News for the Talent Show

My Long Lost Buddy

The next day, Juniel and I got up early. We went to a place nearby our school for breakfast. After that, we walk to school and go to our class. While walking to our seats, Hyeri trip Juniel. I helped her up while rolling my eyes at Hyeri. Both of us just went to our seats without saying to Hyeri. After a few minutes, Jungkook, Jimin and V came in the class, talking about some talent show thing.
 

"Did you guys heard there is a talent show next Saturday night?" Jimin asked us.

"No, don't care, no interested " I answer, "Yes" Juniel said.

"What?!? what do you mean you don't care?!" Juniel shouted.

"What to you mean you're not interested?!?" V shouted.

"Cause she has no talent." Yura said, loud enough for the whole class to hear.

"YOU LITTLE -- 

"SHE WILL SHOW YOU TALENT, right Mina?" Jungkook cut me off and shouted at Yura. Yura looks really pissed that Jungkook is on my side. 

"But only the class that got chosen can perform" V said. 

Before any of us could say anything, the principal came in and said "good news, your class is will be performing for next Saturday. Everyone must perform unless you are really sick. There will be judges and trophy for the first place winner. Now, get change for your physical education." he left after that. Yura and Hyeri come over to my and say "See you next Saturday on stage if you are going to be there, we are going to win." with that, they laugh and left to the locker room. 

"Don't worry, we are going to win" Juniel, V, Jimin said  together.

"What to you mean together?" I was confused.

"Lets compete as a team" Jungkook said cheerfully.

"Sorry guys, but I have decided to go solo." I said, feeling guilty

"Its okay, Mina" Juniel said and we all went to the locker room. 

We are going to play volleyball today. The teacher separate us into 6 per room. My team was Jungkook, Yuna, and 3 other guys. We are against  Juniel's team. Yuna was first to serve, she hit my head with the ball really hard. I felt dizzy and I couldn't balance myself. Yuna smirked. Before I hit the floor, Jungkook caught me. The teacher run towards me and asked Jungkook to send me to the nurse office. After a few minutes, I was feeling a bit better. I found Jungkook waited for me.

"Mina! Are you feeling better?" He hugged me. 

"I am fine, thank you for bring me here, or I will be dead" I hugged him back, my heart was beating really fast.

"Now lets go have some food!" he said pulling me out from the nurse office. He literally pull me all the way to the canteen, we got our food and sat with V. 

"Where is the rest?" I ask, looking around. 

"Dance studio, now i need to go there, bye!" V stand up and leaves us. We ate our food and went to the dance studio. We went in and saw them sitting in a circle, so me and Jungkook join the circle.

"What are you talking about?" i ask

"Jimin, Juniel, Jungkook, and V's performance for next week." Jin aswer

"What song are we doing?" Jungkook asked. 

"We are dancing and singing to 'It's over by SPEED ft Park BoYoung', how about you Mina, what are doing?" Jimin ask

"It will be a secret." I said while walking back to class since the bell rang,they all went back to class too. 

After school, I quickly pack my stuff and went home without waiting for Jungkook or V. I got home and think of what should do for next week.And i have no idea what to do so i decided to lay down on my bed. Then I got a text from Jungkook.

Him: Why didn't you wait for me? :( 
Me: Sorry :(
Him: You owe me a 'lunch date'
Me: How about now? 
Him: Ok, be at your house around 5 minutes

I quickly get ready, I was really excited since it was a date. Ok no its a "date", but I am still excited. The doorbell ring and I opened the door. We both walk to a restaurant. And we ordered some really delicious food. We talked while waiting for our food.

"So what are you doing for next week?You know you can trust me" He asked

"Honestly I don't know what am I doing" 

"Need help? Oh by the way I am going solo instead of being in group."

"No thanks, but why?"

"I just want to try" 

Then our food came, we ate happily while chatting about stuff. After that, he walk me back and I continue thinking.

Jungkook pov

I wanted to go solo because I decided to confess to Mina while performing. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somehow I feel that this fanfic really :(