09

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, she received a package from him. It was just three days ago when he asked for her address and now here the package was, in front of her. She was hesitating to open the big package in front of her.

She is afraid that she will be hurt once again after seeing the content of the package. He said that it was her things that she left at his house. Should she leave it untouched in her closet?

Looking at the big package she received, the content of it must be big or there are various things inside. As far as she remembers, it wasn’t that much things that she left at his house. He surely put an effort to search for things that she left. Well, maybe it was annoying to him for having things that connected to her in his house.

After a while, she decided not to open the package. Not today, she thought, especially on her birthday. She won’t ruin her birthday for thinking about the pain of rejection. Whatever things she left at his house, she wouldn’t care about it for now.

She took the package and put it in her closet. For now, the package has to stay out of her sight. The package finally left in the closet, unwrapped.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was already three days after he sent the package to her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter