Jealousy

By Chance
YOUR POV
 
                            It had been a couple of months now since I had became friends with EXO. Even though they are busy with their schedules and promotions, they still had time to catch up with me even through just short texts and calls, especially from the maknaes who always bother their hyungs to go with them to sometimes meet me at the usual bubble tea shop and talk about things.
                           I know that out of all the million fangirls around the world, I'm such a damn lucky girl to even have a glimpse of their daily lives as they recount to me some specific events that no one will ever know except for the boys themselves.
                           Oh, and another thing. Guess what? They even invited me to visit their dorm on that specific day-off that they had. All thanks to the idea of Sehun, who wanted me to meet the other boys. He even used his aegyo a couple of times to persuade their strict manager. Thanks to my lucky stars above that the manager, who had somehow got tired of their whinnings, had finally gave up and accepted it, only to one condition that this will never be found out and release in the media. I know for certain that, issues and stuffs concerning the boys end up too quickly to the scrutiny of the media. All because of certain fans who will risk their dignity and principles in life just to get some information about the boys. My first visit to their dorm had turned out successful and I even ended up visiting a couple more times.
                         Today is a free day for me, and now I'm in front of the television watching EXO's Wolf pre-recorded performance in Music Bank. I was about to go to the kitchen to get a glass of water when suddenly my phone rang. Speaking of the EXO wolves, here's one of them calling now.
 
                 "Annyeong Jonginnie, how's your day?" I beamly answered after pressing the answer button. Doing nothing in the apartment is really boring when my two friends are out.
 
                "Annyeong noona! Good to hear your cheerful voice. I hope you'll always stay like that" he replied, but his voice is a bit off. It sounds weak and hoarse.
 
               "Ahm... Jongin, gwenchanaeyo? What happened? Why is your voice like that?"
 
              "Actually noona, I'm sick. I've had fever last night. Suho hyung had given me some of his herbal medicines but my fever won't go down till now"
 
              "Jinjja? How about your schedule today? Don't you have practice to attend to?" I asked worriedly. It's actually my first time to hear him get sick ever since I became close to them. Kai is always healthy and strong, he wouldn't catch a cold too easily.
 
              "We have practice today, but manager hyung opted me to stay in the dorm. Actually the others are now preparing to leave"
 
              "Mworago? Then you're staying there alone? Who's going to take care of you? Wait! I'll go there now, besides I don't have anything to do now. Wait there, arraso? I'm coming!" I then hanged up and prepare to go to their dorm.
 
 
 
KAI's POV
 
                         Aiissh.... I really hate getting sick. I feel my body still burning up since last night even though I already drank the herbal meds that Suho hyung prepared. Now, I'm going to be left alone in the dorm while the others will continue to practice. Can't this get any better? This whole day will be very boring.
                        I try to get myself to sit up on bed and reached for my phone to play some games, but then, an idea sparked in my mind. Why don't I call Jasmine noona, maybe I can just spend my whole day talking to her, and maybe I'll feel much better that way. I just hope she's not busy today. I punched her number and she answered in just 2 rings. Wooah~ that's pretty fast. She greeted me cheerfully and her voice lightened up my sour mood. We continued talking until she discovered about me being sick and in just a while she said she'll come over to take care of me. Hmm~ I guess being sick is not bad enough when you have an angel to take care of you.
                      After a while, I felt my throat being perched dry and decided to go to the kitchen to grab a glass of water to quench my thirst. I'm making my way down the stairs when I realized the members are still there. Aren't they suppose to be on their way to the studio now?
 
              "Oh, Jongin, what are you doing? Stay in bed, you're not well yet" D.O hyung said as he comes by the stairs to assist me.
 
             "I just want to drink some water, hyung" I replied and headed to the fridge and drank a glass of water then went back to the living room.
 
                      I was surprised to see that they didn't left yet. What are they waiting for? World War 3? They even looked weird now, sitting in a circle like their having a company meeting, discussing on how to invade planet Earth.
 
             "Hyungs, aren't you suppose to be going now? You'll be late" I said to no one in particular. Then Suho hyung stood up and walked towards me.
 
             "Jongin-ah, we decided that Kyungsoo will stay here with you so you'll be taken care of"
 
                    Oh, so that's what their conference is about. I feel so touch now that I want to cry an ocean of tears. The members might be annoying sometimes, but we care about each other like real brothers.
 
            "No need for that hyung. Besides I'll have an angel to take care of me. Actually, she's on her way here now" I said, then they all gave me a questioning look.
 
            "She? You called your sister? Oh, maybe your mother?". They kept on bombarding me with questions and my head started to ache.
 
            "Aniyo hyung, she's not my sister nor my mother, and not even my grandma"
 
            "Who is it then? Are you just trolling us?" Chen hyung said. Huh~ Look who's talking. Did he just called me a troll, when in fact he is known for being number 1 in that field.
    
           "Alright~ It's Jasmine noona"
 
                     I saw how all of them suddenly stopped whatever they're doing. Some of them had widened eyes while some had opened mouths. But there's one person I'm dying to extract a reaction from. Oh, there he is. I saw how he twitched his eyebrows and clenched his jaws. In a few seconds now, I know he'll blow up his violent reaction. I even mentally count for it. And in....
 
 
     3......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
     2......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
     1......~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
          "BWO?!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                   Bingo! See? He took my bait. kekeke.. Why? is Jasmine noona taking care of me really a bad idea? I don't even see anything wrong with that.
 
           "Bwo?! You asked her to take care of you? What are you thinking? She might be busy and you just disturb her just like that? How could you?" he ranted, obviously annoyed as he throws his arms in the air.
 
           "Yah! Sehun, no need to shout. He's still your hyung, remember that" Luhan gege said, trying to calm him from his fits.
 
           "Look, I just called her to say hi, but then she discovered I'm sick and the next minute she already volunteered to come over to take care of me since all of you will be out practicing"
 
          "Then I'll stay here with you and her"
 
          "Yah maknae, stop being childish now. You can't stay, you have to attend the practice"
 
 
D I N G     D O N G!
 
 
                     I heard the dorm's doorbell ring and we instantly know it is her. The innocent angel who is oblivious of the growing tension here inside.
 
 
 
SEHUN's POV
 
                    I really can't believe it. Did he just say that Jasmine noona will take care of him? Of all people, why my pretty Jasmine? Maybe they're wondering now why I'm violently reacting to this simple matter. Fine, I admit it, I'm jealous. I really like Jasmine noona, right from the very start when I saw her in that bubble tea shop, and it's not a new knowledge to me that Jongin hyung likes her too. I can see it on how he stares at her when she comes to our dorm or whenever she's around.
                    Aarrgh, maybe I'm just over reacting. But hey, were talking about Kim Jongin here. He may be sick now, but he's still a guy. Not only that, he can get erted when he wants to, and leaving my pretty Jasmine here alone with him is a nightmare to me.
                   Right now, the doorbell of the dorm had just announced her arrival and Kris hyung had opened the door for her. She was surprised to see us still here and in this situation. She looked at me and smiled. Ahh~ that smile just melted my heart away. She stepped further in our dorm and greeted us. She instantly ran towards Jongin hyung when she spotted him among us.
 
              "Jonginnie, what are you doing? You should stay in bed. Omo! you're burning up!" she said worriedly while placing her palm against his head.
 
              "I went to drink water in the kitchen, I'm heading back to my room now"
 
             "Okay~" she said and assisted him to the stairs. Then she turned around to face us. "Don't worry guys, I'll take care of him, you should go to your practice now or you'll be late"
 
             "Neh~ Kamsahamnida Jasmine noona. Were going ahead now" Kyungsoo hyung said and motioned us outside and closed the door.
 
                     Huh~ maybe I'll just check on her from time to time to make sure that the dancing machine won't devour her alive.
 
 
YOUR POV
 
                    Now I have ventured to another career as Kim Jongin's private nurse. I've made him lay on his bed and took his temperature. Well, not surprising, it's high. My God, he needs to lower it down before it will lead to convulsion. Since I'm his private nurse now, I need to be strict on this kid and won't let him leave his bed unless he needs to answer the call of nature. I made him use light clothing materials to prevent him from accumulating more warmth than needed. I've cooked some porridge for his breakfast, let him drink his medicine and cooked chicken soup for his lunch since he needs to sweat to alleviate the feeling of burning up.
                   Right now I'm just wiping his arms with a wet towel to make him feel cool.
 
               "Thank you so much for taking care of me noona. I feel much better now and my fever is decreasing"
 
               "You're very much welcome Jonginnie. You're already like a brother to me, so I want to take care of you and make you feel better"
 
                   As I was about to place another towel on his forehead, my phone rang again, for the ninth time this day, and it's from Sehun, again.
 
              "Hello Sehunnie, what is it?"
 
             "Annyeong noona, I just want to ask if you're fine. How are you? What are you doing now?"
 
            "Sehun-ah, slow down. I'm fine and I'm doing okay. I'm giving Kai a sponge bath now" I answered. What the~ What's wrong with him? This is the ninth time that he called and asked me the same questions. Kai is the one who's sick here and not me. Why would he check up on me?
 
           "Sehunnie, I'm taking good care of Jongin here, so don't worry. Don't you trust me on this?"
 
          "Aniyo, it's not like that noona. Good to know that you're fine. Okay, I'll hang up now, our break is over. Annyeong!"
 
 
KAI's POV
 
                 Huh~ that maknae. Did he not know he's already getting annoying on how many times he need to call? He probably is more worried about Jasmine than me. Am I not that trustworthy being with a girl? It's not that I will do anything to her. Never did it cross my mind to do impossible things especially to my sweet Jasmine, who apparently had just indirectly rejected me even before I ask her. She just see me as her brother. Huh~ Get it over now Jongin. It's better like this than nothing at all. Besides, I've already noticed that she likes the maknae more than anyone of us. I saw the special looks she gave him right from the start. When we asked her before on who's her bias, she lovingly looked at him first and decided to deny and not answer the question. She might have not noticed it, but I caught her there.
 
            "It's Sehun again?"
 
            "Hmm.." she nodded and placed the towel on my forehead. She rested her hands beside me, I reached for it and squeeze it lightly.
 
            "You like him, don't you? He's your bias, right?" I asked and she just gave me a surprised look and after a while she nodded and blushed. "Why didn't you answer it back then when we asked you that question?"
 
           "Because back then, I don't want to hurt any of your feelings" she simply said and lowered her head.
 
           "But it did hurt me now.... because I like you" She looked at me apologetically. "Don't worry noona, I'll be fine. But promise me that you'll tell him about this feeling of yours, arraso?" I said and gave her a weak smile. It still hurts to know the truth, so no one can expect me to shoved the pain away like it didn't happen at all.
 
          "Mianhae, Jonginnie. I promise I'll tell him at the right time"
 
          "Hmm.." I nodded and gave her another smile. "So noona, can you help me change out of this shirt? It's soaked with my sweat"
 
 
 
YOUR POV
 
                     Now, I'm rammaging in this closet to look for the favorite shirt of Jongin. He said he wanted no other shirt to wear now but that particular dark blue shirt that his mother had given him. He said that whenever he wears it, it makes him feel better, like he can feel his mother's embrace through it.
 
           "Is it this one?" I asked again for I don't know how many times now.
 
           "Yes, that's the one noona. Give it to me here"
 
           "But Jongin, will this still fit you? It's a bit smaller to your body size now" I said as I examined the shirt. The shirt is not small, but judging it from the body build of Jongin now, for sure he'll have to struggle a bit to put it on.
 
          "It will fit noona. Besides you can help me to put it on"
 
                   I started to help him put on his favorite shirt and he is now struggling to get his arm out from the armhole. When suddenly.....
 
         "Ouch Jongin-ah!" I yelped in pain when he accidentally hit my cheeks when his arm came out of the armhole that he forcefully struggled out.
 
         "Mianhae noona. It's just too tight" he said and checked on my cheeks.
 
         "It's alright" I replied. Now were struggling to slide the rest of his shirt down his body.
 
         "I think we should changed position" he suggested as he motioned me to his back to slide the shirt down.
 
        "Ouch noona! Did you just scratched my back?"
 
       "Mianhae Jonginnie. I didn't mean to" I said and successfully slide it down after all the struggles.
 
                  Huh~ why does he even choose to wear it today. I started to fix his bed when I didn't notice that he rolled to the other side of the bed and decided to stand up. He accidentally loose his balance and bumped his body to the side table and made the things on it tumble down with a messy sound.
 
       "Ahh! Yah Jongin-ah, be careful. Do it slowly, will you?" I said as I quickly went towards him before he even fell to the floor.
 
                 I assisted him to sit on his hed again. His temperature might have been back to normal but his body is still recovering. He needs to be careful and not to rush things before he even injure and hurt himself and end up sick again.
 
 
 
SEHUN's POV
 
                We now arrived at the dorm. I called Jasmine noona a while ago and told her to wait till we come back so we all can eat dinner together. We all excitedly went upstairs towards Jongin hyung's room. Aiissh... this hyungs, why do they seem too excited. I even need to struggle myself through the stairs to keep up with them.
               Now were here infront of the door. I was about to twist the door knob when suddenly we heard faint voices. Yes, faint voices because it's muffled by the thick door, but the voices are clear enough to be heard from outside.
 
          "Ouch Jongin-ah!"
 
          "Mianhae noona. It's just too tight"
 
          "It's alright"
 
         "I think we should change position"
 
                   We all heard it clear enough and our eyes widened. What the hell is happening here? I was about to open my mouth to speak but Kris hyung shut my mouth as we continued listening.
 
        "Ouch noona! Did you just scratched my back?"
 
        "Mianhae Jonginnie, I didn't mean to"
 
                   Then there's cluthering sounds, like things are being moved aside and started to fall down.
 
       "Ahh! Yah Jongin-ah, be careful, do it slowly, will you?"
 
                  That's it! I've heard enough. This kkamjong is so gonna get it from me this time. What is he even doing to my pretty Jasmine in there. Knocking on the door is not my major concern now when my anger and jealousy is clouding my head. I swear I'm gonna beat this kkamjong to death. EXO member or not, I'm not gonna control myself.
                  I opened the door with all my strength and it slammed back to the wall with a loud bang. We all crowded inside and examined the scene. There I saw Jongin hyung sitting on his bed and my pretty Jasmine giving him a glass of water to drink. They were both startled at the sudden intrusion as they darted their eyes on us.
 
           "What's happening? Why do all of you looked flustered?" she asked innocently.
 
                Ahmm.... how do I say this? This is so embarassing. It was all a misunderstanding, kekeke. I think we all just trolled ourselves unknowingly.