Chapter 5- The Dance.

The SHINing Detectives. Case One.

Sighing, I watched them stretch. It was boring but I wanted to watch them dance, especially Kai. After a while Taemin started playing a song and they started 'dancing' to it. I say it like that because they were messing around, they weren't dancing properly. Sighing, I shook my head
"What's up with you?" I heard Hades ask me. He appeared beside me, sitting down.
"Nothing. They are just boring. They are just messing around," I replied. I knew that they could hear us. I heard him chuckle and click his fingers. A couple of seconds later Jonghyun tripped over his own feet. Laughter escaped my lips. He sent me a quick glare before standing back up.
"You alright?" Key asked his elder. Jonghyun nodded and smiled.
"I have no idea what happened then. I probably fell over myself," Jonghyun told him.
"Can they see you?" I asked Hades.
"Yes, they all can," he replied as Kai looked at us through the mirror.
"Did you say if the other members were coming round?" Taemin asked Kai after pausing the song.
"I think Sehun, Lay and Baekhyun said that they are coming round later, probably about now," Kai told him, as soon as he finished what he was saying there was a knock on the front door. Taemin rushed up the stairs and answered the door.
"They are like Kai, they will be able to see you. The whole of Exo will probably be able to see you," Hades told me in my mind. My eyes widened.
"Hopefully they know how to keep their mouths shut," I mumbled. Multiple footsteps hit my ears as 4 people rushed down the stairs. As soon as they saw me their eyes widened.
"Hyung, I think your house may be haunted," Sehun mumbled towards Taemin.
"What do you mean?" Taemin frowned. Smirking, I stood up and walked towards them. My body transforming with every step into the one I had been murdered in.
"Do you want to be my friends?" I asked in a sickeningly sweet voice. A scream escaped his lips as he hid his shaking body behind Lay who was also shaking. Laughing, I turned back into my normal body and watched the poor boy.
"You can see her?" Key asked them.
"You can see her?" Lay asked him back.
"Yes. All of SHINee can see her, unfortunately," Onew told him.
"Me and the rest of Exo can see dead people. So we can see her," Kai said from behind Jonghyun. I smiled after calming down and stuck my hand out for them to shake. Jonghyun stormed up to me and pushed me away from the Exo members. Frowning, I pulled my hand away and looked at him.
"Why did you do that?" we asked each other. I glared at him and he gladly returned it.
"I wanted to have some fun and introduce myself. I've already met Kai so I wanted to have some fun. What's so bad about that? Now you answer, why did you do that?" I replied.
"Because you did what you did. Isn't that obvious or are you just as stupid as when you were alive?" he snarled. I winced and just walked through him.
"Hello. My name is Jay McSaim. Sorry about the fright just then. Yes, I am dead and I was murdered. And, no you cannot help me cross over before you ask," I told them. They nodded and smiled.
"I'm Baekhyun and this is Lay and Sehun," He introduced them. I gave them a smile.
"Why didn't you tell us that you could see her?" Taemin asked Kai.
"Because you didn't tell him that you could see us," Hades said as he stood up.
"Yeah, that's true but if you don't mind me asking, who are you?" Kai asked. Hades walked towards us and stopped beside me.
"It's been a while JongIn so you might not remember me. I am Hades, God of Death," Hades smiled. Kai's eyes widened but nodded. Everything went silent.
"So, why are you here? What do you need from SHINee? How will SHINee help you?" Lay asked. I just sighed.
"I have no idea why I am here, ask Hades. Apparently SHINee will be able to help me bring my murderer to justice. And then I think I will be able to leave," I answered. Everything went silent once again.
"Why don't you practice?" I sighed. Nodding, Taemin quickly started the song again and they all focused on dancing. Who else is able to see me? A sigh escaped my lips as I closed my eyes. I hate life death.