Don't let go...

Can we explore...?

‘FLASH’

 Ice cold rain poured harshly and lightening flashed blindly as two males tried to climb a cliff to safety. Pulling each closer to the top, the older male reaching it before the other.

“Tao hold onto my hand!”

“I don’t know if I can! K-Kris!!” The dark haired boy gripped the other’s hand for dare life.

“Whatever you do don’t le-‘

‘FLASH’

“KRISSSS!” lightening striked between the two causing the dark haired boy to release the other’s firm hold. The older male reached out for the other again, but only to hear the dark haired boys scream for help before he fell into a dark abyss.

“Tao…” the blue lightening flashed brightly as a single tear fell from the older male’s face.

 

***********************************

 

 

“Ok… You can do this Luhan…You just have to step past these doors and….”

‘NEW VISTOR… NEW VISTOR…A…. Telekinesis wielder?’

“I CAN’T DO THIS!” Where is that voice coming from! I had to run i-it’s too much!

‘Oh… where’d he go?’

I can’t do it! Why did I even try…? I mean this is only my 17th try to go into the guild. I really should give up and go home… If only I had one to go to… Maybe if I join the guild… I could go home?

My parents would finally see me as someone worthy of their love; would they?

The chances are slim to none. They wanted a strong, level headed son that could help settle the recent disasters. No, that got me instead; an overly sensitive, emotional, and pretty looking son. My father even tried to get me to go to take your daughter to work day… I still went in the end; anything to spend time with my father or mother; I would do it.

Sigh’ I might as well go to the beach the sunset always cheers me up. Ever since I was young I loved the sunset. When my mother and father would fight, I would look out my window at it. Whenever they forgot I wasn’t in the house, the warmth I would get from the sun would be enough.

If I could freeze time so that the sun would always be setting; I would.

But… I can’t control time. Only a few selected people can actually control it. Even as I speak, the numbers of those who practice it are slipping. Without the control of time, the world will eventually be unbalanced. Though we still have other practices; wind, fire, dragon, phoenix, water, lightening, earth, and etc. Those powers are very much needed, but not as much as time.

One who controls time controls destiny. I will never forget that phrase because maybe if I could get a partner that controls time. Maybe they could change my destiny.

“Hmmm?” Looking up, I finally notice the sunset and its beautiful glory. A faint smile makes its way onto my pale face. Maybe this isn’t too bad; I could always get right back up tomorrow and give it another try.

‘Yeah! That’s what you’re going to do Luh-‘

Cough” a dark hair male washed onto the shore.

 I look over blinking and rushed over to him before the shore took him back into the sea. He didn’t look badly hurt, but maybe tried from the dark bags under he’s eyes.

“Hello? Wake up? Are you ok?” I lightly slapped he’s cheek causing him to open his eye halfway.

“Where…” He breathed in deeply.

“Where am I?” finally opening his eyes fully once I sat him up.

“You’re at the beach…”  He blinked and looked around.

“W-ho are you…?”

“I’m Luhan” I smiled softly and parted some of the hair out of he’s eyes only to gasp.

He’s eyes…. They were of a time controlist!

“Huh..?” He tilted his head.

“Y-you’re a t-t-time controller?!?” He only blinked and tilted his head again.

“I am..? I-I can only remember my name and that’s Tao... At least I think it is…”

“Well, Umm Tao…” I stood and held out my hand. “Let’s get you dried at my place”

He was a bit hesitant at first, but grabbed my hand once he saw I was sincere.

I don’t know why… But I really was for once…

Was… It pure luck or was it my destiny for us to meet… Either way, I’m not letting him go.