07

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her mind still can’t process of what happen earlier at the bus stop. At first, she thought she might be dreaming, but it feels hurt when she pinches her cheek.

He was there before. Standing in front of her. It’s been a long time since she last saw him. She admit she was happy when she saw him again but at the same time it still hurt her to know the fact that there was nothing special between them anymore.

He looks fine. Maybe he wasn’t having a hard time to coped living without her. She can’t blame him; he was the one who want to live without her anyway.

She misses him. It was hard to control her heart in front of him.  She wants to hug him so badly before, telling him she miss him. It takes her for a while to help her heart realize that it was already over between them.

Why does he have to appear in front of her again? She sigh. The feelings she was trying to forget for six months slowly become stronger again. Fate was trying to play with her heart. It’s not like he would be back with her anyway.

She was secretly hoping him to ask her about the past before but he haven’t said anything about it. Plus, he was there for his work and maybe accidently saw her at the bus stop. She feels silly hoping for something that would never happen. When he asked her for her num

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter