Project

My Long Lost Buddy
Your pov
When I wake up the next morning, I checked my phone. OH MY GOD 384 MESSAGE. It was from a group made by V. All BTS member plus Juniel, Youngjae and Daehyun were in it. I get reading for school and ate the breakfast that Daehyun made. Both of us met the rest of them in the way to school. Jungkook, me and V walked behind all of them and started talking. Then V left us and started disturbing Juniel and Jimin. Once we reach school, I went my locker. Then class is the same old boring stuff. I usually sleep. And then after school we have practise.
 
2 and a half months has pass. Basically what I did is the same, maybe sometime I did other things but my daily routine never change. Now we are having break from all the practises, Daehyun and youngjae had to go to Japan for a competition for a months. Luckily I know how to take care of myself. He left yesterday and I am alone at home. Jimin and Juniel are still dating. Honestly I am starting to have feelings for Jungkook but I doubt he like me, he only think of my as a friend. Only Juniel and V knows, I told Juniel while that TaeTae found out himself. So today, I am going to Jungkook's house for a project along with Juniel, Jimin and V. I rang his doorbell and he open the door.
"Welcome to my space ship, little earthing" he said
"Stop calling my little!!" I pretend to punch him.
"No, let's go to my room" he walk to his room 
"You big fat meanie" I follow him to his room.
His room is clean and neat for a guys' room. I saw a picture of a younger him and a girl so I decided to ask him. Somehow that picture looks really familiar.
"Meanie,who's that girl?"
"Oh, she is my childhood friend but I can't really remember who she is." he said. 
"I have a childhood friend too, he has the same name as you tho." you said feeling sad.
"I bet you like him right? Because I like her too but now I like someone else" Jungkook said pointing at the girl in the picture.
"Nae, me too. I kinda like someone now too" You said softly but Jungkook can hear it. 
"Tell meeeeeeeee I am your best friend so tell me" he begged. Before I could answer him, Jimin barged in with V throwing water balloons at us. 
"Yah!" me and Jungkook shouted. Before we could hit them, Juniel is here and we have to start the project so we can complete it. 
 
Jungkook pov
Awwww Mina like someone else. why why why why why? but it could be me at least 1%. I am going to make her tell me who is that guy and get rid of him, /evil laugh/ just kidding I am going to make sure I get her tho. She is like the person I like after my childhood friend but I don't even know my childhood friend. Silly me. I didn't realise I was staring at her while talking to myself. She threw a leftover water balloons at me. I guess I need that.
 
Jimin pov
Our maknae is in love!! I need to tell the hyungs! Since V is beside me, I told him and guess what?!? HE KNEW before the great Jimin. I finally got something to get my revenge for calling my short and patting my head.
 
V pov
Projects are fun. Definitely more fun then studying. Jimin is so slowww. After the project, Juniel and Mina went to the mall while the 3 of us met up with the hyungs.
"Hyung do you guys know maknae is in love" Jimin said 
All of the shout "who" together, while kookie is trying to deny it. After teasing kookie we all went to our dorm. Yes, we do have a dorm, no one knows about it other then us, Daehyun hyung, Youngjae hyung.
 
Juniel pov
Me and Mina went to the mall. All we did was window shop. We got tired and went to a Starbucks. Both of us gossip and stuff. Like finally our girls day out. I am going to sleepover at her house so it's going to be great.