Chapter 1 *ㅅ*

Valentine's Day with Luhan
-THIRD PERSON POV-
 
"Kris, I'm heading off now, annyeong!" Luhan shouts out to Kris, as he swiftly exited the practice room. He quickly made his way toward the flower shop just five minutes away from where EXO practiced their daily dances, electrified by the thought of being able to see his girlfriend, Hana tonight after what seemed like an eternity of not being able to meet her due to his heavy schedules lined up for him.
 
"Annyeong, ajuma!" Luhan entered the brightly lit flower shop as he called out. "Ajuma, I need some help!"
 
"Ah, Luhan-ssi! Hold on, I'll come out soon." an old voice warmly called out, and soon after, the owner of the shop, Mrs Lee, strolled out with a smile plastered on her face.
 
Luhan bowed politely when he saw her approaching. "Annyeong, I need some roses, ajuma. Can I have a bouquet of ten roses please?"
 
Mrs Lee had a cheeky grin on her face as she nodded to Luhan and proceeded to gather red roses upon Luhan's request. "Ah, it's valentine's day, isn't it, Luhan-ssi?"
 
Luhan's face reddened as he looked down on the floor, smiling at his shoes. "Ne. It's for my girlfriend," he shyly explained, and beamed proudly at the old store owner. Luhan whipped out a picture of his girlfriend, and showed it to Mrs Lee. She took a glance at the brunette with long hair and huge eyes, and gave out a tiny chuckle. "You have a very pretty girlfriend," Mrs Lee complimented, and Luhan nodded agreeingly. Mrs Lee deftly cut up ten stalks of roses and carefully arranged them into a perfect bouquet, and proudly presented her work to Luhan, who grinned as he received what he wanted.
 
"Thank you so much, ajuma!" Luhan thanked her with cheerfulness as he paid for the roses. 
 
"Treasure what you have, Luhan. Have an enjoyable valentine's day!" Mrs Lee said and Luhan left the store and headed to Hana's house with happiness in his heart and growing excitement within him.
 
~~~
 
-YOUR POV-
 
"Well, Kibum-ssi, it was really nice seeing you," You expressed out awkwardly as Kibum walked beside you as you walked home.
 
"Ssi? You're addressing me by ssi?" Kibum widened his eyes, feigning shock. "Do we really need to be so formal?" 
 
You stopped walking and folded your arms. "Kibum, I don't even think we should be talking to one another. You know how Luhan gets when he sees you with me."
 
Kibum scoffed loudly, and turned to you. "He can't handle a little fire?" He said, with a sly smile hanging on his lips. Kibum took a hold of your chin, and stared longingly into your eyes, and you were in a daze for a moment. Those eyes, man, he missed those eyes. You let out a gasp and abruptly pushed his hand away, breaking eye contact.
 
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Luhan hollered as he stormed over to where Kibum and you were standing. "What the , Kibum?"
 
You froze completely, a cold chill running down your spine at the growl of Luhan's scream. This is it, you thought. Luhan is going to explode.
 
Luhan pointed an accusing finger at Kibum. "What are you doing with my girlfriend?" Luhan questioned Kibum, with a scowl on his face. Kibum smirked, and said craftily, "I wasn't doing anything, don't accuse others without knowing the truth. Aish, you're annoying." 
 
Luhan's normally calm and pleasant demeanor slowly changed and his face contorted in an all consuming anger. His nostrils flarred, his eyes flashed and closed into slits, his mouth quivered, slurring words that were unintelligible came spewing into space like a volcano releasing its pent up emotions into the darkness. Luhan's hands closed into fists and he crouched forward. You immediately planted yourself in front of the two of them before Luhan had the chance to punch Kibum's lights out, desperately pushing Luhan backward. 
 
You looked up at him, worry flashing in your eyes. "Don't," you whispered. "Please."
 
Luhan looked down at you, his anger slowly demolishing as he stared into your brown orbs. He in a deep breath, gave Kibum a last death glare, and pulled you into your apartment.
 
~~~
 
"Why were you even with him?" Luhan breathed out a frustrated sigh, putting the roses onto the coffee table. "You know what he is like, Hana."
 
You shrugged and eyed the roses Luhan purchased, a warm feeling taking over immediately. "You know how you're like, Luhan."
 
"What?" Luhan snapped, and straightaway you regretted your words. Valentine's day? Bam. Ruined.
 
"What am I like, Hana?" Luhan pushed you up against a wall. "Hm?"
 
Luhan pinned your wrists to the wall and trapped you within him, locking you in so you couldn't escape. "So it's my fault, wanting to protect you from that ? Huh?!" You squirmed helplessly, with Luhan's eyes shooting lasers at yours. He the shell of your ear and you shivered with the sudden touch of his tongue on you. You opened your mouth to try and say something, but in that instance Luhan forced a kiss onto your lips, making you gasp in shock. He smiled into the kiss, massaging and your lips as it moved like a synchronised dance. He nibbled on your bottom lip, making you gasp again, and this time with this opportunity he slipped his tongue into your mouth. This kiss went on for a long time and he pulled away, leaving you in a panting mess.
 
Luhan's eyes had already softened when he looked at you once again, and he held your shoulders with his large hands this time. "Is it my fault trying to protect you from that cheating , Hana? I only wanted to-"
 
You put a finger on his lips, shutting him up. "No, it's not your fault." You cupped his cheeks. "He saw me at starbucks, and starting chatting with me. I wanted to get away from him, but I couldn't shake him off." Luhan's mouth turned into a little 'O' when he realised he had overreacted. "Oh..." Luhan half giggled, and rubbed his neck with the back of his hand awkwardly. "I just... I can't control my anger when I see him. Because I will remember the amount of hurt and grief he caused upon you when he cheated on you. I can't stand the sight of him. I want to protect you." Luhan kissed your forehead tenderly, and put his arms around your waist, pulling you in for a bone-crushing hug. 
 
"I'm sorry I overreacted, baby," Luhan apologized sincerely, giving you his signature smile. In turn you hugged him back, and softly said, "Thank you for being my protector, Luhan."
 
Luhan grinned widely, and then suddenly ran off, leaving you in a confused state. He came back with roses as he held it behind his back, whipping them out and presenting it in front of you. "Happy Valentine's Day," He announced proudly as you shyly accepted it.
 
"Gomawo," You breathed, giving him a relieved smile. Valentine's day wasn't ruined after all.
 
You stood on tiptoe to kiss him on his soft lips once again, and this time, he had a playful look on his face. "Bedroom?" Luhan whispered urgently, already pulling you along with him. You left the roses onto a table nearby, and hurriedly ran after Luhan. It was a good Valentine's day after all, alright.
 
~~~