Chapter 3

Amnesiac Love

Firstly, my thanks goes to TABISANLOVE , mye007 , vana117724 , bil_luvtin26 , fangirlz02 , volleydee888 , jekomgarcia , Crazy4dara , Lalala2ne1 and celeb_tabisan subbing to my story. Also thanks to i_CupCake and xara10 for both subbing and upvoting my story. 

 

Sandara POV

I cant help to laugh at the way he was showing me around the house. He sounded like a property agent. But when I saw him smiling at me after he turned, I quickly stopped laughing as my heart beats rapidly. “Lets go downstairs and I show you the garden – your favourite spot in the house” he said while pulling my hand.

 

What I saw in the living room took my breaths. Toys of different sizes and kinds in glass displays are neatly placed around the living room. Many pictures of us - together and separately hanged on the wall. “Incase you are wondering, you were a model before your accident.” Seunghyun said suddenly beside me after he saw me stare at a picture of me dressed up in a beautiful gown smiling to the camera. Everything else in the house looks expensive and high-end. “You can go to the garden at the back through the door at the kitchen.” Seunghyun pointed out. Walking out, I noticed a beautiful white cabana next to the swimming pool.

 

Panic begins to set in when I realized I didn’t know where we lived or how to go home should I ever step out of the house. Seunghyun holds my hand “You’ll be fine don’t worry Dara-ah. You will slowly find your way around. But now i shall make breakfast for you. Pancakes and toast?” Seunghyun asked smilingly. I simply nodded. I continue walking to the white cabana and rested there. A while later Seunghyun joins in carrying a black book with blue ribbon tied in a messy bow. “Go through these while I prepare breakfast. It might help.” The black book turns out to be a scrapbook with pictures of us with dates and location written at the bottom. As I go through the book, I felt guilty as though I invaded someone else’s life. Poor Seunghyun, I must have done this everyday.

 

Seunghyun came back to the cabana with a tray full of food. We both ate breakfast in silence. After breakfast we continues to chill at the cabana. “Is everyday like this?” I asked. “You can say so. Its like you can remember things while awake but the moment you sleep, everything is erased. Sadly we had a fire last year so we lost most of pictures and items. Dara-ah, I need to go for a meeting and might be home late. But I will try to call you often.” Seunghyun said while carrying the breakfast tray back to the kitchen. Seunghyun showed Dara the kitchen and where she can find the stuffs she needs. He also showed her the message board attached to 1 of the cabinet door. “You have a diary and a phone in your bag with important numbers and our address written in it in case you got lost. Make sure to bring it with you everywhere you go. By the way I forgot to inform you, we are going for a short getaways for the weekends” Seunghyun inform before leaving the house.

 

After Seunghyun left, I decided to tour the house again, inspecting everything. I got bored after a while and decides to have a quick nap in the bedroom. Then I heard a sound coming from the dressing table. It was my phone and there is no name on the caller ID only numbers. “Hello?” the unfamiliar voice on the other end said. “Dara? Sandara Choi?” the voice asked. “Dara? Are you there? Its me Dr. Bae. Please answer me Dara.”