Chapter 1

Happy Endings Exist (Hiatus)

Heechul POV:
I just couldn't help it. My tears came streaming down my chilly pale face.I sat on the cold floor beside my bed sobbing, hoping that freezing would numb my pain. It was all because of him...my love for him.

I always cried when I was alone; as soon as we got offstage or during breaks of whatever radio show I was doing, I would lock myself in the comfort of four walls protecting my secrets and just cry. I was thinking about how he would never love me back,I've always seen him flirting with girls and getting a little too close to ZhouMi.

Either way I couldn't possibly win. As I drowned myself in sorrow,suddenly my bedroom flew open, slamming against the other side of the wall. I could have sworn that I had locked it.

" Heechul-hyung! You know about Teukkie-hyung's policy about eating together!" shouted Donghae rather loudly. He was about to leave but unfortunately he heard my stifled sobs and he turned around immediately.
He cautiously walked up to me and got to my eye level,

"Hyung,what's wrong? Talk to me."

Donghae was always my favourite dongsaeng. He always automatically knew that something was wrong with me whenever I tried my best to hide it and then he would use his irresistible charm to cheer me up.

"Come on hyung, I know you've been hiding something from us since forever..You know you can trust me." said Donghae with a cute childish pout.

I sighed,raised my head up from my knees and asked him if he could keep a secret. He nodded with a grin and I told him everything about my love for Hankyung;all the things that happened in the SM Trainee room the day we first met,the say when we were chosen as roommates..every single detail.

Donghae listened attentively and suggested that I should confess. I stared at him wide-eyed and mouth slightly open due to the shock. He noticed my facial expression and sighed,"I know it sounds unreal from me because well I wouldn't confess to...anyway hyung,it's worth a shot." He left the room and his words rang in my ears, 'it’s worth a shot...'


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the rest of the week I avoided Hankyung except the time we had to perform on stage. While performing a remix of Sorry Sorry, Hankyung and I were required to basically have a short make-out session onstage.When I was told this I began to feel faint and the room started spinning. The last person I saw was Kyuhyun who caught me when I fell. An hour later I woke up in the same room I was in before. I was in a daze and the room still spun, while a blurry looking Donghae talked to a blurry looking Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

Suddenly they both looked at me and cornered me on the red leather sofa on which I laid. "What is the meaning of this dongsaengs?" Kyuhyun replied, "Don't worry I know everything but I'll keep your secret safe." Donghae then spoke up,"But the problem is that Teukkie hyung is suspicious because he has seen you staring at Hankyung hyung all the time and now he has Hyukkie and Minnie spying on you in return for strawberry filled foods because no one else would be able to get info out of you but I think--" I spat out all the water that I was drinking at that moment in Kyuhyun's face.

"Err..I believe I deserved that for never using honorifics so I'm gonna let that slide." Kyuhyun glanced at the door and he turned back frantically,"Oh , Teukkie hyung saw!"

As soon as he had finished his whispered sentence, Leeteuk grabbed his ear and dragged him down the hallway. Kyuhyun gave a loud yell of pain and exclaimed, " Don't worry Heechul hyung! i won't reveal your secret no matter what! Ahhh!!Maknae abuse!!!"

That announcement echoed in the halls and everyone shot a questioning look at me, making my face turn an unnatural shade of red while Donghae face-palmed. Because I had fainted Manager-hyung made me stay away from performing. Instead I watched them perform without me on the large flat screen in the room. I couldn't tear my eyes away from Hankyung except for when Eunhyuk had his sol dance. Near him, Donghae kept stealing glances at him. 'Could it be....?' 

Soon after I had to join the next performance. The intro to Haengbok was heard and we all ran to the stage. Hankyung sang his line and then I sang mine. I smirked to play it cool when he sang his other lines in the place of KangIn who was currently returning from his serving in the army. He looked at me intensely and before I knew it a pair of smooth pink lips tasting like raspberry brushed lightly against mine. He walked away or should I say danced away and I resumed my failed dancing if it could even be called that. Just thinking about it made my heart race faster than any car I've seen in NASCAR racing.Those stares kept being directed at me and I couldn't take it any more. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh..Hannie...d-don't..ah..stop!" I exclaimed shakily at the top of my lungs, Hankyung,whose hot sweat was sliding down his amazingly y body,ed harder and deeper into me and hit my sweet spot over and over again. My back arched and I saw stars exploding one by one.I moaned his name loudly and shamelessly and collapsed onto the bed while Hankyung ed in one last time and came inside me, collapsing lightly on top of me. After about five seconds he began kissing my neck and doing all kinds of things with his magical tongue. I gripped the headboard and used my other hand to tangle my fingers in his hair. He on my pale milky skin and claimed my body once again.


I was panting exhaustedly as I woke up from that dream and came back to reality, drenched in sweat. I wondered how I could possibly dream such a erted thing. "I've never even had before!" I screamed inside my head with a confused expression,"Yes,I the Almighty Kim Heechul, am a !!" I sat up in my bed with my back against the wall as I inwardly giggled at my thoughts.My eyes were closed as I listened to and felt my heartbeat in the silence of the night.

"Chullie are you alright? You look like you just had a homo- fantasy!!" exclaimed Siwon, my roommate, with his usual joker smile that sent fanboys and fangirls everywhere crazy. I laughed nervously and slowly drifted to sleep.

'Hankyung is such a tease...'