1.5 First Meeting

We Got Married : Kris x Nana Edition {DISCONTINUED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I apologize for the lateness.

My laptop died and then I had a bunch of projects for school and stuff. T__T

Warning, I wrote this quickly so I wouldn't forget and I haven't had time to edit it or anything so let me know if I need to fix anything. jfklsdf.

Enjoy! 

“Oh my God! OH MY GOD. WHY?” Yixing whispers loudly from the crouching position he was in, staring at the pair from a window. Luhan hits his arm gently.

 

“Shh, you're going to make us get noticed!” He hissed.

 

“Oh yeah, cause you know. 11 guys crouched over while staring into a restaurant window is totally not noticeable or weird.” Kyungsoo deadpans. Sehun laughs once hearing Yixing whimper something along the lines of 'it should've been me' and Jongin's snort.

 

“Look at them, just look at them.” Jongin says while gesturing towards the completely unaware stalkees.

 

“I am looking.” Chanyeol says, his eyebrows furrowing together as he squints his eyes, trying to see if he's missing something.

 

“Imagine their babies.” Jongin blurts out, Chen decides that comment is way too funny and he's falling to the ground, pulling a very confused Xiumin along with him.

 

“Oh God, it so should've been me.” Yixing angry whispers, causing Baekhyun to join Chen and Xuimin on the ground.

 

“You guys are so embarrassing.” Tao says while taking a few steps away from his bandmates.

 

“Oh! They're on the move!” Joonmyeon announces while waving his arms in the air, trying to round them up to get ready to move again.

 

[ TV screen pans out, showing a neon sign that says “noraebang”.

 

Caption: Nana and Kris's mission!

 

Female MC: Ahh, finally! I wonder what their mission will be? ]

 

Jinah walked through the door after Yifan had opened it for her, smiling slightly at the familiarness of the place. “Wow, I haven't been to a noraebang in forever.”

 

An older man approached Jinah, handing her a card. “This is your mission.” He stated before bowing to the both of them. Jinah and Yifan both said their thanks before going to read the card silently, Yifan reading the card over Jinah's shoulder.

 

“... No.” Yifan said once finally reading the card.

 

“Isn't this a little hard? I mean, it's already midnight, who is out and about?” Jinah asked the cameraman, pouting softly at it.

 

[ Caption: Aigoo, sorry Nana-ah! T__T Please don't make such a sad face. ]

 

[ Screen changes to show the mission card.

 

Mission card: Let's have a concert! Find 6 different people, then ask if they support your marriage. If they say yes than have them perform. After you add up their scores, it must equal up to 525 points! However, if they don't reach up to 525 points but reach up to 500 points then you will enter into survival mode. In the survival mode the both of you will get to sing one song, but it must be each others. The end tally must equal up to 650! If they say no to supporting your marriage, then the both of you will have a punishment.

 

Baekhyun: Omo, that is really hard. Can you imagine if they get to survival mode though? Kris hyung has a pretty deep voice too.

 

Chen: (bursts out laughing) Imagine Kris hyung singing “Aing~”!

 

Baekhyun & Chen: (laughing louder)

 

Caption: Poor Kris, your members sure like to tease... -__-” ]

 

[ Screens goes back to Nana and Kris in a karaoke room. ]

 

Jinah gnawed at her bottom lip nervously. “What if people keep saying no? EXO is really popular...” Jinah thought to herself.

 

[ Screen goes to Kris in the confession panel.

 

Caption: How did you feel when you first read the mission?

 

Kris: Honestly? I felt nervous. What if a lot of people said no? The word punishment made me nervous. They didn't say what the punishment was at the time so it made me more worried. Also, I feel like if we went into survival mode we might fail the mission because of me.

 

Screen goes back to a nervous looking Nana who jumps once her phone rings. ]

 

Jinah smiled sheepishly at the camera, going to snake her phone out of her purse before answering the call. “What Lizzy-ah?” Jinah hissed into the phone, slowly following the PD's request and putting the phone call on speaker.

 

“Did you meet him yet? Hmm? Hmm? Is it someone I know?” Lizzy asked, her voice slightly muffled.

 

Jinah hummed into the phone, “I did, and you know him.”

 

“Is it someone handsome? Who is it?”

 

“EXO's Kris.”

 

A shriek could be heard from the other side of the line. “You are so lucky.”

 

“Lizzy... he can hear you.”

 

“What?”

 

“Hello, EXO's Kris here. It's nice to meet you sister-in-law.” Yifan spoke loudly so the other person on the line can hear him.

 

“Oh- H-Hi.” Lizzy replied. “Unnie, where are you?”

 

“We're at (bleeped out) noraebang.”

 

“Oh! I'm like 15 minutes away, can I come?”

 

Jinah turned to Yifan, seeing him mouth a 'I don't mind' before she told Lizzy she could come, ending the call soon after.

 

“Should we wait for her before we start?” Jinah asked, Kris shrugged his shoulders.

 

“Sure, why not?” Yifan replied. The cameraman stated that they could do whatever as they changed tapes. As the cameras shut off, Jinah and Yifan immediately went to the book of songs, deciding to copy down the numbers for their songs to make it easier for them later.

 

(Outside of the noraebang room)

 

Lizzy entered the hallway, heading towards the room number that the staff told her Jinah and Kris were. She arched a brow in interest as she noticed 11 other bodies in the hallway. “Uhh...”

 

The boys finally noticing that there was another presence, turned their heads towards the source of the sound.

 

“Do they know you're out here?” Lizzy asked, tilting her head to the side.

 

“Uh, not exactly.” Chanyeol confesses. “Are you doing it too?”

 

“No, I got invited.” Lizzy chuckles. “We should all come in, you know. Make them all embarrassed and stuff.”

 

“Oh my God.” Yixing whispers (more like soft yells). Lizzy simply smiles at him before opening the door loudly.

 

“Look who I ran into!” Lizzy says to the pair seated on the couch, both their heads snapping up in surprise.

 

“Oh, that was fast! Who is it?” Jinah asked as she got up, immediately going to her member's side. She blinked in surprise as she noticed the group of guys behind her friend. “Brother-in-laws?”

“WHAT?” Yifan yells before getting up, his eyes widening as he sees s. “Why are you guys here?” He asks in English.

 

“Hi hyung!” Jongin says while sporting a -eating grin.

 

“Hold on!” Jinah held her hands up before sneaking out of the room, the cameraman running to catch up with her. Jinah walks up to the owner, smiling softly. “Excuse me sir, how many people are currently here?”

 

[ Male MC: Ahh! She has sense. ]

 

“Uh, besides you and your friends there is another party of four.” He answered, clearly flustered.

 

[ Female MC: But only four? Don't they need six? ]

 

“Four? May I know what room they are in?”

 

“They are on the opposite end of the hallway you are in.”

 

Jinah smiled thankfully, bowing her head before running back to the others. “He says there is a party of four on the opposite side of the hallway. Should we head there first?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter