Class, Recess and Friends

My Long Lost Buddy

Your POV

After introducing ourself, the teacher gave us sometime to get to know each other. Juniel turn around so did I, she introduce me to her boyfriend, Jimin and his friends, Jungkook and V. V went and share a sit with Jungkook so now both of them are infront of me. 3 of us talk about random stuff while the two loves birds were having a great time.

After a few lesson, the teacher came back and started teaching. It's was history so I decided to sleep. But I can't sleep I keep thinking about Jungkook, could he be my childhood friend? Nah it can't be him there are many jungkook in this weird plus the Jungkook I know it's dead. You didn't realise that you were crying in real life. "Jung Mina!Where you crying?" the teacher asked. The teacher was more worried than being angry at me. "It's nothing teacher." You replied. "Okay then, don't sleep in class again." then she continue teaching.

The bell rang, which means it's time for recess, everyone went out except me, Juniel, Jungkook, Jimin and V. Before we could go out, a bunch of guys including Daehyun came in. "Dongsaengie!" Daehyun said while hugging you. Daehyun introduce you to them. They called themselves BTS excluding Daehyun & Youngjae. We all went to the canteen together.

-At the table-

I sat between Jungkook and Daehyun. Honestly I wasn't in the mood to eat. "Are you thinking about whatever you were thinking just now in class" Jungkook asked, while the others just stare at us. I nodded and walked away from the table, Juniel followed you. It was silent until you both reach the rooftop.

Juniel: Mina?

Me: Nae?

Juniel: I know we just met today but can we be more than friends?

Me; Best friends?

Juniel: Yeah!

I giggled and nod.

Juniel: Since we are best friends~ Tell me why are you so sad!

Me: You're evil

We laughed. And I told her about my childhood friend. I cried, Juniel comforts me and both of us walk to class. While walking to class, we heard someone calling us...... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

doom doom doom hai :DD