- A DATE with my boyfriend (?) -

To The Rescue

 

 

 

 

- A DATE with my boyfriend (?) -

 
 
 
 
 

You guys kept walking aimlessly around DongDaemun. You guys got to know each other more. He told you about himself that he never revealed to any interview. You somewhat felt special. Luckily, no one spotted him.

 

“Wow! Oppa, You are so lucky. No one think you are (bias).” You whispered.

 

“Who will think I’ll be walking around at time like this here, but it’s kinda sad that no one noticed me.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Well.. I am (bias). How could you not notice me?”

 

“You are so cute! I noticed you though.” You said and gave him your widest smile. ‘You are cute too...’ He thought looking at you.

 

“Is it this time already?” You said looking at you watch. It said 3.45 pm.

 

“Hey! SeonIn-nah”

 

“Yes?”

“I’m wondering... if you want to meet my members?” He said as his hand ran through his hair.

 

“Your members?” You asked not believe your ears.

 

“Yeah, my members. Do you want to meet them?”

 

“Can I? Really?” You said in excited almost jump.

 

“I take that as a yes. Let’s go!” He took your hand and dragged you to catch a taxi. ‘He is holding my hand..’ You thought looking at his hand.

 

 

Then you arrived at the practice room. You heart then began to race like crazy again. You were so excited

as he was going to open the door. ‘Today my heart is working too much!’

 

“Excited?” He asked

 

“Yes! You guys are my favorite idol!”

 

“Haha~ and you are gonna meet them soon.” He opened the door and walked in. You followed him.

 

“Hey! (bias)! And who is this?” They all came to you.

 

“Hello.. I am Lee SeonIn. Nice to meet you..” You bowed nervously.

 

“She is your friend?”

 

“No.. I actually just met her today! She helped me from a group of Sasaeng and she is our fan!” He continued told them a story.

 

 

 

 

After (bias) done with his story, the other members came to talk to you. They were really fun to hang out with. They were so funny just like what they were in TV. They talked to  you NON-STOP, literally NON-STOP.

 

“Guys! I think we should continue practice now..”

 

“I’m sorry to interrupt your practice time...” You said and about to excuse yourself.

 

“No. No. You can stay.”

 

“Yeah! Do you want to watch us practice?”

 

“Can I?”

 

“Sure!! right, hyung?” The younger asked his hyungs.

 

“Of course, you can!” 

 

“Yah! (bias)! What are you doing? We are gonna practice now!”

 

“Alright! coming!”

 

 

 

 

 

They were dancing and singing passionately. You felt so so lucky to be here. They were so cool.

After 3 to 4 hours of practice, They decided to take you home because it was getting really dark. (bias) decided he would be the one who sent you home.

 

“You are so cute! No wonder why he brought you here!” He said as he nudged (bias). You blushed a little.

 

“You have to come again!”

 

 

“Nice talking to you!”

 

“Hope to see you again!”

 

“Bye Bye~~”

 

They all came to say good bye to you and they insisted to give you their autograph and gave you a hug one by one.

 

 

     [On Taxi]

 

“They are so fun to hang out with in real life.” You said.

 

“I know. that’s why I feel so lucky to have them as a bandmate. They are like brothers to me.” He said smiling thinking of his silly members.

 

“And they are so sweet~” You said thinking of their cuteness.

 

“Yeah Yeah but I am the sweetest, right?” He looked at you with his bright eyes.

 

“Whatever oppa. You are so conceited.” You just couldn’t face him. ‘Yes Oppa. You are the cutest!’

 

“...What? It’s the truth.. and you know what.. I am lucky to have you as a fan too...” He turned to you just to find you already fell asleep. He placed your head on his shoulder.

 

After a while, he shook you lightly.

“SeonIn-nah..”

“hmmm..”

“I don’t know which one is your house..”

“Oh, I forgot!” You then turned to tell the driver.

 

 

When you arrived at your place. He told the driver to wait for him.

 

“Oppa! thank you so much for today! I had so much fun...” Your voice trailed off as you thought that  you wouldn’t be able to meet them again... ‘They might don’t even remember me... even (bias) Oppa... Should I ask him his number...’

 

“I have to thank you too for gave me a wonderful time... Lee SeonIn. Thank you!” He pulled you into a tight hug then he kissed you the the forehaead. You were zone out. Your heart was beating so fast. It was beating the fastest of the day.

 

“Hey! SeonIn. Good night! The driver is waiting for me! Gotta go. Bye~~” He patted your head and headed to the Taxi.

 

You waved at him “Bye...” You said under your breath and went inside.

 

Once you were inside, you started jumping up and down like crazy.

‘He KISSED me!!!!!! though it’s just a kiss on the forehead, but a kiss is a kiss! Espeailly from him. It’s so unbelievable!!!’

After you took a bath, there was a message came. You opened it to find that it was sent from your BOYFRIEND.   

‘What? I don’t even have one.’

 

 

 

 

“Anneong” You read it out loud. “Who is this?”

Then another one came. 

 

{You might be wondering who I am right now. Try to guess!}

 

“What the...” Another one came before you could finish your sentence.

{You don’t know? Did you forget me? How could you!}

 

“What...”

{I’m gonna cry ㅠㅠ. I am your boyfriend after all. I’m TaeJun who looks totally like (bias).Now remember me?}

You gasped when you found out who it was.

 

{Were you surprise? This is my number SeonIn-nah. I hope we can meet  soon.}

You decided to send back.

{{Oppa! how did you get my number?}}

 

{I used your phone to call mine when you were busy talking! I’m genius, aren’t I?}

{{You went through my phone? Such a naughty boy!}}

 

{ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I am~ I saw my photos too. You sure love me! You’d better check your phone! There might be some changes. ㅋㅋ I have to go practice now. My members really like you. So good night. Dream of me!}

“What did you do to my phone?”

{{Good night oppa.. and I will.}}

 

 

You checked your photo album to find that he used your phone to take his selcas. There are like 10 of them. You let out a scream. ‘He is so freakin’ adorable!!!!!’

 

“Today is the BEST day EVER!!!!!”

     

 

... Oppa.. I’m going to dream of you for sure..

 

 

 

 

 

 


THANK YOU So MUCH !!!!! LOVE you!

 

And please tell me who he is! 

Leave the comment(s) Please!! 

I want to know what you guys think about my story! PLEASE! ♥♥'ㅂ'♥

 

감사합니다! 사랑해요! 히히 ♥♥