Chapter 8

Geek Girl
The next morning Jandi was being waken up with her irritating phone sound.She took her phone and look who is calling her.It is Chantella unnie.She pressed the answer button and put it on her ears.

"Annyeong unnie wwassup"said Jandi soullesly

"Yah ppali wake up you said today is girls day and you still on your bed"said Chantella

"Okay i up now"said Jandi and pressed the end call button

Jandi took her yellow towel and went it the bathroom.After wash-up Jandi took her plain black pullover and a pink short and wears it.She took her bag and walked out the room.

"Omma i am going out tiday is girl days annyeong"Jandi said and waved at her mum and walked out the house

The girls were waitting for Jandi at their usual meeting place wwhich is the busstop near Jandi's house.

"Girls let's go"said Jandi when she had reach at the busstop

The six girls were walking towards the nearest shopping center.Once they reached the first stop is salon.They told the cutter to cut Jandi's hair abit short and dye it brown and which they did.Next stop they went to the spectacles shop.They change Jandi's spects to contact lens.And last stop they went to the girls clothes.They buy various of clothes such as Dress,short and tees.Well for the shoes Jandi has alot of home so why should they buy more shoes when Jandi has alot of them in her house.All her friends were suprised by Jandi new looks.It look prefect to her.Wait no too amazing for her.They way she look it's like she will be the next queenka in her school.On the Monday she will go to school with her new looks.No more spects and plain outfits for her.

"Will he like me when i come to school using this new looks??"Jandi thought