Chapter 7

If Vampires Exist, It's Gonna~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This chaper contain..hmm a bit but it's a fake, hehehe   *****   " Kim Taeyeon~ open the door~ "   " Taeyeon~ "   " Dorky~ hurry up~ "   " Kim Midget~ open up "   Ahhh~~ why he like to calling me, midget and dorky?   " Ice berg~ "   I open the door. He glance at me.   " I miss you "   Huh? He hug me all his will.    " What? "   I broke the hug. He pout.   " I miss you so much then I change the alter with Fany "    That's it!!! Then he hug me again. I smile with his over cuteness.   " Come in "   He come inside my house. Fany and Jesse decided to alter each other to protect me until that day come. Today is Fany turn but now my Ice berg in charge.   Sigh, we left only 3 days more.   Suddenly he hold my hands, and intertwined them.    " Are you always that cold? " I asked.   Like I said before if vampire exist, it gonna be him Jesse Jung. His hands is always cold like the ice, his face is palm, his eyes color is change very condition but it's become of heterochromia iridum. It's meaning that there is a difference in coloration of the iris of the eye, the color only varies toward the center of his eyes.   I smile. He shook, refused.   " No, I never get cold. I just like your warmth "   " I never feel of love, care, warmth but when I'm with you. That thing is gone for a while. I really love you, Taeyeon " He confessed shyly.   I smile all my heart. I really in love with this boy. I quickly embrace him. I lean on his chest, listen to his heartbeat.   " I love you too Jessi~ "   He smile like an idiot with my confession. I titled up and kiss his lip. He tighten me in his arm. Our kiss turn to passionate one.    The three days, it's maybe mean Jesse gonna left me today or during this 3 days. Beside he never want to me to talk about this.     All I know I don't want to lost him. He already become the part of my life. I roughly kiss him. My mind is blank. They control all my sense. I found my hand quickly his shirt, roaming around his abs. I bite his lip, asking for enter. He part his lip for me. I his tongue causing he get panic with my aggressive.   " Baby~ "   He said and push me out softly. I turn away, my tear threaten to fall down.   " Taeng~ "   " Taeyeon~ are you crying? "   He cup my burden cheek and gently wipe them away. And kiss my eyes.   " I afraid in this 3 days you gonna leave me "   I cry out my heart. I really afraid of losing him like the future that Fany said. He pinch my nose cutely.   " Silly, I promise to protect you " He said.   He lean my head in his chest and kiss on my crown for a long time.   " You know even I leave you. My soul will standby you and protect you. " He whispered   I felt my tear rolling down again.   " I gonna give you love tonight, baby~ " He said.   I look up with my teary eyes. He give me his best smile even in this moment.   He lean on my lip, and kiss them. I kiss him back. I koala hug him. He hold me up with his support. I warp my leg around his waist. He walk to the bed and lay me on carefully. He his shirt with his left while I tug my oversize T-shirt away. Our clothe flying on the floor. I open up and waiting for him. This is the first time we did that thing. After the event end, he lay on my lap peacefully. He was sleeping after get exhausted. I caresses his face. He never fail to be cute in front of me. He look so calm and cute at the same time. I rest myself with the support of the head of bed. Slowly my eyelid get heavy. Everything become dark and blank.    I feel I'm in the mid dream.   " Where are you going? "   " Stay away from us "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter