1. First Meeting

We Got Married : Kris x Nana Edition {DISCONTINUED}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been 3 weeks since Kris had received the letter stating when and where to meet his future on-screen wife. He briefly thought about why there was so much time between receiving the letter and actually going to meet her, but he was thankful for the time to prepare nonetheless.

He was quite proud of his Korean skills, but when he gets flustered or caught off guard, his knowledge of Korean is pretty much thrown out of a window. Shoot, sometimes he can’t even remember English let alone Korean when that happens.

“Are you nervous?” Yixing asked, cocking his head to the side as he stared at the other. Yifan simply gave him a ‘are you serious?’ look before continuing to put on his jacket. “I heard a few rumors about who it would be.”

“Oh really?” Yifan asked, his interest finally being peaked.

“Mhm, I did. Would you like to know the interesting news I heard? First off, I did confirm that it was another idol.” Yixing stated matter-of-factly. Yifan did always wonder where Yixing got all his information from, cause it always ended up being true.

“Hmm…” Yifan replied, letting the other know that he acknowledged the information.

“I swear, I will kill you if it’s who others are saying it is.” Yixing half whined. Oh? This must be someone Yixing has taking a liking to then. “I heard it’s an After School member.” The exasperated fanboy huffed dramatically.

“Huh, I guess that narrows it down to eight then?”

“And that she’s younger than you.”

“So… who does that leave?”

“Jinah, Sooyoung, Eyoung, and Kaeun.”

“Why do I only recognize two of thos-”

“Jinah and Sooyoung are Nana and Lizzy.” Yixing answered, rolling his eyes slightly cause how does Yifan not know that?

“Oh… I guess it won’t be bad then.”

“What do you mean you guess?” Yixing asked, his tone somewhat protective.

“Uh, I have to go before I’m late.” Yifan shouted as he bolted for the door. Little did he know as soon as he left the other members met up in their dorm living room.

“Time to commence ‘follow Kris hyung to meet his wife’ mission!” Jongin whispered before they all filed out of the room, following closely behind Kris.

[ Caption: Time to finally meet the new couple! Today shall be their first meeting. ]

[ Screen focuses in on Nana, waiting in front of a coffee shop. ]

Nana hugged her jacket to herself, frowning as she started to feel her nose freezing off due to the cold.

[ Screen switches to Nana in the confession panel.

Nana: At the time I thought the production team was a little crazy. It was snowing and it was December, why would they specifically make us wait outside of the coffee place instead of waiting inside of it?

Screen switches back to Nana waiting outside, shoving her gloved hands into her pockets for more warmth.]

[ Female MC: Ahh, she has a point. Look at her! This is too much; she must have been really cold. Her nose is already red!

Male MC: You know why? There’s just something about seeing a girl cold cause she’s waiting for you that makes the guy feel really warm inside. Thinking that she’s so considerate and that you instinctively want to warm her up cause you feel bad.

Chen: Ahh, I know what you mean! The sight would be endearing to see. ]

[ Caption: Today’s guest MCs are EXO’s Chen and Baekhyun! ]

[ Baekhyun: How do you know? Has it happened to you before Chen?

Chen: No, but I’m assuming it would be.

All MCs start to laugh. ]

[ Screen switches to Kris walking up to the coffee shop. ]

In no time at all, Kris could spot a tall female figure with a camera spotted on her.

As he made his way towards her he could clearly see the redness on her face despite having a scarf wrapped around her neck.

He watched as the girl finally turned her attention to him, smiling softly despite how cold she is. He was much more accustomed to seeing her with blonde hair, but she had recently (or not that recently) went for a jet black hair color,

“Hi.”

“Hello.”

They both stared at each other for a moment before he went to open the door. “After you.” She smiled a little wider, walking into the door. He could see her physically relaxing as the warm air hit their faces, his hand going to take the hat off of his own head before placing it on top of hers. She turned around to face him, eyes widened slightly in surprise.

[ Female MC: Wow, they just met and he’s already giving her his hat?

Chen: K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter