- Err... Yeah, he’s my boyfriend -

To The Rescue

 

 

 

 

- Err... Yeah, he’s my boyfriend - 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah! SeonIn! Wake up!” Someone was shaking your arm lightly. It was your mom.

 

“Hmmm... mom, just let me sleep...” 

 

“SeonIn-nah.. Wake up already.”

 

“What now? I don’t have school today.” You mumbled as your eyes were still shut and tried to go back to dreamland.

 

“I know, but are you planning to sleep all day?Get up and go eat your breakfast.”

 

“...” You didn’t respond, but you pulled your blanket up to cover your head.

 

“Yah! Lee Seon In ! I mean NOW!” She pulled your blanket off.

 

“Alright. Alright. I woke up.” You said and slowly sat up.

 

“Good. I’ll be down stair. Wash up and come eat. Okay?” She left the room.

 

“Geez! What the heck!” You murmured irritatedly then you looked at the clock.

 

“What! It’s 7! Arghh..” You let out a sigh. ‘Well, I can’t go back to sleep anyway...’ You thought while you were getting up from bed and walk to the bathroom.

 

 

 

Once you finished showering, you walked down stair to find your mom and dad in the kitchen. 

 

“Morning, dad” You greeted your dad.

 

“Morning, honey” He replied and continued eat his toast. You were going to ask him why he had to wake you up this early then you spotted a couple of bags in front of the door.

“Are you guys going somewhere?” 

 

“Well, the company gave days off and they also gave me tickets to Jeju Island...” Your dad explained.

 

“Really!? I want to go to Jeju...” You were cut off in mid sentence by your mom.

 

“But your dad was given only two tickets...” She said and handed you your breakfast

 

“So I thought...” Your dad was going to say something, but you cut him off.

 

“You guys decided to go without me?”

 

“Ermm.. Yes..” You mom and dad nodded.

 

“Doesn’t you want to stay here alone? You always asked me if you could. Now it’s your chance. You should be happy,Honey.” You dad said and took a sip from his coffee.

 

“Yeah.. I guess.” You answered and ate your pancake.

 

“Your school ended, right?” Your mom asked.

 

“Yeah.. Was this why you woke me up so early, mom?” 

 

“Yes, dear. We don’t want to leave and just leave you a note and money.”

 

“A-huh.. Hey, what time do you guys have to leave?”

 

“Now.” Your dad replied shortly.

 

“Now??!” You looked at their empty plates.

 

“Yeah, we have to go to the airport now or else we will miss the flight.” Your mom got up from the

seat. You haven’t finished your breakfast yet, but you got up and helped them with their luggage.

 

“When will you be back?” You put their bags into the car.

 

“Ummm.. We will be back on Saturday.” Your mom said.

 

“Oh, okay.. have fun then.” You said and hug your mom and dad.

 

“Be careful while we are away, got it?” Your dad said patting your head.

 

“I will.” You smiled at them. You waved at them while they got in the car.

 

“We love you, honey.”

 

“I know and I love you guys too!” You watched the car until it disappeared.

 

‘Alright, now I’m alone. What should I do today?’ You thought as you entered your house and continued your breakfast.

 

 

After your breakfast you decided to take a walk at DongDaemun. Somehow you felt like going shopping. 

 

You took the bus. You finally reached your destination. While you were walking along the street, something caught your attention. It was a group of 4 to 5 girls circled around a guy. When you saw him, you got the feeling that you might know him, so you walked toward them slowly, then you realized that he was your favorite idol as you got closer. He looked a bit awkward and tried to get away from those girls. 

 

‘Are those girls sasaeng fans?’ You thought curiously. You were unconsciously walking to them, before you knew what you were doing.

 

“Excuse me.” You said. They all eyed you including him. Your conscious was back. ‘Oh my freakin’ god! What did I just do!?’

 

“Who are you?” One of them asked. ‘Think! SeonIn-nah! What to do!’ Then you came up with ridiculous idea. 

 

“I am the one who have to ask you that.” After you said that you walked up to him and locked you arm with his. The girls were so shock that their eyes gonna pop out. You knew he was shock too. Your heart was racing fast as hell, but you just smiled and said.

 

“TaeJun oppa! What are you doing with these girls?” You looked at him and pouted cutely.

 

“Eh?” He said confusing.

 

“Are you cheating on me?!”

 

“What? cheating? Me?.. No, I did not..” He decided to play along even though he did not understand what is going on.

 

“Wait.. You guys know each other? Who are you?” One asked again.

 

“Who am I? It’s you who have to answer me. What do you want with my boyfriend?” You hesitated to said the word BOYFRIEND a little.

 

“What? He is your boyfriend?” 

 

“Yes, he is.” You said as you cling onto his arm tighter. Your heart was beating faster. ‘Is he really (bias)?’ You thought nervously

 

“Don’t lie to us. We know who he is. He is (bias),isn’t he?”

 

“What are you talking about?” You asked innocently.

 

“Don’t act as if you don’t know.”

 

“well, I know him as TaeJun Oppa. I heard a lot that he looks like (bias), but he...”

 

“Looks like?”

 

“Yeah, he is so handsome that the others think he is (bias).” After you  finished your sentence, they looked at each other then looked at you in disbelief.

 

“Still don’t believe, huh? look.” You took off his beanie and was stunned by his handsome face.

‘Gosh! What did I just do! This is a bad idea.’ He startled a little. ‘I did a big mistake.What if they still don’t believe it. Will this be on the news? That (bias) got himself a girl? Urggg! You are so stupid

SeonIn!!’ You thought and looked at those girl. They were looking at him with their wide-eyed. You cleared your throat.

 

“See? My oppa just looks like him.”

 

“Yeah, so much like him.”

 

“totally..”

 

“But seeing him clearly his eyes are smaller.”

 

“and his nose is not the same.” While these girls were adding comments, he was touching his face, frown.

 

“I told you that he is not (bias).”

 

“But why he had to be panic when we approached?”

 

“Because you came to him out of no where all of a sudden. Anyone would be panic.” You told them in an angry tone.You were literally a bit angry. ‘How dare they made my oppa panic?!’

 

“Oh, right.. Well, we are very sorry to cause you guys a problem..” They all said sorry and bowed to you guys then left.

 

Both of you sighed in relief.

 

“Oh, sorry...” You let go of his arm immediately. You gave him back his beanie. 

 

“No need to be sorry. I should thank you since you just saved me. Thank you.” He put it on and smiled at you cutely. ‘So adorable!!’

“So... are you really (bias)?”

 

“Hmm? No. I am your boyfriend, TaeJun. Remember?” He said jokingly.

 

“Alright then we should go on our date now...” You locked your arm with his again, but suddenly let go. “No. I mean... are you... Really?”

 

“My answer is yes. I am (bias).” He flashed you a smile cutest smile ever!

 

“Okay...” You blushed a little. You didn’t know what to do.

 

“Are they your sasaeng fans?”

 

“I think they are... They are always waiting for me outside. It’s kinda freak me out every time I have to go out without my manager.” He pouted cutely. (Basically, everything he does is adorable to you.)

“Wow. That would be really hard to deal with..”

 

“It is annoying.. actually.”

 

“Ermm.. I think I have to go now. Please take care.” You bowed to him and turned back. You are too shy to say that you are a fan and you were afraid that he would think you are a sasaeng fan too. As you started to walk, he grabbed your wrist.

 

“Wait!”

 

“Yes?” You slowly turned back. You might looked calm, but inside, your heart was ready to pop out.

“Ahh.. What’s your name?” He let go of your wrist and rubbed his neck.

 

“Oh, I am SeonIn.. Lee SeonIn.” You smiled shyly at him. You were sure that now your face would turn into red color. ‘He just ASKED me my NAME!’

 

“Can I call you just SeonIn?” 

 

“Of course!” You said excitedly. He chuckled at your cute action.

 

“Can I ask you something? Are you a fan?”

 

“Eh? Err.. to be truthful. Yes, I am.” You replied looking away.

 

“Then you won’t mind if I tag along, right?”

 

You looked up at him immediately. “What did you say?” ‘Am I hearing things?’

 

“I said you won’t mind if I tag along, right?”

 

“No, not at all! Oppa!” You were so happy nearly jumped.

 

“Really?” 

 

“Yes.. Err.. Can I call you oppa?”

 

“Of course you can.” 

 

“Thank you, oppa! But will it be okay?” You tilted your head in worried.

 

“Why?”

 

“Well, won’t you get in trouble if someone recognize you?”

 

“Then don’t let them! look at those girls, they said I did not look the same.. What dose that even mean?? My nose is different? I am (bias) after all.” He acted as if he was angry, but he was offended by those comments a little.

 

“Well, I’m just worried about you..”

 

“You are over thinking. What’s so wrong if I want to hang out with my fan... I mean my girlfriend..” He put his arm around your neck. ‘Whoa, I think I am going to have a heart attack after this.’

 

“Okay. Okay. Where do you want to go?” 

 

“Anywhere with you..” He  just looked and smiled at you.

 

“oh.. alright..” You started to walk ahead just wanted to hide your hot red face.

 

‘Oh my god! I think I’m dying because of his cuteness! My heart is beating real fast! It’s gonna pop out... Are you trying to kill me with your smile?!’

 

‘She’s cute. I think I might.. like her... Lucky me to have such a cute fan.’