Chapter 2

Happy Endings Exist (Hiatus)

Heechul POV:
I could tell that the sun had risen and my eyes opened slowly but surely when my handphone rang to the tune of Rising Sun by DBSK. I answered the phone sleepily,"Yah! It's manager-hyung. I'm just calling everyone to tell you that you guys have earned a vacation! Spend your time wisely." I hung up,got off my bed and strolled out my room clad in my pink Tom & Jerry pajamas after brushing my teeth. The kitchen was unoccupied so I guessed that they all went back to sleep. I heard footsteps approaching but I was too thirsty to care. 

I was just getting some water from the fridge when I felt a presence too close to me for my liking. I had hoped it was Ryeowook or Kibum but it turned out to be the exact person that I really didn't want to see. The playboy that screws with my heart.Hankyung.

I slightly tensed up and tried to act natural just picking up random jars and foods to make it look as if I was going to eat something rather than trying to ignore him. "How come you are so quiet?" 'Damn It Kim Heechul.Your plan didn't work. Shame on your fabulous self.' I knew that the plan wouldn't work due to my lack of talking but what I dreamed last night was enough to shut me up forever.

Hankyung was the only person ever that could make me speechless.I turned around in an attempt to make a y comment but when I turned around I gasped and flinched at our close proximity.He only got more encouraged to tease me by this action. He started moving closer and closer with an expression full of lust as I kept backing away. He smirked as my back hit the wall with a panicked expression, "G-Geng, this isn't f-funny!! S-Stop playing around!"

There I was back against the wall squirming and trying to get away but he had both hands at my sides on the wall beside my head, trapping me. "Come on Chullie,I just want to know what you thought of our little bit of fanservice yesterday. Besides..who says I'm playing?" I tried not to look into his eyes and replied without thinking," I'm going to focus more on my dancing for the next album." Hankyung looked like he had seen a ghost and then he laughed at my answer and the change in the colour of my face.

He removed one hand from the wall and ran his fingers through his hair unconsciously and spoke,"If you are trying to avoid me that's not going to work because manager-hyung would make me help you since the Eunhyuk,Donghae and Shindong are helping the others improve their skill. And I know you Chullie..you hate dancing." I looked away and he moved closer,"Also, you know you wouldn't be able to resist me dancing ally while having sweat drip down my well sculpted body."

I gulped harshly and my breathing became irregular by visualizing what he had just said. He had me pinned to the wall, hoping that he wouldn't move closer but yet he would. Suddenly he looked me in the eyes and then he kissed my forehead, then my nose and then I got even more frozen than I was before if it was possible to. I looked away nervously as he held my face gently in his hands and was closing in the gap between our lips. 

I was still trying to back away, pressing harder against the wall when Eunhyuk and Yesung entered the room. Eunhyuk stood there watching like a drama addict while Yesung pulled out a sleek video camera from his pajama pants. He began filming once he realized that it was me, Kim Heechul, closing his eyes tightly and trembling in fear.

'Sigh..you are starting to disgrace me now..'

'SHUT UP! You're me anyway..'

'Whatever..'

Eunhyuk yelled out loud enough for everyone in the dorm to hear (unintentionally) when it finally clicked in his mind," Hankyung hyung what the hell?!!!!!" Hankyung ignored Eunhyuk's presence and whispered into my ear," I'll be back to claim those luscious lips of yours," winked at me and turned his attention to the fridge while I was still frozen there like a deer in the headlights. 

Out of the blue my two favourite dongsaengs came to my rescue. "Alright people! Show's over!" shouted the evil maknae Kyuhyun while Donghae led me to me room. The other members were extremely curious and rather annoying so Yesung basically had to show them the oh so embarrassing footage of me groveling due to Hankyung's ual harassment. Suddenly Leeteuk clasped his heart and dramatically stormed out the room giggling and smiling impishly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 


Kyuhyun locked the door and turned to me,"OK, what the hell hyung?" I looked up at him still in Donghae's arms trembling," I was getting ..." and then I looked down again.They both sighed then someone knocked on the door. "W-Who is it?" we all said together. " Come on my babies let me in!" We automatically unlocked the door and instantly Leeteuk glomped me like a crazed fanboy mumbling a whole bunch of crap about love but what caught my attention was when he said ,"I'm so glad you and Hankyung are in love! You guys make me feel so warm and fuzzy inside!!" I looked at him weirdly while Kyuhyun was already on the floor in silent laughter and Donghae giggled and asked him what drug he was on.

He smiled brightly and replied,"Not drugs my dear,but pink lemonade. Would you like to try some?" Now there were two bodies laughing themselves to death on my bedroom floor. Leeteuk turned to me and suggested we make a plan then he ran out the room to go hug Sungmin for some reason. When they caught their breaths,Donghae and Kyuhyun exited the room leaving me to figure out my emotions. I contemplated what to do next but all my thoughts came back to the kitchen incident.

In my frustration and hurt I let out a few strangled yells into my pillow and covered my entire body with my blanket simply because I felt safe from everything in the world. I don't know when but I suddenly broke down crying quietly. 


'I love him but I'm also terrified of what he would do. He'd never love me anyway so why is he messing with my heart?'

I heard my bedroom door open and Siwon walked over to me and embraced me warmly. "Let it all out Chullie..Don't think about him..Just cry." After what seemed like a few hours I finally cried myself to sleep. I felt safe in Siwon's arms because I knew we could trust each other with out secret loves. He took the blanket from over my face and put me to lie down properly. The door closed softly and then opened again. This time it wasn't Siwon..It was Hankyung. Even though I was deep in sleep I was completely aware that he was now lying beside me.

Was he lying beside me as a friend or more....?