Jealous Sehunnie's Mission

By Chance
KRIS's POV
 
                            We finished our practice earlier today and we headed straight home after buying some delicious foods along the way. Since it's not everyday that Jasmine comes to visit, so we opted to have a little of a feast. We got into the dorm and everyone seemed excited to step inside the dorm once the door was opened. Yes we are excited, but guess who's the most excited? Well, it's no other than, the maknae Sehun. Since he looks like he's in his own world of happiness and excitement, we decided to .
                          The moment we crowded inside, we hurriedly went to the stairs and jokingly pushed the maknae behind us. We purposely pushed and hit each other playfully just to prevent the maknae from going up as we blocked his way up the stairs. The teasing game had sadly ended when the maknae had found our weakest link in the man named Chanyeol. He pushed him so hard towards us and being the clumsy derp giant, Chanyeol slipped on his steps and came tumbling and crashing his weight on us, therefore making a way for Sehun to jump up the stairs in the quickest phase he could.
                          The next thing I know is we are now outside the bedroom, listening to something really unusual. My God, I didn't know Jongin has it in him to do such naughty things, and to think, he even choose to do it with Jasmine. Aarrgh kkamjong, you just corrupted my immaculate mind. I turned to look at Sehun's reaction, and believe me, you wouldn't like to witness his angry and jealous state. Oh no! He's going to let out the beast in him that is ready to devour his prey. He harshly opened the door and we crowded inside to see, well, nothing unusual. I guess we all jumped into conclusion without analyzing the situation first. My God, this is so embarassing.
 
                "What's happening? Why do all of you looked flustered?" 
 
                         The rest of us went silent since we are all too guilty of thinking naughty things that didn't even happened. So I resolved in telling a white lie to save our marvelous dignities.
 
                "Oh! we just wanted to surprise you. So, are you surprised?"
 
                "You more of scare than surprise me. Nevermind then, Jonginnie is feeling better now. He just needs some rest" she replied and went out of the room carrying a basin of water and a towel.
 
                          The moment she closed the door, all of us harmoniously shrugged our shoulders and deeply sighed in relief at being able to escape that situation. But there's one problem though, Jongin didn't buy our lame excuse. Instead, he flashed us a mischievous smirk.
 
                 "Hyung, what was that? I know you're lying"
 
                 "What? We wanted to surprise you, that's all"
 
                 "Hyung, surprises don't involve harshly opening the door like you'll going to break the dorm into half. I want the truth. Now!"
 
                         And because we were left with no other choice, we defeatedly tell him of the misunderstood naughty thoughts we had back there, and he ended up laughing at us. Well, he can't blame us, if he was in our position a while ago, he would think the same way too and perhaps he might even think of the worst.
 
 
SEHUN's POV
 
                        We eat our sumptuous dinner happily while chatting here and there as we decided to place everything that had happened to the recycle bin of our minds. As we are eating, a smirk came into my lips when an idea sparked inside my ever so genius brain. I need to extract revenge. That kkamjong had successfully gotten me jealous twice in a row. Now, do you want to know my mission? It's entitled: Getting Jongin hyung jealous while making skinship with pretty Jasmine. It's so marvelous, right? It's like hitting two birds with one stone. So my plan came into action when we finished eating dinner.
                        Jasmine noona volunteered to wash up the dishes as she pushed all of us to the living room, telling that we should relax after the tiring practice and that she'll take care of the kitchen. But being the despicable me, ofcourse I won't agree. So I sneakily slipped out of the hyungs sight and ran towards the kitchen sink where my pretty Jasmine is busy washing the plates.
 
                "Noona, I want to help you"
 
                "Aniyo Sehunnie, I can do this on my own"
 
                "Aiissh... but I want to, please... bbuing bbuing" I said with the best aegyo I could master up. I'm not the maknae for no reason.
 
                "Huh~" she sighed. "Fine~ if you're not just too cute~" she said and pinched my cheeks. Darn it! I love the feel of her hand on my cheeks.
 
                "Yay! I'll help you now" I said while clapping and tied an apron around me.
 
                         Now, start with the mission. I went to stand behind her and without her knowing, I sneaked my arms on her sides and ready to give her a back hug. Wait! I still need to look wholesome to her. I don't want to ruin my innocent image. So, instead of wrapping my hands on her waist, it went straight to the dishes on the sink. If you'll see it in another angle, it still looks like I'm back hugging her.
 
               "Ahm... Sehunnie, what are you doing?" she asked when she noticed my action. Uh oh, please don't tell me to go away. Quick maknae, think of something.
 
               "What? I'm helping you wash the dishes"
 
               "But do we really need to be in this position?"she asked as she turned her head sidewards to look at me.
 
               "Yes! Now, we need to hurry and finish these all. No more questions, arrasso?" I replied and stole a kiss on her cheeks and she blushed. Aww~ how cute. Good thing I'm still on my right mind or else, I'll end up squeezing her in a tight embrace now. Score 1 maknae, keep it up!
 
                         I was already enjoying my quality sweet time with her when suddenly someone came to the kitchen and loudly cleared his throat, which is much to my annoyance. I turned my head to see that it was Jongin hyung. Huh! perfect timing.
                         He went to the fridge which is a few steps beside us to drink a glass of water. When I noticed that he's glaring at me, more like mentally killing me, I purposely bend down a little and placed my chin on Jasmine's right shoulder to make our cheeks touch each other. Not only that, to make him die more of jealousy, I intentionally planted a lingering but quick peck on Jasmine's cheeks again. It really did worked when I heard him coughed and spilled some of the water on his shirt. Then I flashed him my victorious smirk. Score 2 maknae, that was great!
                        But then, the sweet moment with pretty Jasmine had sadly ended when Suho hyung entered the kitchen and gave me a smack on the head. Huh~ way to go on ruining my moment you old gramps.
 
               "Yah! Maknae, what do you think you're doing?" he angirily said and pulled me away from Jasmine.
 
               "Ouch hyung, I was just helping Jasmine noona"
 
               "Aiissh... you're not helping at all" he snapped at me. "I'm sorry for this Jasmine. I'll take care of the rest from here. Go and watch TV with the others" he said to her. Huh~ this grandpa and his mood swings.
                       
                         And because my work and mission was suddenly ended by Suho hyung, I untied the apron and started to head to the living room. But then, Suho hyung stopped me on my tracks. Huh~ really, he's an evil in disguise.
 
               "Where do you think you're going?" he asked, piercing his eyes on me, but being the real me, I'm not easily intimidated by those looks. Time to flash my not so amused stoned JPG mode.
 
               "I'm going to the living room now since you ended my work with noona a while ago"
 
               "No, you're staying here. Help me get the plates to the cupboard. I can't reach it"
 
                       Huh~ just wow! Because of his deficiency in height, he would ask me to place the plates on that oh so high cupboard. Who the heck even constructed that cupboard to be so out of reach for some ungifted ones. Seriously, this is wasting my time. I should come up with a plan B for my mission.
                       So, while arranging the plates and mentally cursing and ranting, a bright idea came to my mind again. Damn, why is my brain intelligently working now than when I'm in school? Nevermind then. So, if kkamjong made his way to be with her when he's sick, why not act being sick too. Well, not to the extend of going limping on the bed, but just enough to get her worried attention.
                      Okay, here it goes. Try acting like having a throbbing headache and just find a lame excuse on how it started. First, I need to find my accessory to the crime. Ahah! There he is, the baby-faced deer Luhan hyung. I know he'll be the one to notice first when I'm undergoing some 'crisis'. Now, all I need is to make my face turn on a grimaced expression and parade myself infront of him.
 
               "Luhan hyung~" I cooed. "I think I'm having a terrible headache" I said while massaging my temples and giving him an impression of almost wanting to cry. Mianhae for lying hyung, just bear with me just for now. I promise I won't ask for bubble tea tomorrow. Just help me with this.
 
               "Aigoo...Jinjja? Come and sit here then. Are you feeling dizzy?" he asked worriedly, a bit in a panic state now. Huh~ as expected of him.
 
                        I tried to scan the living room that is full of the male species around and found my pretty Jasmine talking to duizhang. Whatever they're talking about, it seemed really interesting for both of them. He even dare to pinched Jasmine's cute cheeks. Damn it hyung, get your hands off my girl, or you'll be the one experiencing a throbbing headache when I'll hit you with your beloved Tao's wushu stick. Arrghh~ Relax maknae, you're in the middle of a mission now. 
                       I turned to Luhan hyung and saw him gesturing an empty seat to where he once sat a while ago. I don't want that seat, I want the one over there.
 
               "Aniyo hyung, I want to sit on that comfy sofa" I mindlessly complained and pointed on the sofa to where the dragon and my princess is sitting. Luhan hyung nodded and walked towards duizhang.
 
               "Yah! Kris, move your and get analgesic in the medicine kit. Sehun wants to sit and rest here. He's having a headache"
 
                       See? What did I tell you? I've chosen the best accessory to the crime. He even swatted the almighty duizhang out of that sofa and even made him fetch an analgesic which I don't even need in the first place. I sat beside Jasmine noona and rested my head on her shoulder. Kekeke...Score 3 maknae, you're doing better.
 
               "Sehunnie, what's wrong?" she worriedly asked while placing her right palm on my forehead and the left palm on my cheek.
 
               "Noona~ Sehunnie is having a bad headache" I cooed and shifted my position then engulfed her in my embrace which made her a bit startled. Her cheeks turned a tint of red and I know she's blushing. Kekeke... Score 4, this is the best.
 
                      I turned my head to the side just a little bit and rolled my eyeballs to scan the members reaction. They all looked like they fell into my marvelous acting skills. Haha~ I'm so versatile. But wait, except for that Kkamjong who looks at me suspiciously, he even gave me a playful smirk. Heh~ he's just jealous. I threw him back another mischievous smirk. Keke.. You lost kkamjong.
 
               "What do you want me to do to make you feel better Sehunnie?" Jasmine asked as she rubbed my back. Hmm~ what would it be? I've just rejected the analgesic a while ago saying that I don't want to rely on pharmaceutics. So I need something that would somehow soothe the imaginary pain. Aha!
 
               "Noona~ could you give me a head massage then?" I replied in a sulky expression as I sat up straight.
 
                        She nodded and asked me to move away for a while. She then brought her legs on the sofa and sat in an Indian position. Then she placed a pillow in between her thighs, placing it in a comfortable position.
 
               "Okay. Come and rest your head here and I'll give you a head massage" she said while patting the pillow.
 
                       I immediately do as she told me and lie my head comfortably on the pillow. The moment her fingers touch my skin, I immediately felt relax. She run her thumbs on my nose bridge, up to my forehead then down to my temples making a circular motion there while applying a gentle pressure. She repeated it a couple of times and I'm enjoying it to the max. I can now imagine the jealous expression of the other members. I bet they would trade their phone numbers to the sasaeng fans just to be in my position.  Score 5 maknae. This is heaven!
 
               "Does it feel better now, Sehunnie?"
 
               "Neh~ noona. It's the best" I replied and I heard her chuckle.
 
                         Then she ran all her fingers to my scalp, giving it a light massage, making sure she covered all the spaces. She lingered there for a while making me think that maybe she was fascinated of my rainbow dyed hair. Well, I personally think it looks cool on me too. This is all simply paradise. If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up from it.
                         My journey to paradise had come to a pause again when someone cleared his throat loudly. From the sound alone, I already know who it was even though my eyes are close. I mean, who else  would have that unusual and weird way of clearing his throat like he's warming up for a vocal lesson other than the gramps, Suho hyung. Seriously, what does he want now?
                         
               "Sehun-ah, drink this herbal I've prepared. I'm sure your headache will disappear in a blink of an eye"
 
                       Haha~ hyung, no need to be so defensive of your herbal medicines. My headache had already disappeared in a blink of an eye because it was never there to begin with. No offense to your herbal meds though. Most of them are really effective, but I just don't like their taste. They're always having war with my taste buds.
 
               "Go on Sehunnie, it will make you feel better" Jasmine noona said and assisted me to sit upright. Aiissh... if it's just not for this mission, I would not even set my eyes on this greenish liquid that is about to drain into my first class throat.
 
               "Oh! and Jasmine, it's already getting late. I think you need to go home now" Suho hyung said. Aarrgh... he didn't just paused my beautiful paradise, he officially ended it now. Huh~ I'll just continue this next time, besides noona needs to go home and rest too after taking care of the sick kkamjong and the imaginary headache of mine.
 
               "I'll send you home noona" I spontaneously said.
 
               "Aniyo maknae. You're having a throbbing headache, remember?" Jongin hyung commented and gave me a smirk. Damn.. I forgot about that. How foolish of me.
 
               "I'll be the one to send you home with our van" Kris hyung interrupted and went to get the car key.
 
 
 
KAI's POV
 
                          So, he's doing all these to seek revenge on me, well, he's succeding now though. Actually, he doesn't even need to do anything because right from the start, Jasmine had already surrendered her heart to him. This maknae is just too naive to even be able to realize it. I must say, he really plan this mission perfectly, for he always succeded in having as much skinship as he can with her. But his plans would always be ruined by Suho hyung in the end. Kekeke... He's so immensed in his acting that he even almost slipped in his own words. Huh~ This maknae, he should atleast think first before opening his mouth.
 
               "I'll send you home noona" he tactlessly blurted out.
 
               "Aniyo maknae. You're having a throbbing headache, remember?" I said, trying to make him remember his situation. Did he really forgot that he should look weak here, he's not even suppose to drive. Pabo-yah, maknae.
 
               "I'll be the one to send you home with our van" Kris hyung interrupted, simply sliding the almost caught situation of Sehun. All thanks to the quick thinking of duizhang.
 
                         We send Jasmine to the door and bid her goodbye. The moment the door closed, I turned to face Sehun who limply sat on the sofa looking miserable than he is now. He shot me a glare, almost like why-the-hell-are-you-looking-at-me look and I just gave him a smirk. Come on dude, I didn't do anything to you. I even helped you out in your stupidity a while ago.
 
               "Sehun-ah, are you fine now?" Luhan hyung approached him and patted his head.
 
               "He's fine hyung. How can he not be when the pain he complained about wasn't even there to begin with" I said teasingly and he shot me another glare.
 
               "I'm alright hyung. I'll just go to my room and rest now" he said and went upstairs which then I followed behind him and stopped him before he enter his room.
 
               "Sehun-ah, listen-"
 
               "Listen~ neukkil su itni" he said while mocking me as he started singing my line in 'History'.
 
               "Yah!" I smacked him on the head. "I'm serious here, you pabo"
 
               "What now? Why are all of you hyungs love to smack me on the head. I don't want to have a dull brain"
 
               "We will stop smacking your head if you stop being childish and foolish" I snapped on him. "Look, I like Jasmine noona and I knew you know about it, but I already surrender her to you now"
 
               "What are you saying, hyung? Are you trolling on me? Don't bother, I'll not fall into it" Aiissh, he's really stupid, and this is the second time that I'm called a troll in one day. What the hell!
 
               "I'm not done yet. Just listen will you?" Huh~ he's making this hard on me.
"I know you like Jasmine as much as I like her too. So before things get out of hand, I want you to tell her of your feelings, arrasso? Sehun-ah, fighting!" I said and pumped a fist in the air.
 
                         Must I really be the bridge for them to realize their feelings? Huh~ He must be thankful to me. It's not everyday that a hyung would surrender the girl he likes just because his dongsaeng likes her too. Aiissh... Maknae, promise me you'll get her for real this time around.
 
               "I will hyung. I promise. Kamsahamnida" he said and gave me a brotherly hug. Aigoo.. our maknae is already a grown up man.