? I was really excited to see you as we both never contacted to each other for almost 15 years old!

When I saw you during you debut, how I miss you really. I was hoping that as soon as you saw me, you will know who I am. I’m not going to tell you who I am as I want to know if your forgetful thing still exists in you now. That’s why I prepare this letter in case you forget about me already, along with a picture during our child. Do you remember as you see the photo? That time, you said that you will marry with me as soon you become a singer? But, I was slightly sad when you didn’t look for me and I was waiting for it.

Jongdae-ya! I still love you. Don’t worry. I’m not mad at you when you didn’t try to find me. I know how's your feelings about being a busy idol, especially about sasaeng fans thing. I will always supporting you forever.

 

I love you, ChenChen

                                                                                                From,

                                                                                    Han-dae2~ Ninie… <3

 

My hands were shaking as I read the last part. It’s my Kwon Hani! Why I didn’t realized when she always looking at me during our date earlier? After all I’m saying to her, I really hurting her heart. Why?

“What happen? What’s she saying in the letter, hyung?” Sehun asked. I just want to catch her when the producer entering our room.

“Get, ready guys! You will rehearse next after Sistar.” I just sit on the couch, can’t think about what I should do. In the end, I just let her leave me although the members convince me to go and look at her again. However, I can know that she already gone and I can’t find her anymore....

 

And it hurts me. Knowing that I disappointed Hani….

 

 

 

Hani POV:

How I was hurting inside when I thinking about what he said earlier. I quickly grab a taxi and leave the place quickly.

“Hani ya~ one day, if I become an idol, I will not forget about you. I promise to marry with you..” that’s was his promise to me 15 years ago before he moving out from his house. I was the only one who knows about his passion to be a singer and how he wants to marry with me. I guess it’s just turns into memory.

 

He broke the promise…

He totally forgot about me….

He’s not a Kim Jongdae I knew before….

 

But, the one that I make me hurting is…

I’m just a fan to him…..