This isn't a bad choice either!

I've never thought of us, together.
     This day finally came. Who knew the house rental fee would rise till so high. Working for a month straight isn't even enough for me to pay half a month's rental. I had to move all the way from north to south to find a cheaper house to stay at. Because of this i had to find another job and school too. This is so troublesome.
 
     "Do you really have to go? We can help fork out some money for your house rental, just don't go alright?" Chosung said to me with watery eyes. I had no choice but to go, furthermore i hate owing people stuff, definetly i would reject the offer. Everyone gathered outside my house to send me off. I couldn't bear to leave. It have been 2 years since i'm studying with them, i totally couldn't bear to leave them. Leaving for a stranger school and estate is going to be hard for a girl alone, how i wish Chosung can come with me.
 
     Its time and i have to leave, everyone cried badly. I boarded the bus heading towards the south and did not turn my head back to look at them because i knew if i did, i would cry and feel even harder to seperate with my "family".
 
     After an hour or two of bus ride, i finally arrived at this new world. Everyone looked so scary. When i was walking in the dark streets towards my new house after getting the keys from the owner, i turned around after hearing footsteps and i saw a bunch of guys walking behind me. I was scared, i thought to myself that i am going to have a hard time staying here. I sped up my footsteps, hurried to my house and locked the door shut. I unpacked my stuffs quickly and lie on the bed with lots of worries.
 
     Sigh, tomorrow is going to be a big day, i am going to apply to a new school and take a look at the school environment. Next week is the start of a new school term so i had to quickly get all the administrative stuff ready.
 
     A tiring day like this passed, i shall sleep now.
 
     Next morning.
 
     I woke up hoping today would be a better day. I had to get ready to go to my new school and get my stuffs ready for next week. I prepared all the neccessary documents and left the house in my neat casual wear. Ah! It's raining heavily outside. Why must it rain, such bad luck i have in the morning! I realised i didn't brought my umbrella along too urgh. This made me ran all the way to the opposite bus stop to take the bus and now i'm all drenched. Lucky my documents isn't! After 15 minutes, the bus is finally here.
 
     Finally i arrived at my future school. Thanks to the rain i have to run across the the road and into the office. Just as i was running at the walkway to the office, i banged into a someone. I mumbled a sorry softly, looked down and continue moving forward. I bet that person wanted to punch me for being "rude". Not being bothered anymore, i handed up my application and waited. Everything is settled and i decided to walk around the school till the rain stop. It was beautiful, clean and conducive.
 
     I thought to myself that, maybe coming here isn't a bad choice at all?