Finally! We Said It!

By Chance
KAI's POV
 
               "Hyung, are we safe to go out now?" I heard Kyungsoo hyung asked as his eyes grew even wider in a panic and horrified state, all combined.
 
                           It has always been like this everytime we have schedules outside. Well, I couldn't blame him since he had already been traumatized at the intense reaction of the fans whenever they see us. We couldn't even eat in restaurants without having to worry that tomorrow, a picture will be posted in the internet, scrutinizing our evey action.
                          There are also many instances that our lives are placed in danger and our bodies battered with injuries. Out of all the members, I've been one of the main victims of those tremendous accidents. Until now, the pain they cost me had been imprinted on the casual pains I experience on my waist.
 
               "Yes I think so. Look! Manager hyung is already calling for us" Suho hyung answered and opened the van's door.
 
                           The moment the doors were opened, screams of the fans started to penetrate our ears, even making it impossible for us to even hear ourselves. It's not that we don't appreciate it, but can't they tone it down just a bit. I'm sure most of their throats would be swollen and their voices would be cracked the moment they reached home.
                           We now started walking and flashed them our usual smiles and even wave our hands to them, while they still continue to scream at the top of their lungs.
 
               "Kai oppa, please date me!" I heard a girl scream. Huh~ I don't think I can. I'm still in the process of recovering the pieces of my shattered heart.
 
               "Sehun oppa, marry me!" Haha... I don't think so girl. That's too much to ask for. Besides, he already set his eyes and heart focused on someone as special as Jasmine.
 
                           Oh, speaking of Jasmine, she sent to us her apologies of not being able to go and watch us perform in this event. But she promised she'll try to catch up when she's done attending her ceremony. Finally, she made it through her Masteral's Degree and we're very proud of her. It's such a pity that the fansigning event and the graduation schedules had overlapped each other. This is the same reason why the maknae looked gloomy and out of place today.
 
               "Sehun-ah, are you alright?" I asked and squeezed his shoulders. He just shook his head and forced a weak smile.
 
               "Hyung, I really want to attend Jasmine noona's graduation. I want to give my support and congratulations to her. I want to cheer the loudest when her name is called on stage"
 
               "I know, but it just so happened that it collided with our schedule. She'll understand" I replied and ruffled his hair.
 
               "Boys, get ready on the backstage now, you're to perform next" Manager hyung said and we all prepared and readied ourselves. If there's one thing that Jasmine wanted us to do now, it is to stay focused and give our best in this event.
 
 
 
SEHUN's POV
 
                           It has been an hour now since the fansigning event had started. We already had performed a couple of our songs from our new album, and luckily I wasn't able to make any mistakes on our dance routine.
                           Now, were already sitted on stage with a long table infront of us as the fans started to cue on their line to let their album and posters be signed.
                           A while ago, I texted Jasmine noona to atleast inform me if ever her graduation ceremony had already ended. So that, either which event ended first, we can meet each other at the end of the day. I was checking my phone for a couple of times now when suddenly, Jongin hyung nudged me on the arm.
 
               "Sehun-ah, what are you doing? That fangirl had been standing there for a minute now yet you didn't sign any of her stuffs yet" he whispered to me.
 
                           I mentally facepalmed and scolded myself on even blanking out at this moment. I can see that the cuing of the fans is not progressing due to the fact that the girl infront of me is waiting for my signature.
 
               "Mianhaeyo, what's your name again?" I asked casually and started to scribble down phrases of gratitude and encouragement on her album and poster, then she bowed and went away.
 
               "Jongin hyung, noona hasn't texted yet. Is the graduation ceremony for Masteral's Degree really that long?" I softly uttered my complain to him as I started to sign another album.
 
               "Aigoo... maknae. You're so impatient. Just wait for it, arasso? or else I'll wushu you out of this place. The fans are already giving us curious looks" 
 
                           Huh~ but it's just prolonging my agony of waiting. I still don't know the right words to say when I'll confess. I'm even worried that my own self would betray me and end up having lisp while talking to her. It's always like that, my lips would carelessly choose to appear in moments that I don't need it.
                           A couple of minutes passed and were still signing albums and posters. My fingers had already been numbed and my signature now looked like chicken scratches. I looked at the fan's line. It still looks like, all the rollercoasters in the world are pile together and placed right infront of us. I'm sure I'm the last to finish here because I was even placed as the last member at this long table. 
                          Huh~ screw the one who organized this event and decided to arrange it from oldest to youngest. I was busy in making a mental note of never agreeing again on such arrangements, when suddenly, my phone vibrated. Gosh~ I've never felt so happy and ecstatic before just to have my phone vibrated in my pocket. The more I felt excited when I saw that It's from my pretty Jasmine.
 
 
               Sehunnie, it's done. The ceremony's over!
 
               Jinjja? Okay, just wait for a little while. Were almost done here.
 
 
                            The moment I read it, I immediately want to leave from here and rushed to her side. I'm just so happy and proud of her achievement that I want to squeeze her in my tight embrace. Well, I better hurry now and sign all this albums and posters to finally be able to see her.
 
 
YOUR POV
 
                           This is all a surprise. My graduation ceremony had already ended just minutes ago and I am currently squeezing myself among the other fans who are in the cue line for the fansigning. I checked my hands to see if I have everything ready. The EXO album, poster and a paper bag of 12 shirts that I personally customized just for them. Okay! I'm all set. I just need to wait for my turn.
                          After minutes of waiting, my feet are already hurting for standing too long. I've been sitting but mostly standing at the ceremony and now I'm extending my standing ovation in this line. The boys are surely famous and loved by all their fans.
                          Finally, a man nudged me to the stage and told me that it's already my turn. I hurriedly went upstage and position myself infront of Kris. I layed my album and poster infront of him. Huh~ he didn't even bother to lift his head and looked at me.
 
               "So, what's your name?" he lamely asked. Aww~ my poor Kris oppa. He must be really tired by now. I somehow need to brighten him up.
 
               "Oppa, it's me. Don't you recognize me?"
 
                           The moment I said those words, he shot his glare up and looked at me. I just flashed him the sweetest smile I can give. He was about to scream my name in surprise, but I quickly asked him to keep quiet. Huh~ my surprise will be ruined the moment one of them would freak out.
 
               "Sshh... oppa, it's a surprise" I softly said and raised my point finger to my lips. "Oh, by the way, this is for you" I added and gave him the shirt. He mouthed a soft thank you and I nodded.
 
                           I saw that they are all positioned according to their ages which is much to my liking. I saw the maknae Sehun really immensed at his job of signing the fan's stuffs. I quietly chuckled at the scene. He somehow needed to atleast look at the fan's face to just acknowledge their presence. Aiissh, this stubborn maknae.
                           My routine at the stage had somehow flowed smoothly, but it almost crashed when I was infront of Chanyeol. His eyes widened like Kyungsoo's and he almost shouted my name at the top of his lungs, but I was still able to silence him with my laser beam eyes.
 
               "Yeollie, it's a surprise!" I mouthed to him. He nodded apologetically and flashed me his derp creepy smile. Huh~ as expected from the reaction king.
 
                           When I was already cueing infrong of the wushu master panda, I intentionally texted Sehun that the ceremony is over. Kekeke. It was a funny sight to see him excited and panicked in fumbling with his phone's keypads. Then I realized he texted me to wait for a little while. Well, I guess I really have to wait since I still can't see the end of the fan's cue line.
                          When I reached his line and stood before him, I slowly slid down my album and poster infront of him. Huh, this maknae, he really didn't bother to even look at me. Fine~ Let him be. Let's see his reaction afterwards.
 
               "Okay, so what's your name?" he weakly asked while impatiently tapping his other hand's fingers on the table.
 
               "Sehunnie, don't you really know my name?" I said in the most saddest expression I could utter.
 
                           The moment those words escaped my mouth, he looked up with his mouth wide open and his eyes grew wide in shock. What? Do I look like a ghost now?
 
                           The next thing I know is the whole fansigning event went silent. You can even hear the sound of the needle if it will drop. That's the only time I realized what Sehun did. I am now enveloped in his strong arms, locked in his embrace.
                           Oh my God! Did he just choose to embraced me on this stage, right infront of almost half the population of their fans. I swear I can feel daggers all over my body. I'm a dead meat now with all those vulture eyes darting towards me. I could even feel lucky to survive after this, that is if I even make it alive when I leave this event.
 
               "Noona, I'm so happy to see you. I'm really surprised" he whispered in my ear. Well, that was really my intention, to surprise all of them. In the end, I ended up being the one who's surprised with what he just did.
 
               "Sehunnie, everybody's looking. You should go back to your sit now" I softly said and started to remove his arms around me.
 
                           Looks like he just realized what he just did now and hurriedly apologized and went back to his seat. I handed him the shirt I made and he handed back my album and poster after scribbling something on it. I realized he included a sticky note on it.
 
           Wait for me until the event had finished. Promise me you'll be safe, arasso?
 
                           I gulped at his last sentence. Is it a warning note? Looks like it is. The fans are starting to kill me with their glares when I headed outside.
                           I waited a little more outside the event center and I'm careful to hide my identity with the thick strands of my hair. Luckily, no one even dare to hit and pull my hair out of my scalp, but they still send their glares towards me. I should  probably thank my guardian angel now for protecting me. It doesn't matter if they shot me their glares, as long as there's no physical injuries involved. This would really be a long tiring day.
 
               "Hey, isn't she the one that Sehun oppa embraced a while ago?" I heard a girl say.
 
               "Yes she is, but Sehun oppa announced a while ago that he just mistook her as his favorite cousin whom he hadn't seen for a long time now"
 
                           Oh~ is that so? Well, that's why no one's torturing and beating me to death now. What a great, but still a lame excuse Sehunnie. Kekeke. You sure know how to manipulate your fan's thoughts.
 
 
SEHUN's POV
 
                           Aiissh...What has got into me? What did I just do? Crap. My body and mind just betrayed me the moment I saw her. I was just so surprised and happy to find her infront of me that my body reacted on its own. Good thing I was able to recover and even ended up giving a lame excuse to the fans.
 
               "Sehun-ah, what do you think you're doing? Are you out of your mind? You just placed Jasmine's life in danger" Jongin hyung hissed at me in his gritted teeth.
 
               "I know hyung, just stop adding salt to my injury"
 
                           The fansigning event finally had ended and were ushered backstage. We headed to the dressing room and chaged our outfits to normal casual clothes.
 
               "Sehun-ah, you're such an idiot! Did you just realized the consequences of your actions?"
 
               "Aiissh hyung, don't remind me okay. I admit it's my fault"
 
               "Shut up guys! Stop arguing. Where's Jasmine now? You need to find her ASAP"
 
               "I know,  that's why I'm in a hurry here. Now, step out of my way before everything's too late"
 
                           I tied my shoelaces and dashed out from the dressing room. I'm starting to look for her everywhere possible. If I need to turn this event center upside down, I would, just to make sure she's safe. I would never forgive myself if something bad had happened to her.
                           Then finally, all my miseries and worries drained out of my being the moment I spotted her standing under a tree with her head hang low. I wasted no time and rushed towards her.
 
               "Finally I found you. I am so worried the moment you stepped down the stage. Did they do anything to you?" I asked worriedly and examined her body for any injuries and luckily, there's none. Oh thank God. I can breath now.
 
               "Sehunnie, I'm fine. Wait, I'm your long lost favorite cousin?" she said teasingly and smiled. Huh~ after all the trouble I've cost her, she still manage to give me that sweet bright smile.
 
               "Haha.. so, you've heard about it?" she just nodded and chuckled. "By the way, I have something to tell you"
 
               "Huh? What is it?"
 
               "What do you want to hear first, the good or bad news?"
 
               "Hmm... I guess the bad news first"
 
               "Okay.. So first of all congratulations on your graduation, but I wasn't able to buy you a gift" I said and looked guilty. If it wasn't for the tight schedules, I would have been able to find a special gift for her.
 
               "It's alright. Besides I already received my advance gift when I met all of you" Aww~ she's so sweet. "Now, I want to hear the good news" she beamly said while clapping her hands.
 
                           Huh~ I don't even know if it's a good news for her, but surely, it is good news for me. I better say this now while I still have the time and courage to open my mouth and speak.
 
               "You see, the good news is...... I really like you noona, right from the very start" I said as I rubbed my neck in shyness. 
          
                          I've never felt so nervous like this before. It's as if it was a matter of life and dead for me. I try to look at her eyes as I search for any sign of acceptance. But she just stood there frozen with an unreadable expression pasted on her face. Oh my~ is she going to reject me? Quick maknae, say something.
 
               "I know it's so sudden but I promise I'll give my best to work this out. I'll do my best to make you happy and contented, just give me a chance, please..." I continued to blabber and hold her hands tightly.
 
 
 
YOUR POV
 
                           What was that? Did he just say he likes me? Did my bias just confessed to me? Oh my God, is this for real or I'm just hearing things? I was lost in my thoughts when he suddenly grabbed my hands tightly and continued his words of confession. Huh, he really is confessing. Wait! I think I should also grab the chance now to tell him about what I feel.
 
               "Sehunnie, before I'll answer that, I want to tell you something too" I started and breath deeply. "Remember the time when you asked me who is my bias among the 12 of you?"
 
               "Ahm... yes, what about it? You said it's a secret"
 
               "Well, not anymore now. My bias is, no other than......you. Yes, it's you Sehunnie" I answered, and now, it's his time to feel frozen. He blinked a couple of times still with his mouth open.
 
               "Me? I'm your bias after all this time?" he asked in an unbelieving tone and I just chuckled at his cute reaction.
 
               "Yes Sehunnie, you're my bias. And about your question a while ago, my answer is...... Yes! and I like you too!" I beamly answered and sweetly smiled at him.
 
                           Finally, I said it. It's better late than never, right? Then suddenly, he pulled me close to him and embraced me tightly. I've never felt so happy and safe before, not until now. I guess I'll give it a try then. I know from this day onward, I'll be involved in a rollercoaster of emotions.
 
               "Noona~" he cooed when he pulled away slightly. "Can I kiss you now?" he asked, looking at me with all sincerity and seriousness in his eyes.
 
                           I gulped at his sudden request, but then I just nodded and smiled at him. He started to move closer, making our faces just inches away from each other. I closed my eyes and I could already feel his breath on my face. I was already waiting for that magical moment to happen, when suddenly I heard screams.
 
               "Kyaah!!..... look! It's Sehun oppa!"
 
                           That instant, I shot my eyes wide open and started to panic. They can't see me with him or else it will ruin his reputation and career. I tried to bury my face on his broad chest, hoping that maybe I'll miraculously disappear and dissolved like tiny bubbles.
 
               "Noona, listen to me. Whatever happens don't ever let go of my hands, arasso? We need to run as fast as we could. Now!" he snappily said and grabbed my hands securely. I just followed his lead, not even knowing where we are going.
 
                          I honestly think that I just ended my battlefield in shool when I graduated just hours ago. But now, I just started another battlefield in my life. A battlefield between me and their ever so dedicated screaming fans.
 
~~~~
                            Right now, it's exactly 2 months since that memorable day of ours, trying to divert the screaming fans behind us. Luckily, were able to escape from them which is now why I'm here at the usual bubble tea shop again, reminiscing the past events. I can't believe that my story started in a bubble tea shop and ended in the same bubble tea shop where I met them.
                            The shop had been the same since then, and it didn't even went bankrupt no matter how few their customers are. To think, right now, I'm their only customer sitting in this lonely table; but not for long though. I'm just waiting for someone.
 
 
               "Jagiya!" I heard the familiar manly voice and my face immediately brightened up the moment I saw him. " Mianhaeyo, the fansigning had ended a bit late than scheduled"
 
               "It's alright, I completely understand. So, ready to order our favorite bubble tea flavors?"
 
               "Absolutely!" He answered and gave me a quick kiss on my lips. He grabbed my hands and interlaced our fingers as we made our way towards the counter.
 
                            See? What did I tell you? It's because of that one kind of drink we call bubble tea, I had the chance to meet and be friends with the amazing EXO boys. Not only that, I even had the chance on my own romance, and it comes by the name of EXO's cute maknae, Oh Sehun!