Chapter 6

Amnesiac Love

Firstly my thanks current and new subbies: tabitabi and moufeh for reading my story.

*****************************************************************************************************

 

Dara POV

Suddenly my phone begins to ring. It is Seunghyun. I ask Dr. Bae to keep quiet while I answer the call. “Dara? Where are you and how are you doing?” Seunghyun asked the moment i answer the call. “Seunghyun-ah, im taking a walk nearby our house. I got bored just sitting at home. Is it ok with you? Are you already on the way home?” i asked feeling scared Seunghyun would get angry if he knows i is outside. “Yes, it’s okay as long as you feel comfortable. I’m still in the office. I’ll be home in about 3 hours time. If you are lost or need anything just call me and I’ll come and get you. See you later.” Seunghyun said ending the call. I felt relieved that Seunghyun is not angry and wont be home soon so that means i still can read the journal first.

 

“Do we always meet here at the café?” I asked as we exited the café. Dr Bae shakes his head “No. Usually we meet at my office. We would do some exercise and some test. The reason we went to a café instead so that I could return you your journal as I’m worried about you not having it. I noticed you’ve rely on the journal quite a bit. Go through your journal. On the front page of your journal, there is my number. Give me a call if you wanted to continue our sessions.”

 

I looked at him puzzled. “If? I thought we have already booked a few sessions in advance?” I questioned as I remember reading about a few appointments dates written in the diary between now till year end.

 

Dr Bae simply smile and said. “Read your journal first. I promise after that you’ll understand and it will make sense. That’s all for now I guess. Take care Dara and I hope to hear from you.”

 

After entering the house, I decided to start reading the journal first as there is time before Seunghyun comes back home. I went to the kitchen to make a drink and sit in the living room. I feel nervous as I do not know what I have written in the journal before. I saw the scrapbook that Seunghyun shown me on the table infront of me. The scrapbook contains my past shown by Seunghyun. Does the journal contains another past of mine this time written by me? Will the two past be different? Comparing the two, I feel scared. I’m torn between reading the journal. What if both past are different? What should I do?

 

Finally I convinced myself to open and read the journal. I don’t see the harm in doing so. On the first page across the centre is my name written in black ink. SANDARA PARK. I giggled and surprised below it I didn’t write PRIVATE! or KEEP OUT! Like those school girls diary.

 

But my giggles died. I stared at what’s written below it with mouth open. Something unexpected, terrifying has been added. It’s the most scary thing I’ve seen today. Written at the bottom is red big bold capital letters are three words.

 

DON’T TRUST SEUNGHYUN.

 

At reading the words, I shivered. There is nothing I can do but to turn the page and find out more. I started to read my history.