Chapter 1

Geek Girl
Geek girl

Hi my name is Baek Jandi.And I am a geek.I lives in Seoul,Korea.I being educated in Elite Corals High.I'm a geek because I appear to have to all the symptons in it.Okay enough with the intro let's start the story shall we.

Birds chirping in the morning.Engine car could be heard meaning that people are going out working.Everything seem peaceful when suddenly an alarm clock rings loudly in mine own bedroom.I groaned and shut the clock silent.I slide down my bed and take my black towel and walk in the bathroom.After i wash-up,i open my wardrobe and took out my school uniform.I tied up my hair to normal ponytail and wear my black G-shock black watch.I grab my Bag,Iphone 5c,Beats Black Earpiece and black yellow wallet.I went down the staircase only to be greeted by my parents and my cute little sister.

"Morning Omma Appa.Morning Ximin"I said and pinched my little sister cheeks.

"Morning sweetheart"replied both my parents.

"Unnie appo"Ximin said and rub her cheeks

"Mianhae Dongsaeng"I said and ruffled her hair

"Unnie not my hair I spent 30 minutes on my hair and now my hair is messy"she pouted and re-do her hair.

"Come let unnie make it for you"I said and tied her hair up

After tying her hair I sit next to her and eat my breakfast that was made by my lovely mother.After eating i gesture my mum that i want to go.

"Sweetie can you sent your little sister to school"my mum asked me

I nodded and grabbed my sister bag.I wear my purple high-cut shoes and soon held my sister hand.We bid goodbye to out parents.

After I have sent my sister to school I walked to school which only a few blocks away.Once i stepped in the hallway,Everyone turned their gazed towards me.I just look at the floor somehow looking like there's something interesting on the floor.I just don't get it why people hated me to much??Is it because of my features??My Friends,Cousins,Family and neighbours said that I looked like an angel that being placed in real world.But i still think that I'm ugly.I looked up when i have walked in the class only to be greeted by 6 girls hugged me.I loose balanced and dropped on the floor.

"Yah get up you guys are heavy you know....I can barely breathe get up"I said breathelessly

"Mianhae Unnie"said Hyemi the youngest.

"Btw why are you late???You know how worried i am!!I thought you're sick and you Couldnt come to school"said Minji the talkative one

"Hahaha sorry I sent my sister to school sorry"I apologised

"Apology accepted"Rember beamed

"YAY!!!!!!!!!"Chantella cheer

"Eh...later wanna go out shopping??"asked Minki

"Yes!!!!"said the 6 girls

"How about you Jandi??"asked Sulli

"I promised my sister that i picked her up" i replied

"Bring your sister also"asked Kibum

"Hmm alrights i asked my mum first k" I said while taking out my Iphone.

Beep...Beep.....

"My mum let me so.......I CAN GO!!!!"I shouted in delight

"YAYY!!!!!"the 6 girls cheered.