Chapter 2

Geek Girl
Author POV

Kring!!!!! the school bell rings meaning it's Lunch time.The 7 girls were walking to the counter to buy their foods.The 7 girls walked towards their table which is not that far from the counter.They just need to walk past the y Queenka's table and Hotties Kingka's table.Jandi were right behind the 7 girls.Jandi didn't notice that there's a leg sticking out awaiting Jandi to tripped down.Now Jandi's uniform were all covered with spaghetti and Orange Juice.Laughter were filled in the canteen.Jandi felt adshamed.

"Yah why did you do that!!!"shouted Hyemi

"Oh im so sorry Jandi...I didnt mean it"said Bella the y leader of Queenka.

With the feeling of ashamed and embarassed,Jandi run out the canteen not caring her name being called by her friends.She run and run until she entered her secret hiding place well not exactly her hiding place it just an abandoned classroom.She crawled under the table and seat there crying all her might.She just hate herself.Why didnt people like or love her exclude her parents,cousin and friends.

"Yah why are crying??"the unknown deep voice sliced through the silentness.

Jandi faced the unknown voice and was shocked.She slapped herself hardly leaving a red mark on her cheeks.

"Owww....appo"Jandi mutter under her breathe.

"Pabo..... why did you slapped yourself??and what with that faced"said the 'unknown voice'

"Am i dreaming or what??You,a very handsome super talented Kim Taehyung talked to a geek"said Jandi while pointing at herself when she said 'geek'

"Why is it wrong??"asked Taehyung

"No it's not but i dont think people like you will ever talked to me look at you.You just so good-looking and also a kingka and I am just a geek"said Jandi while looking down.

Jandi head was lifted up by Taehyung's fingers.Jandi flinced at the sudden skinship.

"Can you tell me why are crying just now??"asked Taehyung

"Ahhh it's no-nothing"Jandi shuttered.

"Tell me the true"said Taehyung

"nothing really"said Jandi while slapping taehyung's hand gentlely.

"There she is"familiar voice filled in the classroom

Jandi lifted up her face and saw her 6 bestfriends.

"Ohhh...did we ermm like interupt you guys??"asked Rember

"Ani,well bye Jandi see you later"said Taehyung while waved at Jandi and walked out the classroom.

"Woah Jandi!!!what was that about"asked Chantella

"Nothing he ask me why im crying that's all"replied Jandi

"Ohhh maybe he likes you"said sulli

"Rubbish why would he"said Jandi

"I said Maybe"said Sulli

"Whatever"said Jandi while rolling her eyes playfully