Why?

The Fate

 

Sunggyu was alone at home. He take a seat on the bench that located on the roof. It was midnight, and he love to see the stars while waiting for his husband every night. He can't stop smiling as he though about his life. He glad that he's marrying Woohyun. Woohyun was the perfect husband ever that everyone can ask. He's so caring and lovely husband towards him. 

 

 

A minutes later, Sunggyu heard the door was open. He quickly stood up from the bench, just to see Woohyun was standing at the door while looking at him with a smile.

 

 

"What's up? You seemed happy." Sunggyu asked.

 

 

"Of course i'm happy to see you. I'm happy to have someone like you to be my wife. I'm so grateful." Woohyun pulled Sunggyu onto his embrace. "I love you!"

 

 

Sunggyu frowned. "Hyunnie, why your body was so cold? And what with those words? You never say like that since we're married." Sunggyu released the hug and he looked at his husband. "Hyunnie..." Sunggyu facepalm on top of Woohyun. "Your forehead is still warm. So, you're not having a fever. But you look pale. Are you sick?"

 

 

"I'm fine. Don't worry. I just want to spend my time with you as long as i can." Woohyun gently rubbed Sunggyu's cheek with his back hand while his eyes looking at his cutey wife. "You're beautiful. I'm sorry that i never realize it before."

 

 

"Hyunnie, stop this won't you? You never act like this before. Don't scared me." Sunggyu's whining.

 

 

Woohyun chuckled. "Okey, sorry my dear. I just...i'm afraid that i'll never had a chance to say that to you. So, i'm saying it now before it's too late."

 

 

"What are you talking about? You've got more chance to say that to me as we will be together forever. We were MFEO, remember? No one can separate us." Sunggyu said while he's wrapping his hands around Woohyun's neck.

 

 

"MFEO? What was that?" Woohyun's frowned.

 

 

"Made For Each Other! Are you already forgot about our precious words? We promised that we never be apart cause we were made for each other. Hyunnie, don't scared me like this. You're the one that keep saying those words to me. But why you're the one that forgetting it already?"

 

 

"Oh really? Okey, i'm sorry. Don't be mad. It's not good for the baby." Woohyun's kneeling down in front of his wife and leaning his ear on Sunggyu's belly. "Baby ah, are you scared in there after hearing your mom's angry?" And with that, Woohyun receive a small kicked from it. "Really? I know. He could be scared sometimes." Woohyun chuckled before he gently stroked his wife's belly. "I can't wait to see you. Would you come out tonight?"

 

 

"Yah, Nam Woohyun! Stop that, won't you? I'm not giving birth tonight cause i'm not ready yet. And the due is next week, so be patient until then."

 

 

Woohyun standing back and facing his wife. "I'm afraid that i can't wait until next week. But i can't broke my promised on you either. I..." suddenly a tears appeared on Woohyun's face.

 

 

"Hyunnie, why? Why are you crying? Did i do something wrong? Please tell me, eoh?" Sunggyu's wiping his husband's tears.

 

 

"No. You're done nothing wrong. But me...i'm the one that broke our promised to be together forever. Though it's not my desired, but still...i can't change the fate. I'm sorry..." with that, Woohyun suddenly burst into tears.

 

 

Sunggyu was panicked to see his husband like that cause this is the first time he saw Woohyun in this state. Woohyun never cry before, though he's facing with a lot of stressed or problem he will remain calmed and try to solved the problem instead of giving up. But now...it just weird. Sunggyu himself, don't understand it. He pulled Woohyun onto his embrace and try to calm the other with a gently rubbed on Woohyun's back.