Chapter 4- Game Time.

The SHINing Detectives. Case One.

Smiling, I followed them hid behind a wall. Taemin opened the door and smiled.

"Kai," Taemin beamed as he let in the said boy. Something was weird about this boy. A cold feeling settled over my body.

"Taemin, how are you?" Kai smiled. He and SHINee walked into the living room. I followed them, making sure they didn't see me.

"Kai is special, you know. You can sense it," Hades whispered in my head.

"What's so special about him?" I asked.

"He can see people like you, dead people. His heart has been touched by me," Hades replied. I sighed. I made sure that I looked normal.

"He'll still be able to tell that you died," Hades sighed. I just stuck out my tongue. I could hear Hades chuckling in my head. I walked through the wall and into the living room. SHINee's eyes widened as they saw me. Jonghyun glared at me.

"What wrong?" Kai asked them.

"Nothing, we just remembered something," Key replied with a smile. Kai just nodded. He looked like he didn't believe them but didn't ask anymore. I walked towards him and smiled. SHINee looked worried. I just crossed my arms and sat on the seat beside him.

"How's the rest of Exo doing?" Onew asked Kai. Kai smiled.

"Alright. We're always tired but we're enjoying the experience," Kai replied. Onew nodded with a smile.

"It's been a while since we danced together," Taemin sighed. Kai nodded.

"I know. Don't you have a dance studio in the basement that we can use?" Kai asked.

"Yeah. Let's go there now," Taemin shouted, standing up. The rest of SHINee and Kai copied his actions.

"I'll see you down there. I just need to visit the restroom," Kai smiled. SHINee nodded before walking out the room. As soon as they had left, Kai looked at me. I raised my eyebrows.

"I thought you needed to visit the restroom," I smirked as I stood up.

"Follow me," he sighed before walking out the room. I followed him. We ended up standing in a guest bedroom.

"Do you need help crossing over?" he asked me. I started laughing. He looked at me confused.

"You won't be able to help me. Only my Jonghyun and his bandmates can," I told him.

"How did you die?" he asked me.

"I was murdered," I replied as I sat on the bed. He apologized.

"Why are you apologizing?" I asked, confused. He just smiled before sitting next to me.

"I felt like I needed to. Why Jonghyun though?" he asked. I just smiled.

"He is my step-brother. His father married my mother," I explained. He nodded.

"I feel like that upsets you but you don't have to explain," Kai said as he stood back up. He offered his hand to help me stand up. Smiling, I placed my hand in his and he pulled me up.

"They don't know you can see me, do they?" I asked him. He just shook his head.

"They can see you, I know," he smiled. I nodded.

"Let's join go join them," Kai smiled. I nodded and smiled. We both walked out of the room and down to the dance studio.